Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Film Chat 
 Tron: Hidden Partition Script Complete !

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
GWPGearWorx
User

on Saturday, April, 10, 2004 7:11 PM
I finally finished off the script today on my day off I am thrilled to announce that we are now moving forward into Casting and Costume design. For more information please visit our site at the below link.

Take care.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Gear Worx Productions: http://www.gearworxprod.com

Trace
User

Re: Tron: Hidden Partition Script Complete !

on Wednesday, May, 19, 2004 6:05 PM
Oooh...it's going to be so cool!

Gig45
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 12:47 PM
wow, this is old.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

--------------------------
X-Box Live Gamertag: Cloud3514

Tori
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 1:31 PM
You're right. This is old. So old that the site they linked is BROKEN. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

==

disc100
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 1:33 PM
Disc:Oh Gig did anyone ever welcome you to the sector IDR (I Don't Remember)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

Gig45
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 3:39 PM
disc100 Wroteisc:Oh Gig did anyone ever welcome you to the sector IDR (I Don't Remember)

i doubt it.

NoExcuses
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 3:48 PM
In that case, welcome to the Sector! Todd should give you your greeting soon, if he hasn't already. If he hasn't, look at this cardboard cutout of Todd. It's gotten the standard, substandard greeting recorded on a tape recorder for you. Almost as good as the reel Todd!

I made my first pun! I don't believe it!

It was lousy, but it was a pun!

Gig45
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 3:54 PM
nice reference to Sark's explanation of the game grid. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

disc100
User

on Wednesday, June, 21, 2006 4:35 PM
Welcome fellow Yellow program to the sector!

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, August, 04, 2006 10:13 AM
Wow, now here's a project that slipped through the cracks over the passage of time after a dozen stumbling blocks, including when I lost internet for what felt like eternity.

I need to see if I can at least get the go-ahead to release some of the pre-production artwork I did for this film so long ago.

'>

MCP_Minion
User

on Thursday, August, 31, 2006 1:33 PM
Hi Everyone! Newbie here and everyone on this board seems really nice and encouraging.

So, what ever happened with this project? I think a fan film in the Tron realm is an excellent idea!! It would blow the other fan films away!

Any chance of reading the script? :-)

Dakota Bob
User

on Friday, September, 01, 2006 8:23 AM
Not unless somebody has it on their hard-drive or something, otherwise they are lost forever order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

GWPGearWorx
User

on Friday, September, 01, 2006 1:20 PM
Hello Tron Fans!

Wow I did not know there was still a buzz on here about my project. I still have the site designs, prop designs, script e.t.c I have all data and content for the film.

However it did fall silent due to lack of support (not from you guys) but mostly funds. Something even this scale, would of cost a fair bit, and to be perfectly honest with you, I was not willing to do it half assed. I am a huge fan of the Tron film and universe, and the last thing I wanted to do, was do a bad film, due to lack of cash flow, so in the end this caused it's death, in the sense of live action.

I still have the script and I am still very excited about this project. Will it see the light of day? Yes it will, but when and in what format is another question.

I am leaning towards a CG film. As I stated in my other posts, I have the complete film script for Tron: Hidden Partition and it could very well become a film someday soon. I might start modeling soon, maybe sooner than you think.

Take care.

Gear Worx Productions: http://www.gearworxprod.com

Dakota Bob
User

on Friday, September, 01, 2006 3:08 PM
Well, thats certainly good to hear on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, September, 06, 2006 10:43 PM
I wondered what happened to this project. Thanks for the update ~

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Anarkysrevenge
User

on Monday, May, 03, 2010 9:46 PM
test

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Chat