General Discussion 
 Deleted posts

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Red5
User

Deleted posts

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 12:18 AM

No thanks to whoever is deleting my posts - and to think this was a democratic message board, too. Sigh! One can only assume it's because of some people taken an uncessary expecption to posts about a concern of mine (and other) Tron-Sector users, also.

Congrats Mr. MCP, but I may be able to get my disk in some other way.

DaveTRON
User

Re: Deleted posts

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 1:23 AM
I told you the other day I was deleting the posts where you were making accusations and essentially trolling. You were asked to take your problems back to the person you have business with and to stop making inflammatory comments and false accusations on this site. Those are the only posts I have deleted. I deleted the entire topic because it was simply one big argument.

I haven't deleted anything else, so what are you ranting about?

I asked you nicely to take your issue with Skaught/Scott to him in email. Instead you got into arguments with me and have been harrasing other users here. That is not welcome.

If you think you should have the right to be a jerk here, please take it up with Auric and see what he has to say. I don't think he'll be supportive. He lets some of us help police things around here so that things are fun for everyone.

I really don't want to spend any more time on this, can we just move on? We can't fix your t-shirt issue, and your initial question got answered (Other people got their shirts), so I hope you can work it out with Scott.

We don't really have a problem beyond that. Let's just get back to being TRON fans.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 11:03 AM
I agree that this shouldn't go any further on the forums.

Red5 you are more than welcome to continue posting on these forums. No one is against you posting like you appear to be stating. In recent days your posts have been very negative towards others and posting in anger dosent help a thing. All I can really say is just please calm down and try to get things worked out with Scott. If you can't then move on.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

wwwmwww
User

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 2:53 PM
I saw a post a couple of posts after mine in the "Tron comic series CANCELLED" thread that isn't there any longer. I assume that was one of yours Red5. Personally I took it as a compliment and didn't feel harassed and almost said "thank you". I didn't as I didn't want to side track that thread. So Red5... if that was you... thank you. The post didn't add anything new to the topic though and I can see why it could be considered trolling. I probably haven't seen some of the other posts though so I'd rather not get in the middle of this. If anything I'll second Sketch's advice. It sounds good to me.

Now to change the topic as maybe this thread would be better off if it were side tracked. Let's not dwell on the negative. Does this forum have a search function? I see the words "Search" and "Digicons" up in the top left and the Digicons link works but the search button just takes me to a blank screen. The reason I ask is because I saw a reference to a cancelled project called "TRON arcade @ EPCOT" in the above mentioned thread. I haven't seen this talked about before and it sounds like it could have been interesting. Can someone fill me in on that story or point me to a link or thread where it was talked about.

Its been sometime since I was at EPCOT last but I remember the nice holographic show they had. I've got this image in my head of a light cycle game where the players stand around a large game grid and control holographic light cycles out on the floor in front of them. Now that is something I'd pay to see. Does anyone know if they have holographic video games at EPCOT? If such a thing exists I'd expect EPCOT to be the first place that had them.

Thanks,
Carl

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 4:11 PM
wwwmwww,

We are talking about a thread you were not involved in that I recall. Red5 has a problem with the seller of some Flynn's shirts and he has a right to be upset, but his method of venting in one forum caused it to be deleted. He needs to take it to email.

That has stopped, so all is well as far as I am concerned.

Nothing else has been deleted to my knowledge. I am hoping Red5 will get back into fan mode and leave the rest out of TRON Sector.

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 5:07 PM
DaveTRON,

Yes I saw that thread and you are correct. I wasn't involved in that one. The Flynn shirt deal was started before I ever got here so I wasn't in on it and not having a job was something I couldn't cost justify at the time anyways. There was a post I saw yesterday in the "Tron comic series CANCELLED" thread a little bit after mine that said something to the effect "wwwmwww is my kind of guy and a nice addition to this board." I didn't have time yesterday but I was thinking of sending the individual a Thank You via the messanger for the kind comment. And I notice that post isn't there any more. When I saw this thread I assumed it was one of Red5's posts. I'm not sure but I think his avitar is the one I saw on the post yesterday.

I've never been a moderator and don't know how the delete feature works, but is it possible when you deleted his thread you deleted his posts in other threads as well without intending to. Its just a thought. I felt like I owed someone a thank you anyways and now I'm not sure who it was.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 7:58 PM
I don't remember a post like that, but from the way the delete function works it is not possible. The other posts were deleted a week ago now and from the sound of this other post it was more recent than that. I don't recall seeing it, so I don't know what might have gone on there.

