TRON: LEGACY 
 About TRON sequel

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Dinamic
User

About TRON sequel

on Thursday, February, 26, 2004 5:40 PM
Why not this site make a selection of the best drafts for a TRON sequel and sent it to Disney with a petition signed for all us?

I think that this is a good idea, and the forum the perfec place to post the drafts in order to read and make the selection by the fans.

For example, every fan can post a description of the plot and with the vote of all fans do a ranking. Them we can do a play-off between the top 10 (at this point more information about every work will be released ) and finally we choose the best three drafts which we will send to Disney whit a formal petition signed by all members of this site.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

Re: About TRON sequel

on Thursday, February, 26, 2004 7:45 PM
Disney won't accept submissions from outside. That would be pointless. A simple petition to respectfully request that they proceed on the sequel is really the best route.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 28, 2004 10:29 PM
Yeah your right about that Davetron. I remember this came up a while ago in another thread. Like I had mentioned once before. If you have a script alreadydone. I I can post it on my web sight on brinkster..

DaveTRON Wroteisney won't accept submissions from outside. That would be pointless. A simple petition to respectfully request that they proceed on the sequel is really the best route.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Red5
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2004 9:43 PM

Don't feel belittled Dinamic. To your idea I say: why not? Good to see fans wanting to get closer to the things they love the most: in a serious, if light-hearted and constructive manner.
I'd be happy to read your script anytime Dinamic. Don't feel put off.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2004 9:47 PM
I don't mind either as well. Its something that we could all enjoy reading up. And Critic in a good way. And not in a bad way either. Always looking for good constructive critics all the time.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2004 10:47 PM
It would be entertaining for others though.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, March, 04, 2004 11:33 PM
Red5 seems to want to make it something else, but it's a simple fact of life. Disney won't take any outside submissions unless they come through official channels.

If you guys want to write fan fiction and post it, I personally have no problem with it, despite what the Red5 might think.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

harpo989
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2004 5:50 PM
hmm... I now have insperation...

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Compucore
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2004 8:48 PM
As Jefff Brisges had said in the Movie Tron. No problems only solutions. I'm still standing by this if anyone wants to have their fanfic moment of having their stories posted up on the web. I will make the space for it on my web site. If that is okay with everyone here. It will help Liven things up for tron-sector. It will be value added for everyone here.

So what do you guys think about this???

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

harpo989
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 12:35 AM
like I sort-of said, I like fan stories. (reading, and occasionally, writing) I'd be all for it.

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

shorty99
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 12:50 AM
I would surely enjoy reading it.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Red5
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 11:32 AM

To let you know - quickly: I'm not being allowed to respond to posts I have a right-to-reply to. This is nothing short of fascist. And I hold on my right to freedom of speech. Thought some of those moderating the board (not naming names here) being Americans might know that better than most.

An example: If someone questions your post - making accusations in the process - then it's your right to reply. I'm not getting this at the moment, and it's a slight on my character. I find it disgusting and out of order. Very let down.

Control freaks are in attendance. And there is a vendetta against me. Shame really. "Just becuase I'm paranoid doesn't mean someone not out to get me."

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 1:00 PM
Facists? Give me a break.

One post was deleted yesterday from this thread that was aimed at me specifically (used my screen name) and was not factual, so it is no longer here. Your other less direct barbs are still here, so who is blocking your free speech?

Feel free to act picked on and talk about your rights all you want. Your less direct but barbed posts will be discussed amongst the Moderators and we will decide if they remain as a group and let you know if we choose to delete them.

Anything you aim directly at me will be deleted immediately if I see it and find it to be untrue. Simple as that.

Perhaps you could just post normally like the rest of us and stop trolling for targets? Then maybe neither of us would have to waste time doing this nonsense.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Red5
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 1:27 PM

What a load of contradictory hogwash. Keep up the propaganda.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Darksaber7
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 1:52 PM
Just intended as friendly 3rd party advice.

Although you may not mean it Red5, alot of what you write does seem intended as argumentitive. As a user of these boards, it's easy for me to just assume you didn't mean it to "sound" that way and move on. But it's not my job to moderate these boards.

Why not just try to avoid directly contridicting a specific user, and maintain a friendly atmosphere? It's easy to disagree with someone without making them feel as if you you have something againsed them. I've been half way through typing a post, and then realized it just wasn't sounding right, and had to start over. Just think about the message you want to get across before you type it.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 2:11 PM
Control freaks are in attendance.
Thought some of those moderating the board (not naming names here) being Americans might know that better than most.
As an Moderator and American I'm rather saddened by the aim of that post. Red5 I have no quarl with you nor do I have anything against you posting your opinion, but what is it you want by posting in such a negative way? A reaction? If so, that's a good way to get one. Come on man, this is a forum to have fun in and enjoy.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 2:15 PM
Oy, here we go again.

And I know I'm going to get flambéed over this, but why is it always Red5? Up to this point there have been no other problems.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Red5
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 3:24 PM

Well, if certain people i.e. DaveTron stopped deleting my posts - it just comes across as someone being uptight and petty - then we'd get along fine.

I'm so bored with this it's untrue. Let me post my posts - what is offensive to one person isn't to another, and so on...

It won't put me off, though.

Contradictory? Think your message through? Maybe that's why I'm a journalist: always one to get their facts wrong.

I'm off to watch the Hulk now. no doubt something will be waiting for me when I get back.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 4:26 PM
Red5. You make it sound as though in the past week I have deleted more than one single message. I have not.

You posted a message about me using my name that was untrue and I deleted it. That is all. All of the rest of your usual postings are still here for the populace of TRON Sector to read, evaluate for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

This is a private fan site, not a democracy. If we see something here that we don't like, those of us empowered to do so can and will delete it.

As I have said, if it is aimed directly at me and it is not true, I will remove it immediately. Anything I see that is questionable but not personal, I will consult with my fellow Moderators first and we will inform you if we choose to delete it.

You are welcome to post here like everyone else, but you need to stop looking for trouble. You think your little comments are sly and not so easy to spot, but they are not. We all know what you are trying to do and we all want it to stop. I think the fact that others are posting about it too should be a clear signal to you.

DaveTRON

Red5
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 7:38 PM

Your messages are so long-winded, Dave, if I bothered to read them I'd miss my next birthday. See - that was a joke. Making a (supposedly) light hearted remark out of a heavy situation: sense of humour, or, sarcasm, as we call it over here in the British Isles.

Anyway, I'm glad I give you a reason to live, Dave. You'd miss me if I weren't around.

Now I'll stand back and watch as the hate mail rains in.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 About TRON sequel