General Discussion 
 A Tron Omage I forgot about.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, February, 10, 2004 11:53 PM
I was just watching "Family Guy" on Cartoon Network and though I have seen the episode many I time, I never knew it had a great Tron omage in it. I won't spoil it for anyone here that might catch the repeat showing at 2 am or owns the DVDs but Peter looks great with a neon glow and a lightcycle. I don't know how I missed and forgotten this!

Oh...The episodes name is "One if by land. Two if by...." for those with the DVD sets.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

flynn1978
User

Re: A Tron Omage I forgot about.

on Friday, February, 13, 2004 1:23 PM
I saw that episode-and I laughed my pants off.

This was like last year or something. I tried to find a picture, but the best I could find was about a square cm big, but it was a cool pic none the less.

Caught the clip on a fluke surfing the net of tv.

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, February, 16, 2004 2:54 AM
I have a videoclip of this I can post here. It's fairly large though. Let me see about making a smaller cut at it and we can view it here at the Sector.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

curtishart
User

on Monday, February, 16, 2004 9:42 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:I have a videoclip of this I can post here. It's fairly large though. Let me see about making a smaller cut at it and we can view it here at the Sector.

That'd be great. I keep hearing about this and I've never seen it.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

atari05
User

on Tuesday, February, 17, 2004 2:19 PM
I have all the DVD's I can ripp it off them if you would like!

I swear to god I was watching something the other day and they had another omage in it...I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS THOUGHT.......crrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeap

If life was all fun and games, we would be issued a light cycle at birth

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, February, 17, 2004 6:22 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I have a videoclip of this I can post here. It's fairly large though. Let me see about making a smaller cut at it and we can view it here at the Sector.

Yeah - I'd really like to see that too!

I've heard about it, but never seen it.

If the video is too large to be feasible for most people to download, see if you can get it on an FTP or something and I might be able to recompress it down to a more acceptable internet-friendly size over the weekend Just PM me the link to the video and include an e-mail address that can accept large files and I'll shoot it back when done.

viscous
User

on Wednesday, February, 18, 2004 1:15 PM
At the very least I could probably get some screen grabs. I don't think I have a setup where I could do video clips. I'll see what I can do tonight.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion