on Saturday, April, 17, 2004 11:59 PM
Tweaker -> [rez_in]
locate(vendor);
say(vendor): "Yes, one Gold Cluster subroutine, please.";
getPrice(vendor,subroutine);
payEnergy(Vendor);
dlSubroutine...complete.
load.Cluster...

[throws disc][five ICP's shatter into glowing red shards]where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

harpo989
User

Re: Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 1:40 AM
*Harpo989 stands just in the shadows of the outpost, and looks on with interest at the subroutine exchanges, hopeing for potential ripoffs.*
*At the sudden sound of derezzing, Harpo's fingers istinctivley grip the mesh in his hip holster. then, realizing it's a bezerk program derezzing ICPs, Harpo's first reaction is just to relax his grip on the mesh and slip away quietly before he can be blamed. that's what he usually does. but then Harpo realizes this program may be worth something, energy, or possibly some subroutines? it seemed worth the risk.*
*Harpo takes a deep breath, then walks toward the program, hopeing the script will listen to him just long enough not to derezz him. naturally, that's what most programs do, seeing as I'm fCon and all, but if this guy was gonna mess with the ICPs, he might be needing a way out of the server. and that's where he comes in.*

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2004 7:42 AM
Tweaker heard the quiet footsteps walking toward him, along with the distinct buzz of a DataWraith. That's strange, he thought. DataWraiths usually come in sets. After shutting down the Sec Rezzer next to him, he brought out his Cluster disc and held it before him in a defensive posture, yet ready to throw at a moment's notice.
"Who's that? Get out here where I can see you!"on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

harpo989
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2004 4:18 PM
*as the program suddenly turned and yells out to Harpo989, be pauses for a moment in surprise- programs usually aren't beserk and this alert at the same time. then, Harpo resumes his course, stepping out into the light of the sector and continueing toward him.*

"I'm not a Datawraith. I just want to help, so I'll be blunt. I know you you probably need to get out of this sector quick. I can help with that.
so? Ya gonna derezz me or not?"

*I figured the program wouldn't belive me, no program ever does. it would seem that I worked for fCon, therefore I'm a Datawraith.*
*looks down at himself and thinks:
'I really need to get a new body shell...'*

------------

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 12:09 AM
*DJ is also here, arguing with another vendor about the availibility of a new plugin*

*He, too, hears the datawraith*

I don't admire you spies trying to spy on what I do... I know you're there.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 11:31 AM
You LOOK like a DataWraith. And what makes you think I want to get out of here just yet? I've got 27 ICP's to go.

But let's hear your offer, Program-who's-not-really-a-DataWraith.

[flicks disc over Aussie E's shoulder, derezzing two ICP's who were coming up behind him] Careful there...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 3:31 PM
*Harpo notices a gold program atkeing just a bit to much intrest in the two programs, and is readying his disc*

"let me put it bluntly program, you won't get away with derezzing 30 icps and expect to just walk out of the sector. I have a class III transport waiting at the sailer station. of you want, I'll give you the permissions for it when you're done derezzing.*

*Harpo takes a deep breath, keeping an eye on the gold to the side, and instinctively reaches down to touch his mesh.*

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, April, 21, 2004 10:33 AM
[installs Profiler] You've got my attention, Harpo989. And while I'll have you know I've taken on lots of ICP's in my time... and I would never start a mission without some clear idea of a way out... it never hurts to have a contingency plan.

So what's in it for you?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Thursday, April, 22, 2004 4:29 PM
*the program seems interested. at least that's good.*

"simple. in excange for an easy escape route, the chaos you may cause will let me do a little... appropriateing. that's the deal. you take it, or not?"

*somehow the program seems to leave Harpo on edge. not most programs can get an fConer nervous, but this one...*

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Saturday, April, 24, 2004 3:13 AM
So in return for allowing you to sneak around this outpost while I cause mass devastation, you'll provide me with an extra escape route? Cool with me.

[opens a gate leading further into the installation and runs through] Kind of surprised I haven't seen any of the larger Red programs yet... only ICP's... well, that should make this even easier.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Saturday, April, 24, 2004 5:08 PM
*as the yellow goes deeper into the base, Harpo follows, staying just far enough back. I wonder where that goldie went... ah, no matter. then, as the program gets deeper, Harpo takes a left, away from the vendors, and heads for his real prize...*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Sunday, April, 25, 2004 8:41 AM
[peers around a corner]One, two, three, four... Hmm, and they're spaced out instead of bunched together like usual...[switches to basic disc]
[swings around corner and makes a headshot on the nearest ICP][ICP derezzes in a cloud of data][throws disc down corridor, hitting ICP #2 in the torso]
ICP 2: Oomf! Code alert!
The remaining ICP's spring into action. One lays down covering fire by throwing his disc at Tweaker's position, while the other goes for the Sec Rezzer at the end of the hall.Tweaker: Can't let that happen!
[waits for ICP disc to ricochet off the wall behind him, then switches to Cluster and lets fly. The disc shoots down the hall and terminates the far ICP, then hits the other ICP in the back as it returns to Tweaker's hand. Tweaker walks up the the last ICP and bops it on the head.]
// Sector clear
// Search for & integrate core dumps

