Excellent spoof!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mightyclaw
User

Excellent spoof!

on Wednesday, March, 31, 2004 6:26 PM
The TRON Spoof was very well done!

Of course, I love the character designs. I was very impressed with the background art, as well. Beautiful red glow!

The editing was nice (though I'm betting it'll be nicer when I see it on a faster machine than my P133 here at work.) and the gag was well done and totally unexpected.

Great work! Do more!

The Claw
Visit the Empire of The Claw!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: Excellent spoof!

on Wednesday, March, 31, 2004 6:46 PM
YES! I loved the (not so) Deadly Disk comedy short!

GREAT work, foilism!

I'm looking forward to more abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

gl
User

on Friday, April, 02, 2004 12:15 PM
Great work, v. funny : ).

I think the gag would work slightly better if you didn't see the d** quite so long before he... (spoiler snipped).

Corruption
User

on Saturday, September, 25, 2004 11:11 AM
I can't find the spoof, can you post a link?

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, September, 25, 2004 1:22 PM
Corruption Wrote:I can't find the spoof, can you post a link?

Hmmm... I just looked for it. He posted the animation early this year... in February or March I think. It didn't start in this thread (not posted here), but this is where the comments about it were made.

I found the thread foilism started talking about it in:

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=247157
But I couldn't find where the actual link to the video was posted. Hmmm....where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Traahn
User

on Friday, October, 29, 2004 12:03 AM
Yeah, I can't find the animation either. I tried checking the File Archive, too, but maybe I overlooked it. I'd like to see it again! If anyone finds a link to it, please post the link here and PM me. Thanks! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

DaveTRON
User

FOILISM: Excellent spoof!

on Saturday, October, 30, 2004 12:57 AM
Foilism,

Can you post a new link?

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Sunday, October, 31, 2004 7:58 AM
Yo tronsters! unfortunatly in terms of the location of the spoof on tron-sector, i know as much as you. I mailed the whole thing to Auric and it was only a link through the homepage, the ile must still be hosted here, so a link in the fan films sector would do it DT. Thanks for remembering it though, that thing took a lot outta me!

A new spoof is now being storyboarded! I was hoping to have a knida bi-monthly tron-sector cartoon running, but school restaints drag me down animating wise. watch this space.

foilism
User

on Sunday, October, 31, 2004 8:08 AM
My friends. I'm now dead excited about a new spoof, i just looooooove flash, and i looooooooooooooooove tron, the perfect marriage, (like star wars lego!!!!) so i'm gonn do a new one. Now i have a gag for this one, but please i need more!!!
So if you thing you're funny and have a good idea could you send me a personal message [disclosing a spoof idea here would ruin the gag] and i will consider them all!!

Rez on!!!!!!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, November, 09, 2004 12:46 AM
I can't wait! I watched your old spoof again... it's pretty awesome! Well done!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Chat 
 Excellent spoof!