Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
Tron Fanatic
User

Re: MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 2:49 PM
::: Matrix code begins to trace back and forth across the grid and over every structure on the grid :::

He's rewriting the sector!

'>

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, June, 22, 2004 5:56 PM
but- but- He can't do that! (of all the times for that jerk DJ to skip off...) *Harpo starts firing prankster bits into the grid, but DJ had neutralized their effect*
carp! now what do we do?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 9:03 AM
*Picks up her cube primitive and slings Prankster over her shoulders*

Kamui.EXE: We have to rezz on to another grid. Smith will drezz all of us if he continues. We may need to do a group rezz.

~Kamui.EXEwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 10:09 AM
::: bolts of lightning pierce the black sky and rain (that's right, rain) begins to fall on the grid. Smith, now radiating a green sparking aura around his body, slowly levitates out of the grid and stops about 10 feet in the air, striking a menacing pose ::: Leaving so soon?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

'>

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 10:16 AM
Kamui.EXE: *hands off Her cube primitive and Prankster to Harpo. She speaks to Harpo* Run! *Then Turns to face Smith* I may not have long to learn my past if I face you, Laywer-boy, but I'll try. Besides, now is it like me to pass up a good fight? *goes in to cat-stance position with her Data_Katana out. She gets ready to use Overclock.EXE* I'm not leaving if you're not.

[Comment] Yup. I made my character in to a distraction for Smith. I thought it would increase the drama, tension and the action..... ^^ [/comment]
~kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 10:46 AM
Very kind of you... Mrs. Kamui. After all, this is a combat tournament, not a race to see who can get away first. ::: Smith outstretches one hand and a modified rod rezzes into his hand. One end has the usual zapping electrode on it, but on the other end a spiked ball is attached via a double-helix chain (resembles a flexible DNA strand).

/// before anyone freaks, I'm not trying to get ridiculously super-powered here. just felt now was a good time to pull out some Anime-style hard-hitting. the grid is now emulating a Matrix OS ///

::: smith then grabs the chain with the same hand he's holding the rod with to keep the ball from flying everywhere) holds both hands out in front of him superman-style, instantly accelerates to near MACH 1 and slams into Kamui's chest with both hands. After impacting, Smith backflips into a standing position on the ground as the force sends Kamui flying backward and creates an expanding ring of energy traced by the influenced motion of rain drops ::::

'>

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 11:20 AM
*Skids across the grid*

Kamui.EXE: *winces as she gets up* OVERCLOCK.EXE ACTIVATE! SHINOBI.EXE ACTIVATE! *Speeds up and a few of her copies appears. She and all her clones make a slash as Smith. They all connect* NARUTO NO JITSU! *blue speed lines. She rezzes up her second Data_Katana. She's about to do Miamoto's 5 ring style*

[Comment] Anime hard-hitting! Now that's more like it! I think I'll go Naruto style here. [/comment]
~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 11:43 AM

*wakes up groggily*

wha...what the hell? *rubs face* oh, morning harpo.

*harpo drops him on the floor, he slowly gets to his feet*

hhheeeeyyyy, what's with all this green stuff?

*tries to stamp on a bit from the matrix code. it passes straight under his foot.*

oh no, i'm stuck here again

*follows the direction of the green bit's movement, he ends up looking at smith*

*jumps back in suprise*
WHOA! where the hell did he come from?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 11:46 AM
*Kamui.EXE starts up her speedy 5 ring defensive Kata and makes a few more slashes*

Kamui.EXE: *Mutters* He's good....

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 12:00 PM
::: Smith blocks some slashes with the electrode end of the mace (takes some others and only survives using Matrix blocking techniques - but he's still showing signs of being slashed ) and then spins the chain end around, wrapping it around a katana. (belonging to which clone, I have no clue) He pulls the Katana towards himself and up, bringing its wielder to within just inches and then he takes the electrode end of the mace and thrusts it THROUGH the header of the clone. just before the clone derezzes, he swings the mace around with the clone still stuck on it. the clone slides off the weapon and flies in the direction of another instance of Kamui. he follows through with the swing he's already making, spinning around and reversing his grip on the mace, and for the first time, allowing the spiked ball to extend to its maximum length and sail right for the head at another Kamui, hoping that sooner or later he'll find the right one ::rder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 1:29 PM

ooh, a fight

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 1:31 PM
[double post]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 2:04 PM
*With each clone drezzed, it takes another chunk out of her energy.*

Kamui.EXE: *Mutters* This is NOT good. *To Clones* RE-GROUP! *All clones cluster together* A.I MANUVER! EXECUTE! *All clones spread out and act independantly taking shots at Smith. As she is doing this, she's trying to come up with a better stratagy*

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 4:05 PM
::: Smith moves onto full-defensive, bullettime dodging the katana attacks. he swings the mace around above his head multiple times to force the clones back slightly. he charges towards one, who swings down for his head with the katana. Smith holds the mace in both hands (one grasping the chain at the ball end and the other by the rod) and catches the katana blade with the chain. with the rod end he bats the katana out of the way and then whacks her lightly across the face with the spiked ball. The other clones move in behind him and smith manuvers around behind his current target and quickly wraps the chain around her neck one time, pulling at both ends in order to choke the life out of her. the other clones advance to flank him :::

Smith: Two can play this game...

