General Declaration: begin.
Physics(grid) = lock
Gravity(grid) = 1g
end.

Prankster bit
User

Re: MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 12:52 PM

*while TF is rolling to retrieve his suffusion, prankster has loaded up HIS suffusion and started blasting away at TF, who is still on the floor*

*talks while firing a volley of energy pellets into TF's back*

i must've derezzed him by now, first i blast him with a prankster bit, then I smack him one with my disc and now i'm ventilating him with a bloody shotgun!

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 11:10 AM
Methinks you're confusing me with Tron Fanatic, PB... I ain't been hit with no Prankster Bit, and Tron Fanatic has no shotgun...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 11:39 AM

ok, sorry, it's not my fault my user was drinking his 9th pint of beer when I posted that!

anyway, he's sober now.

so, where were we? ah yes I was blasting the crap out of you where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Alan1
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 11:50 AM
*rezzes in

"I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick a**, and right now I'm out of ....."

* hit from behind and doubles over

"ok, who was that?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 1:13 PM
Hmm, bad position... The Tweaker thought. Gotta buy some time.

[grabs Suffusion, deactivates it, and returns the LC control rod to its sleeve on his leg][continues rolling in an arc until he reaches out and trips PB with his foot][backflips, pops disc off arm][fires disc at Prankster's face, catching him on the lower edge of the helmet] Take that!

Between the multiple Suffusion blasts to the torso and that nasty chunk of displaced code on the back of his head, The Tweaker knew he was on his last legs. As he watched Prankster flip over backwards from the momentum of his disc, he clipped his disc to his arm, crouched down, and held his hands in front of him as if clasping a telephone pole. A small, silver, rocket-shaped cylinder rezzed in between his hands. He twisted the top of it, then pressed down on its top. Satisfied, The Tweaker rezzed out.
[seven white lights appear on the side of the cylinder]Beep!
[top light disappears]Beep!
[second light disappears][cylinder continues beeping in one-second intervals]

Prankster bit
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 2:12 PM

and now it's time to run...

[guess what he does now]

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 4:03 PM
Alan1 Wrote:
"ok, who was that?

me. :P

*notices the beeping thing*

oh, crap...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 11:30 AM
Beep!
[four lights left]Beep!
[three lights left]Beep!
[two lights left]order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Prankster bit
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 12:02 PM

*carries on running then jumps into the crater in the arena again*

it worked once before, it can work again.

*loads LOL and shoots at the beepy-lighty thing*

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Alan1
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 12:40 PM
Fire in the hole!

*Dives into ravine

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 3:24 PM
*holds mesh in front of face*

meep...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

------------

Prankster bit
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 4:23 PM

*last light disappears when the blue beam touches it. Prankster ducks back in the crater

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM [very big bang]
*a large mushroom cloud is forming in the place of the beepy-flashy thing [boy, I really know how to describe things!]. the sub-atomic shockwave is so huge, it pixellates anything that was not taking cover [this means you, harpo] and sends parts of the walls of the arena crumbling. when the blast subsides, Prankster gets up to look at the damage.*

well, that was a bit different!

*there is a very large hole in the floor that stops inches in front of Prankster's hiding crater. Alan1 emerges on the other side of the hole. Harpo is nowhere to be seen...*

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 5:08 PM
*then, just as the explosion subsides, the grid seems to warp slightly near where Harpo last stood, the warping continues for a moment, then dissapears, leaving a half-derezzed mesh behind*

------------

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 10:01 PM
((It's ok, Prankster. I've gotten confused a couple times too as to what happened on which thread - now for the post))

...............KABOOOOOOOOM!!!!..................

///
Energy reserves: 10%
Heath level: 3%
///

where am I?
what happened?

::: slowly opens his eyes and sees.. spinning. the world is... spinning. He struggles to stabilize the rotation, and before him is a birds-eye view of a huge explosion taking place on the game grid below, and an expanding ring of energy warping the very fabric of the sector:::

I must've been thrown up here by that Prankster Bit, but what in the system was THAT?

::: regaining complete consciousness, he suddenly realizes he's falling back toward the grid:::

///
install subroutine - MtrxLowGJump1.0 . . . .
ERROR installing MtrxLowGJump1.0

subroutine incompatible with current grid parameters:
1. Physics(grid) = lock
2. Gravity(grid) = 1g
MtrxLowGJump 1.0 not installed.
///

oh, great...

::remembers the expanding energy ring that is warping the grid, and wonders if he can take advantage of the fluctuation to use something else:::

///
install subroutine - MtrxJumpSafeguard . . . . . . . . .
installing . . . . . . . .
installation complete
///

:::As the smoke and embers of incincerated data slowly clears, the surviving programs on the grid see him drop to the grid like a stone, apparently out of nowhere. the grid around him stretches and bends downward as his body comes in contact with it, and then snaps back the other way like a rubber band, tossing him a meter back into the air. he drops again and this time meets solid ground.. real solid.:::

......Ow.

'>

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 11:26 PM
Oh CRAP!

General Declaration(add):
Grid.Enabled = ++true();
Grid.Emergency.reform(level)=low
end.

*grid starts rebuilding...*

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, April, 21, 2004 11:25 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
where am I?
what happened?

I must've been thrown up here by that Prankster Bit, but what in the system was THAT?

that*pointing at the hole in the floor that is slowly rebuilding itself* was the system's first Prankster GIGABIT [like the name? i made it myself ]. and you are currently about 1/2 a kilometer closer to your user . seriously, though, that guy "THE TWEAKER" should be hunted by the ICPs for mass vandalism

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, April, 21, 2004 12:16 PM
::: slowly gets up, ignoring Prankster's remark about his near-death experience :::

I must agree with you on that one. Good ratings to DJ for running the emergency restore protocol so quickly. Any bigger and that blast could've led to a complete drive reformat. I don't know about you, but that looked like a certified act of cyberterrorism. I calculate that someone sent that program to try and wipe out this system. And anyone running free with that kind of destructive power ought to be stopped before something else happens. What WAS that anyway?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, April, 21, 2004 12:37 PM
After spending several minutes hunting down Patch Routines, The Tweaker returns to the Grid.
heehee... boooooom. Yep, ol' antimatter-charge.obj always does the trick.

Everybody OK? Oh, my gosh... harpo? harpo, you OK?

Heh, heh... settle down, guys... guys?

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, April, 22, 2004 11:15 AM

*looks th the smoking purple remains of Harpo*

Somehow, TWEAKER, i don't think he is ok. after all, you did just detonate a mini-nuke just over there *points to the hole in the floor, which,as he finishes his sentence, is completely restored* if the blast did that to a floor, imagine what it does to a program.

you are a very naughty program,TWEAKER. For shame

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!