TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron Arcade Intricacies

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Will D
User

Tron Arcade Intricacies

on Thursday, December, 16, 2004 12:02 PM
Is there anything cool besides the recognizer, the solar sailor, and the bit?

Has anyone ever killed all the spiders? What is the time on spiders you have to get in order to get a bit?

DaveTRON
User

Re: Tron Arcade Intricacies

on Thursday, December, 16, 2004 12:27 PM
Bits are dropped by the Solar Sailer in various higher levels. Don't really do much that I can see.

I can clear a level of spiders using my middle finger to trigger faster than my index finger can. I can usually do it on levels 2 and 3. The otehr levels they spread out too fast, and on level one you are purposely unable to shoot more than one disc at a time so it's not possible on that level.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Will D
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2004 12:30 PM
Each bit is worth 5,000 points. No sound notifies you of this however.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Doug Jacoby
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2004 1:35 AM
Solar sailors and the bits?

Where is this in the Arcade Game?

Do you have pictures?
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Will D
User

on Sunday, December, 19, 2004 1:54 AM

Doug Jacoby
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2004 2:05 PM

WOW

I never knew!

Are there anymore surprises I should look out for if I ever get good in the Arcade game?

dctron
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2004 1:37 PM
I have cleared out all the spiders on level 1.
I never really tried to do it on any other level.

I've done it twice in the last week.

Tron WR 14,007,645

Will D
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2004 1:55 PM
Do you go right up left, left up right, right left up, or left right up?

dctron
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2004 2:14 PM
To clear out level 1, I go right, then left, then up.

You have to clear the 4 spiders on the right in about 4 shots.

Then, go to the left and, if you are lucky, you'll shoot the spiders before they can multiply. Normally around 7 spiders or so and you have a chance.

Then, if the top does not have too many spiders, you try to finish them off.

I'll try to post a video next week of this.

Tron WR 14,007,645

Will D
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2004 2:21 PM
I will try this today until I get it.

Riparian
User

on Wednesday, August, 10, 2005 1:54 PM
Will D Wrote:Is there anything cool besides the recognizer, the solar sailor, and the bit?

sorry for coming into this late.... but What recognizer?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

I'm posting here when I could be playing Ogre... Go figure! O_o

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, August, 10, 2005 3:30 PM
Riparian Wrote:
Will D Wrote:Is there anything cool besides the recognizer, the solar sailor, and the bit?

sorry for coming into this late.... but What recognizer?

The higher up you go in the levels, the tanks change into Recos for certain levels. They are faster than the tanks and much harder to beat.

Maybe dc tron will share some of his tips for getting to and beating these levels?

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, August, 10, 2005 3:46 PM

I actually got to see that once... a very long time ago... I made to to the recognizer level. And then promptly died.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, August, 10, 2005 4:21 PM
I can get through two levels of that and then I am toast. Actually, these days, I am not even sure I can get to that level. I haven't played in months. I have the guts of my machine laid out on the bench in my garage. Swapping boards.

DaveTRON

dctron
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 10:41 AM
Every fifth level, the tanks will be recognizers. There are a few ways to handle them.

One way is to just stay put in the starting position. You can just kill the recognizers as they come at you. You only need to move slightly within that starting space.

In my latest pattern, I move all the way to the top. When I reach the grid line before the top, I shoot straight up three times to kill the first tank. I then move right. Kill the tank to the right, then kill the tank coming from the left. If you did all this without stopping, you will be able to go right into the upper right safe spot and then finish off the rest of them whenever you want.

I'll be happy to post video and any other help / tips that you want.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron WR 14,007,645

Riparian
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 11:17 AM
dctron Wrote:
I'll be happy to post video and any other help / tips that you want.

Rather than a video for tips/hints, I would like to see a video simply because I have'nt been able to get there myself. I would love to *SEE* the recognizers.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I'm posting here when I could be playing Ogre... Go figure! O_o

dctron
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 12:14 PM
Video of game play and tips / hints were supposed to be separate.

I'll make a video of the recognizers and post it.

I can make a video of all the tank levels including the fast tank levels and or any other parts of the game.

Just let me know what you would like.

I'll start with the recognizers first.

Tron WR 14,007,645

dctron
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 5:07 PM
Here is a link to view my recognizers video.

http://www.paperpengo.com/Tron/Recognizers.aviorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron WR 14,007,645

wwwmwww
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 5:25 PM
dctron Wrote:Here is a link to view my recognizers video.

http://www.paperpengo.com/Tron/Recognizers.avi

I get this:

Response denied by WatchGuard HTTP proxy.

However I'm at work at the moment so maybe thats the firewall at this end. I'm not sure. I'll try again when I get home.

Carl
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2005 10:15 PM

My Windows Media Player says "Playing" but no sound or picture.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron Arcade Intricacies