::: he jabs his two forefingers into the small of the clone's back and dark chromish liquid begins growing out, covering the clone's body. a moment later, the liquid disappears and smith releases the choke hold on a duplicate of himself :::

Smith: Shall we deal with the rest of them?

Smith 2: Indeed.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

'>

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 7:13 PM
Uh, running!
*As Harpo is running, he looks back and reconsiders*
It'd be dangerous... but I've got no choice. Then, Harpo pulls out a Mesh, and installs a subroutine. the mesh ripples, then begins to shimmer like water, sending ripples all up Harpo's arm, then right through his body...*

(with the Smiths)

*As Smith 2 walks forward, he suddenly trips and falls to the ground, then he is pounded be Mesh blasts coming from nowhere*

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, June, 23, 2004 9:58 PM
With Harpo's Mesh blasts pounding him from all directions, it was too late by the time Smith noticed the whirr of Tweaker's lightcycle approaching him from behind. Crackling with the overload of energy drawn from the Grid, the blue LightCycle streaked down a green gridline and detonated in a white shockwave, scattering shards of code everywhere and knocking Smith to his knees.
Tweeker: NOW! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2004 9:20 AM
*Kamui.EXE actiaves her last Ball primitive. She hopes that she can, by chance, infect Smith with it. She sets it and charges at Smith*

Kamui.EXE: FINE! HAVE IT AT THAT! *Her circuits flicker to red for an instant* BUT IF YOU TAKE ME, I'LL TAKE YOU WITH ME! *Shoves the ball primitive at Smith's chest. It explodes infecting them both. The dust clears. Both are still standing* I'm not going to let you beat me! *Slashes away furiously and VERY quickly. Hits connect. She also attacks the grid simotaniously. Since the grid is similar to her clones, hits the the grid would make him weaker like him hitting her clones and making her weaker. She slashes the mace in half. Rage seems to have triggered an old dormant code insider her. She seems like a different program at the moment. Smith his back and tries to block her blows. Kamui.EXE sweeps the ground with her feet tripping Smith, she brings the blade close to his neck and is about to derezz him. But she stops, her circuits are back to blue. She realizes what she's about to do. If either one of the two hit eachother one more time, they'll both be drezzed. Kamui's and Smith's energy are about the same.* I won't do it.... *Removes the blade from his neck spairing him. Instead she uses the blade to keep her up and standing. But she becomes hot and dizzy from the infection and falls backwards. She lies across the grid on her back. The only thing she can do is talk* This..... is..... as far as want I go......

[comment] I thought it be better if this ended in a tie. It's mostly there to stop the on comming "Super Weapons" fight. That and it looks anime-styled dramatic. [/comment]
~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2004 9:36 AM
::: Smith staggers from his knees to his feet and stares down at Kamui lying on the ground. The removes his glasses, revealing his frightening eyes. He walks over to her exhausted body, as he works to disinfect the corruption attack. Then in an unprecedented move, he grabs her by the hand and pulls her to her feet. ::: We must do this again sometime. ::: even with the shell he had which allowed for minimal expression, he managed to crack a smirk on one side of his face, and gave her a nod ::: Good game.

/// tried to think of a way to get him to admit to a draw without getting too (you're a worthy opponent-ish) which I can't ever see being his style) ///

::: Smith begins to take his leave as he removes the Matrix OS, returning it to its healthy white and blue, but not before walking over Prankster Bit. :::

By the way, you're paying for a new Recognizer. ::: hands over the lawsuit document :::

'>

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2004 9:53 AM
*Harpo's voice comes out of nowhere*
Uh, wow, Kamui...
*seeing as kamui is sorta limp, she starts to fall back to the grid, but Harpo cathes her (still invisible) and helps her over to a grid wall to lean on, then the grid shimmers and Harpo appears*
Well, I knew that invisible subroutine wouldn't last long, but it helped. *looks around* great, now we're all friends... and Kamui's still recuperating... and I've got things to do.
*Harpo goes over to a control panel near the grid wall (we obviously have one, seeing as we have stands) and activates a port out*
See you guys soon, I'll be around, but not here for a while.
*Harpo waves at DJ's Reco*
See ya soon, DJ. it's been fun. hopefully soon we could start MEDIC (Most Extreme DIsc Competition) 2, eh?
*Harpo steps into the port*
[sys_message: 'Harpo989' has rezzed out.]
[comment]I'm not really leaving, this thread just feels like we're all friends now, and it doesn't seem right for us to go battling again. anyway, maybe we can start MEDIC 2...[/comment]

------------

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2004 2:11 PM
[Comment] It gave me a chance to reveal something BIG about my Character.... ^^ MEDIC 2 sounds fun! [/comment]
Kamui.EXE: *Glances off. She limps off to the port to rezz off to get some treatement for her damages. Just before she does so, she mutters* We should do this again sometime whenever we meet again. *Winces* Gridbugs.... it'll take days to recover from this.... ow.... *Rezzes off*

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!