[opens a private chat line to Harpo as he continues toward the heart of the base] So, Mr. Harpo, what brings you to this lonely subdirectory?

harpo989
User

on Sunday, April, 25, 2004 6:20 PM
*as Harpo moves down the hall, he sees two ICPs running down the opposing hallway, then Harpo crosses it and continues down the rarely-used hallway*
[PING]*the sudden ping makes Harpo stumble for a moment, then he continues to... sneak*
[Msg: "The_Tweaker wishes to chat. accept?"]*Harpo accepts the chat and recieves Tweaker's message*
[chat:]"lonely is right. I probably wouldn't have known this subdirectory even existed if I haden't hacked Encom's old IP database. really, I was checking out transmission logs looking for possible information dump spots. of course considering this is really a backwater subdirectory, so they don't have many ICPs."order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, April, 26, 2004 11:41 AM
[chat] Yeah, this outpost only gets a 32-ICP compliment... well, they're down to 21 now... they'll have to make do, I guess.

[chat] My User sent me here because he needs an advance position behind the Firewall, from which to access the rest of the network. Hopefully I'll be able to lock this base down before anyone notices...

[reaches the end of the auxiliary data channel he was crawling through][installs Primitive Charge.Beta and Megahurtz.Alpha][throws three Ball primitives out into the room][sound of six deresolutions fills the room]Ouch. That was rather loud.
[crawls out of data channel and uninstalls extra subroutines][switches to Cluster][walks to door, peers out into hall, sees 3 's walking past][ICPs see him]ICP 1: Hey! You're not supposed to be here!
ICP 2: Sound the--

Only one ICP was left-- a duel. Against a User to be sure, and thus not a very fair duel, but a duel nonetheless. As he watched his comrades dissolve into glimmering pixels, ICP#46881302 readied his disc and hurled it at the blue-clad intruder. The Blue winced as the disc impacted his shoulder, then retrieved his Disc from the flaming ruins of ICP#46882017--1302's longtime mentor-turned-rival, now deleted-- and flicked it toward the remaining ICP. 1302 recalled his disc and brought it up just in time, sending the Cluster ricocheting harmlessly away. He then threw his disc again, but the cowardly Blue ducked back into the doorway and the red disc ricocheted down the hall. Coward! thought 1302. Only spies and turncoats take cover-- real programs stand out in the open and get derezzed! That was his last thought, as the blue disc impacted his header and the universe faded into a null variable.

Tweaker nursed his damaged shoulder as he looked up and down the hallway to make sure no other security programs had detected the exchange. Scooping up the core dumps left behind by the decompiled programs, he upped his health back up to 94% added a Truncate.Beta and two Permissions to his memory.
Ooh, what finds! Examining the permission ring on the door to the control room to his right, he re-opened the chat line to Harpo.
[chat] Hey Harpo, you wouldn't happen to have a Permission 7 on you, by any chance?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Monday, April, 26, 2004 12:36 PM
*Harpo reaches a small chasam at the end of the hall, the door on the other side unguarded by ICPs*
*just my luck. they forget to guard the one place I'm trying to get to, and then I find a chasam with no bridge.*
[chat]"actually, I do have permission 7. say, was that noise earlier you?"
*looks down the large ditch*
[chat]"and do you happen to know how to cross a, um, small chasam?"
*just then, Harpo can hear two ICPs coming. blast. probably on patrol, but if they find me here I'll be in bigger trouble...*where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Monday, April, 26, 2004 2:54 PM
What, that echoing booming sound from 6 ICP's derezzing all at once? Yeah, that was me.

Can you get to an I/O node? I can send you a useful subroutine from there...

harpo989
User

on Monday, April, 26, 2004 3:09 PM
[chat]uh, yeah. hang on.

*Harpo jumps out and finds the ICPs have passed by. he runs over to a nearby I/O node*
[PING(who?) The_Tweaker]

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, April, 27, 2004 12:27 PM
[receives Ping][runs back into the room with the data channel port][opens the I/O node]
///
import C:\Games\Worms\Subroutines\NinjaRope.obj
importing OBJ...
importing WAV...
importing EXE...
complete.

compiled "Foreign Subroutine" OK
///

[sends NinjaRope.obj into the I/O node] You'll need to Port it... can I have that P7? Thanks!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, April, 27, 2004 1:15 PM
//-- comment heh, a Worms subroutine. I love it --//where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

'>

harpo989
User

on Tuesday, April, 27, 2004 1:43 PM
[transferring permission 7... done]*Harpo leaves the node and uses the grapple hook to swing across the small chasam, reaching the door*

hmm, locked. looks like a hack to me...

*Harpo begins to hack the door lock...*

------------

Page: of 13 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Meanwhile, on a forgotten outpost...