Red5 should just repost if it's something important, otherwise I don't know what to tell you. As long as he behaves himself, no posts other than the t-shirt chain will be removed.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 11:48 PM
Yes the post I saw if I remember correctly was between flynn1978's post of 2/3/04 5:57pm and BlueTronWarrior's post of 2/4/04 6:46pm. I did see the T-Shirt thread once after the bulk of the comments had been deleted and I saw a post from Red5 saying that he understood why you'd deleted the posts. I didn't see it again so I don't know if anything else was said before the whole thread disappeard. Seeing as I thought Red5 was ok with that and that I saw a post yesterday that isn't now there and that this thread was started on the 5th I'm assuming (yes... I know what they say about making assumptions) that the reason he's upset now isn't that the T-Shirt thread was deleted but something else. I do see he says "posts" however above and I can only think of that one that I know has disappeared more reciently and as I said I'm not even sure that was his post so I may very well be wrong. I'll hope Red5 comes back and fills in the details as now maybe all I've done is make myself look crazy.

So while I wait... I still haven't found anything on the "TRON arcade @ EPCOT" story. I can tell it was cancelled but what was the plan?

Later,
Carlwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 12:21 AM
I don't know about that story, unfortunately. I have a picture of what the plan for the arcade was and it was based on an original drawing by Syd Mead for the flm, but that's about it.

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 11:40 AM
Hmmm... I might have been in the wrong mind set. I was thinking a TRON arcade game had been talked about for EPCOT. I'm now thinking we aren't talking about a game but an arcade, as in an establishment featuring arcade games. Is that correct? Something like building Flynn's at EPCOT. Is that drawing by Syd Mead posted here at the site? Could you share the picture of the plans? If you can't I'd understand but I'm sure I'd find in interesting if you could. I've always been a fan of Syd Mead's work.

Thanks,
Carlorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 1:10 PM
I have scans of two drawings by Syd for the Flynn's arcade in the movie. It does not resemble what was in the movie at all.

However, those drawings appear to be the basis for an image that appeared in Starlog back in 1982 that shows a TRON themed arcade. I think that might be what you are referring to.

You might also be mixing in another recent thread here about playing the original TRON Arcade game at the Arcades in EPCOT and Disneyland. I know we were relating stories on that subject recently.

DaveTRON

Alan1
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 1:56 PM
I was the one who posted this. Epcot opened around 82, and had a large mural on one of the wall of Communicore East or West (now Innoventions). It said TRON arcade comming soon. It was a beautiful mural and I was very excited. I guess they were banking on the movie being a bigger success. I would love to see it again, Davetron. Can you send me a jpeg?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 3:50 PM
I'll post a JPEG of the Starlog image this weekend. The concept drawings may have to wait.

DaveTRON

Red5
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 9:06 PM

I don't really know what to say to all of this, however;

The Flynn's t-shirt thread can now be put to bed. It's tired and needs to sleep.

I did post a note about highlighting wwmww's (sorry can't remember the exact spelling) welcoming, thoughtful, and articulate posts to the board. It was deleted and I was a bit surprised.

In my defence everything I have ever posted has been in the best interests of Tron fans. Note: if you've ever felt hard done by you'd been annoyed, too. We're only human after all. Aren't we?

I don't make the rules, however, I'd be most willing to read them if someone should PM me with them. Then, I can run through them every time I want to make a point about anything.

Some of the PMs I've been getting have been very abusive, so does being abusive on a PM have any less relevancy if someone was being abusive on the actual board?

Don't feel obliged to reply to this. It's probably best I keep quiet for a while and drift back in once everything's cool.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 9:43 PM
Red5,

Nobody was denying your right to be angry. I am aware of some of your PM posts too, and you were just as bad as what you are describing from what I have been made aware of, but frankly, those are behind the scenes and between two people. I don't care about those.

What we were trying to get you to stop doing was escalating your personal problem to a flame war in the public forums. It isn't welcome there.

There are no posted rules here. It's a site for TRON fans set up by Auric. He has given some of the autonomy to support the board as we need to. I felt, as did others in charge, that your posts were out of line. We removed them after asking you to quit and getting only more posts.

It would be nice if you'd take some responsibility for your own actions.

That's all. There are no hard feelings, you are fully welcome here, just keep it cool. As for your other post that went missing, I don't know what happened.

Let's just get things back to normal, and I do hope you get your shirts.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

Re: Alan1 - EPCOT

on Saturday, February, 07, 2004 4:17 AM
Here is a link to the image. I posted it in the Publications section of the Gallery. It's from the August 1982 issue of Starlog in an article about EPCOT. I have a huge version of this too, but I shrunk it a bit to make it an easier download.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Saturday, February, 07, 2004 9:21 AM
Wow!! Thanks DaveTRON. I really enjoyed that image. Its too bad the TRON Arcade never became a reality though I guess if it had I might have never seen the rest of EPCOT.

Thanks,
Carlorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, February, 07, 2004 7:52 PM
I prefer to think there is still hope for a TRON arcade or a TRON ride even in some of the parks. Perhaps TRON 2.0 will inspire one.

DaveTRON

Alan1
User

on Monday, February, 09, 2004 7:59 AM
Thanks alot Davetron, It's just like I remembered it. I had my picture taken in front of it, but I lost it. Too bad because it showed the scale, it was huge!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Deleted posts