Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Can't find a build point:( Can anyone help?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DarkCyclist
User

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 6:12 PM
Hello there! I am on the Prision cell board of Tron 2.0 and I cannot find the second build note that is supposed to be on this level?! I am also told that you cannot go back to this level once you leave, so I am desperate to find this build note? Is there something that triggers it? I have scoured the area and not build note is found Please help....

Darksaber7
User

Re: Can't find a build point:( Can anyone help?

on Thursday, February, 05, 2004 8:21 PM
I came out of that level a build point or two shy b4 too. It can be a tough one.

Here's their possible locations as best I can recall:

In one of the two rooms up the ramp (where the Finder is).

On the column in the center of the room. Use the blocks to get there.

In the dark areas behind the cells.

In the room with the data stream to the Kernals tower.

In Romies cell, kind of behind the bed.

In the room with the inactive bit. (I think...)

Hope this helps. Sorry if it doesn't.

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

DarkCyclist
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 5:59 PM
Hmm....Well, I searched all the locations you mentioned and I can't find anything. I have only been able to find one build note in the dark area behind the cell. I have done everything in this area and still the last note does not appear... Could my game be bugged? Something must trigger this note to appear, and I must not be doing it right? Please, can anyone help?

Darksaber7
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 6:19 PM
I'm not aware of any that need triggered...

First, how many nodes have you found?

Second, have you been to the tower and got your disc back yet?

The reason I ask is every time I have played there has been one up on the column in the center of the area. And if you don't have your disc, you haven't opened every area of the level yet. It's ok to go to the tower and get your disc, because it let you come back to the cells area.

If you have done all this, I'm stumped. The only other thing I can think of is there might have been one in the area with Mercury, before you enter there area with the cells. I don't think you can get back in there, either.

Do you have a save game close to the start of the level? Worst case, re-do the whole level.

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 9:18 PM

Visit the link in my signature, and check out the Walkthrough I did. It has sceenshots of every step along the way. I'm sure with pictures, you'll be able to discover where the build notes are, exactly.

It's possible though, that something has gone wrong and somehow a build note went missing, due to a corrupt saved game or something similar. You might have to re-start the level.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

DarkCyclist
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 9:44 PM
Thank you all for the replies!!!! Well, I think my game may be bugged. And according to all the walkthroughs I have seen, you can never return to the Prisoner bin The second build note that you list as being on the center tower does not appear there for me and I cannot find it anywhere else.... Well, I will go give it a try one more time.... BTW, your walkthrough is excellent, Redrain85!!!!! Thanks for all the helporder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion