Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 13 Pages
The Tweaker
User

Re: Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

on Thursday, July, 29, 2004 2:32 AM
"Actually, I was thinking of tunneling through the ICP-Recall feature. As you know, Sec Rezzers are not purely one-way devices; ICPs use them to return to command centers when they've finished inspecting an area. No reason why it should only work for ICPs, though!"abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kamui
User

on Thursday, July, 29, 2004 8:30 AM
"I still have some buisness with the Commander before I turn him in. I'm going to need to go somewhere secret. As long as you're hijacking Sark's carrier, I'll be joining you." Kamui.EXE says.

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Sunday, August, 01, 2004 11:56 PM
As Kamui finished talking, I completed fixing a strange, old Sec Rezzer. "This thing must have been installed back during one of the ICP raids. it's archaic, but when ICPs start showing up, it'll work fine. and seeing as that won't be much longer, I'll be heading out. join me, Kamui?" I started to walk off toward the docking port. I turned back as I was walking off, the poximity alarms starting to go off, and spoke to Tweaker. "Hey! nice working with you, Tweak! I hope we can work together again soon!"

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, August, 02, 2004 4:10 AM
"Uh, wait a second! Guys? Where are you going? Harpo, I'm not sure I can hack this by myself! I was proposing that as an alternative to hijacking the carrier! I mean, why bother with taking over the carrier, flying it to the Commander's base, trying not to get shot down, docking the thing, and then fighting the rest of the way through the corridors, when instead we can just have this sec rezzer beam the three of us right into his base?"abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

harpo989
User

on Monday, August, 02, 2004 12:27 PM
I stopped and walked back to Tweaker. "What do you mean, go into the commander's base? I was going to just leave the sector..."

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, August, 03, 2004 11:38 PM
"Oops, sorry, I meant the Kernel's base. Kamui, I thought you wanted to turn this script in?"

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, September, 14, 2004 5:12 PM
He gave a sheepish grin at the blank looks on his friends' faces. "OK, guess not. Bye for now! For the Users!" Tweak activated his LightCycle and shot away over the Grid.

///new file(Report.txt);
>>text follows

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, September, 15, 2004 10:22 AM
"I'm going to turn him in once I'm done." says as she drags the Commander off.

She mutters something and then speaks louder.

"I hope we meet again. It's been fun." says Kamui.EXE.

With that, she was off to interrogate the Commander.

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

YamiDranzer
User

on Sunday, September, 19, 2004 1:28 AM
Lemme help Kamui!

harpo989
User

on Sunday, September, 19, 2004 11:14 AM
I watched as the two programs went their seperate ways. I turned and started walking towards the backup carrier. This has been quite an adventure. I thought to myself. First the infiltration, then the grid, then the outpost, and now... it's all over. I got to see Kamui again, that was interesting. Perhaps I'll stay in contact with her... for once, she would be more... helpful? at any rate, this Tweaker fellow is sure to be a great friend. as for TF, well... may the users be kind to him. but what's so odd is how the MCP code affected me. just... strange. now, though, is not the time or place to be thinking about that. I reached the port and walked into the carrier. i sat down at the controls and began to power it up. No need to worry about the MCP code. it's history. I'm sure that now I can go back to my regular processes.
...but as I took off in the carrier, headed for the closest server, I didn't realize exactly how much was yet to happen...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

------------

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2004 1:06 PM
*arms a Cannon on his hand and fires at an *

ICP: AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2004 1:08 PM

Uh oh. 3 Guardsmen and 3 Wraiths!

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

FirstPrevious Page: of 13 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...