TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Arcade Games

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

Arcade Games

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2005 10:55 AM
Does anyone on this site own any other arcade games besides TRON? I'm curious who my fellow collectors are.

In addition to my TRON and Discs of TRON cabs, I have had a Star Wars in my posession for a while.

I am hoping to eventually own a Zaxxon, Battlezone and a few others in my lifetime.

Let's hear what you all have in your home arcades.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Jude
User

Re: Arcade Games

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2005 2:35 PM
Hey Dave,

I have a Tron upright (full size), and in addition to that:

Return of the Jedi (one of my all time favorites)
Asteroids Deluxe
Gauntlet (with a Gauntlet II boardset)
Gladiators (mini cab)
Paperboy

The Gauntlet has a Vindicators II kit for quick conversion to that game, and I picked up a championship sprint kit for the paperboy. I'm a real fan of the mid to late 80s Atari Raster stuff.. it has a fun cartoonish feel and a ton of nostalgia value for me.

I also have a Taito cocktail that I converted to a Mame cab that I am always tinkering with. Right now I'm working on a 'Dillinger's Desk' mod for that one. I need to add a subwoofer so the MCP can talk a bit more trash.. his voice doesn't sound deep enough through the PC speakers!

Later,

Jude

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2005 3:03 PM
Jude,

That sounds really cool. Can you do a vid cap or something to show us all how it looks and sounds?

Some great games in your personal arcade there. What part of the world are you in?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

itom
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2005 9:45 PM
Heh, I don't have any full size arcade games (just the boards) but I just saw ZAXXON about two hours ago for sale at the grapevine mills mall here north of Dallas.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2005 10:11 PM
Ooooh! If only I were rich!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2005 11:45 PM
Do you mean the PCB that goes into the actual arcade machine itself.

itom Wrote:Heh, I don't have any full size arcade games (just the boards) but I just saw ZAXXON about two hours ago for sale at the grapevine mills mall here north of Dallas.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Jude
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2005 5:10 PM
Hey Dave,

Right now the games are a bit spread out.. I am living in CA, and have half of the games out here, while the rest are in storage on the east coast. Some day I hope to consolidate them all in one place!

I'll try to get some pics up of what I have currently.

I'm hoping to take the Gauntlet down to the CA Extreme show in San Jose this year.. It would be a worthy pilgrimage for any of the arcade lovers on this board!

Later,

Jude

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2005 5:19 PM
Keep in touch on when that show is happening. I'd like to come. Maybe even bring my babies, although they'd need some refurb first I suppose.

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2005 5:20 PM
BTW: I am down in LA. If you are ever down this way, look me up.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2005 10:34 AM
The closest thing we've ever had to an arcade game is our pinball machine.

If you've ever seen That 70's Show, there's this diner that the kids go to hang out at. In the diner in the background is a pinball machine called Travel Time by Williams. It's the exact same one we have! Imagine my surprise when I saw it on tv, only in much better condition than ours.

My parents bought it originally in 1974 (the year I was born) and we've had it in the family ever since. I'm planning to clean it up and hopefully have it for myself one day since no one else in the family wants it. It still plays rather well. There's a lot of paint chipping and lights that don't work, but I think I can work on that. It just needs a little TLC.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2005 11:51 AM
That's cool. I'd love to have a classic Black Knight pinball machine in my collection. Pinball is cool.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2005 12:04 PM
Then you might like this. Actually when I was speaking with Qixx a while ago. He had shown me this Its his brothers web site. http://www.popbumper.com Its very intersting stuff related to the pinball arena there.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Auric
Sector Creator

on Friday, February, 11, 2005 12:16 PM
Sorry DaveTron, but you can't have my Black Knight 2000!!!! Of course you can't play it right now either, as I've pulled it apart to work on it.

I also own: Tron upright, Bionic Commando, Street Fighter II CE, Millipede, and a cocktail table Ms. Pac-Man.

If you think dealing with an old arcade machine is rough... try dealing with the thousands of parts on a pinball table. Yikes!

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2005 12:59 PM
I wouldn't mind owning one myself. Maybe one of these days I'll pick up one from a place that is getting rid of them Or go to a place or two that I know that deals in reconditioned machines that they rebuild when they get them back. I know at least one or two places that I can go to. There is one place that I know that deals with brand spanking new. But those are very expensive there. so We'll shall see.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2005 3:43 PM
Compucore Wrote:Then you might like this. Actually when I was speaking with Qixx a while ago. He had shown me this Its his brothers web site. http://www.popbumper.com Its very intersting stuff related to the pinball arena there.
ooooh man, I am so jealous of that guy's basement game room. some day...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2005 4:51 PM
My thoughts exactly. Maybe someday. And two of them will be tron games in there.

Hale-XF11 Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Then you might like this. Actually when I was speaking with Qixx a while ago. He had shown me this Its his brothers web site. http://www.popbumper.com Its very intersting stuff related to the pinball arena there.
ooooh man, I am so jealous of that guy's basement game room. some day...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

flynnsplace
User

on Tuesday, May, 31, 2005 11:43 AM
Hey Dave,

I have Tron upright as well as a punch out.

And a Mame cab (if that counts)

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

===========================
"on the other side of the screen it looks so easy"

Joey Connelly
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 2:33 AM
DaveTRON Wroteoes anyone on this site own any other arcade games besides TRON? I'm curious who my fellow collectors are.

In addition to my TRON and Discs of TRON cabs, I have had a Star Wars in my posession for a while.

*Raises Hand*

I'm a fellow collector. I have several games, but my Tron is my numero uno machine. I can't forsee ever getting rid of it -- especially after the extensive restoration that I did on it: From ugly, non-working duckling (which had spent many years in a leaky chicken house) to beautiful, fully-functioning swan.

By the way DaveTRON... Is your Discs of Tron the environmental version? I'd love to see some pics if you have any online.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

~ Joey's Arcade ~

Nikster
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 3:48 AM
I just tried looking at your pics, Joey....but all I got to see was some old guy screaming 'No hotlinking pics!!'

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Joey Connelly
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 11:10 AM
Oh, snap!

No problem. You can just check out the pics on the old Tron page: http://thejadedgamer.net/arcadeproject_tron.shtml (which I will eventually be moving to http://www.JoeysArcade.com).where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

~ Joey's Arcade ~

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Arcade Games