Collector 
 My New Tshirt idea

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

My New Tshirt idea

on Wednesday, March, 17, 2004 12:29 PM
Well it's not new to me-but I've always wanted to take that super reflective material you see on some tee-shirts (you know-like reflective tape but it's created on a shirt)

...and create the circutry for Flynn, Tron, and Ram on a t-shirt!

[the armor circutry] It should cover the t-shirt all around-just like the costumes, be short sleeved there's a real desire for a long sleeved version-and if there's only the silver reflective material available for creating said shirt-make the shirt available in several colors (red-blue-insert color)

THAT's what I'd like to make-anyone know someone who could help??abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Red5
User

Re: My New Tshirt idea

on Thursday, March, 18, 2004 11:14 AM

All ready done it, Flynny. An Indian material shop provided my costume-desgining-friend with a Belgian made fabric (bizarre or what?) that's a cross between spandex and satin.

She used this to create the upper-half of (in this case) Flynn's catsuit. (OK, so it's not a shirt, but you know what I mean - you could call it a long sleeve shirt.) Using a particular type of felt (the name escapes me - again) she had it woven into said fabric to form the circuitry design.

How she did this is beyond me. Although I'm not too bothered, I just wanted the thing. There's a small hidden zip that runs from your hackles (Scottish word for the two lapels of hair at the top of your neck) down to the shoulder blades. This allows you to, quite literally, squip inside the top.

It looks the biz. Wether or not this will help you any, I don't know. Hope it does, though. Warning: wearing this kind of thing? It pays not to be overweight.

Good luck!

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

shorty99
User

on Thursday, March, 18, 2004 8:54 PM
Red5 Wrote:
Warning: wearing this kind of thing? It pays not to be overweight.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, March, 18, 2004 10:02 PM
Red5,

I deleted the dupe post you made since you had indicated they were in error and there is a repost of the same in this thread.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Red5
User

on Saturday, March, 20, 2004 3:38 AM

Cheers Dave!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 My New Tshirt idea