TRON arcade upright model troubleshooting

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tio_jesus
User

on Saturday, September, 11, 2004 2:51 PM
greetings!
i just inherited a full size arcade game,that i am starting to restore.when i plug it in and power it up,all the lights come on,and the monitor lights-up,but only black/white(split screen down middle).i can't get the self test or the game to start.has anybody seen or heard of this before?any help will be greatly appreciated.thanks!
tiowhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

Re: TRON arcade upright model troubleshooting

on Sunday, September, 12, 2004 2:07 AM
If you know how to use Newsgroups, you might want to try posting that question in rec.games.video.arcade.collecting. The people in that group are more likely to have your answers.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Monday, September, 13, 2004 9:15 PM
Here is a quick qquestion for you is it just a straight line in the midle when you see it or is there some space where you can actually see something when it tries to go into the test mode of the machine? If you can see something there. It might be as simpole as just adjusting the horizontal and vertical sizing of the screen. If memory serves me correctly there should be a set of adjustments somewhere. Either on the circuit board hooked up to the tube in the back or some where on the chassis where the tube is hooked up too. I remember seeing something like this somewhere. a long time ago.

The tech was making some adjustments along the lines to that for the sizing. THe game that you inheritated is it the disk of tron or the first game of tron there?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

dctron
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2004 1:42 PM
I am having trouble trying to go diagonally except for top-right. The other ones don't work and the diagnostics test doesn't register the other diagonals.

Does anyone have any idea how I can adjust the joystick so that all the diagonals work?

Tron WR 14,007,645

Compucore
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2004 1:46 PM
DCtron are there any adjustment controls for alignment on the joystick itself. Since I am not aware or have a arcade style joystick handy over hre. Its would be from my understand that you could if you wanted to. Dave would you know if the joystick have this for manually align the joystick on the Tron and Disc of Tron joystick??

dctron Wrote:I am having trouble trying to go diagonally except for top-right. The other ones don't work and the diagnostics test doesn't register the other diagonals.

Does anyone have any idea how I can adjust the joystick so that all the diagonals work?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade