Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
Compucore
User

Re: Meet me on the game grid!

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2010 11:36 AM
Sounding like chip and dale but on really high on caffeine. I definite noticed and welcome back from your vacation there as well.

tron_man_63304 Wrote:im back now and my server is up (if anyone even noticed i had left) these five days felt like a year

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KAslinger
User

on Saturday, June, 05, 2010 1:32 PM
I AM HERE NOW, WHERE IS EVERYBODY? WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO PLAY, IT HAS BEEN AWHILE FOR ME.. THANK YOU

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, June, 05, 2010 3:55 PM
play now!!!! if im at my computer i will hear a player alarm if yu join my server (must have killer app mod)

Back by Unpopular Demand.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, June, 05, 2010 4:11 PM
Tron man were you on your server between 4 and 6 pm eastern standard time? When I was viewing and on your server I had notices someone and looked at the oppenent section and thought it was you over there.

tron_man_63304 Wrote:im back now and my server is up (if anyone even noticed i had left) these five days felt like a year

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, June, 05, 2010 9:15 PM
yes that was me you were leaving all the time i said stuff to you i killed you once just before you left but you never said anything back

im gona get on now and i will want to do my map if you can get on so make sure you got it, its linked in earlier postsorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tron_man_63304
User

on Thursday, June, 10, 2010 10:47 PM
geting on my server now so come and join me on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, June, 12, 2010 8:37 PM
im on now please get on i cant stand watching tv anymore!!

tron_man_63304
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2010 11:44 PM
im haveing computer problems my server will be down untill further noticeon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

tron_man_63304
User

on Thursday, June, 24, 2010 3:57 PM
my server is back up, computer issues have disapatedwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

shogunokc
User

on Wednesday, July, 21, 2010 10:29 AM
are there still friday night fights goin? i got back from afghan like a month ago and just got my comp up and running so thats y i've been gone. cant wait to playorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tron_man_63304
User

on Wednesday, July, 21, 2010 10:32 AM
runing KA MOD? if so run to my server, but first get my custom level: http://www.filefront.com/15207565/TSDM.zip/ it's the only one outside the rez files

shogunokc
User

on Friday, July, 23, 2010 1:05 PM
send a msg whenever someone gets on the game i will get an email.

shogunokc
User

on Friday, August, 06, 2010 10:02 PM
im on right now if anyone is interested...where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Cyberwolven
User

on Monday, August, 09, 2010 11:41 PM
I'm going to head out to the game grid to mess around.

I'd host KA mod games, but I don't think my internet connection is good enough for that purpose(I'll have to figure other things before I start hosting games also).

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 11:01 PM
Anyone's up for a couple of rounds again? The only server that seems to work for me is Boxhat.:/ I'll figure out that issue later tonight.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Ianlis
User

on Tuesday, August, 10, 2010 11:17 PM
I can't join boxhat's server.....and i cant figure out how to disable KA.

Ianlis
User

on Wednesday, August, 11, 2010 12:48 AM
nvm

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 11, 2010 3:22 AM

I'm going to put up some servers this weekend, starting Friday evening (13th-15th of August) due to the anemic server situation at the moment. The servers will be running the KA Mod, but will not be using any custom maps at this time.

I might keep it going for a while, but only on weekends. I was hoping that the KA Mod would have been picked up by now by the server operators, but it seems they're still completely oblivious to it.

Again, if you want the server operators to use it, then please contact them and ask them to:
info@en12-82.net
Email@cisn.de

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Ianlis
User

on Wednesday, August, 11, 2010 3:52 PM
I will be gone for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so lets play some DA maps!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 13, 2010 7:17 PM

Okay, I put up three servers for the weekend. One for each game mode: LC, DA, DM.

You'll need to install or enable the Killer App Mod to join these servers. But at this time, the servers will only be running retail maps and not custom ones, so as not to add further complexity.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

FirstPrevious Page: of 70 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Meet me on the game grid!