TRON: Recognizer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Napseeker
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2005 9:35 PM
Hey everyone,

I have a TRON Recognizer game in development and scheduled for public release in a few months. As Tron, you pilot a Blue Recognizer and take on enemy tanks, Red Recognizers, I/O Towers, and Sark's Carrier. The official announcement of the game is on my web page:

http://webhome.idirect.com/~tomyee/
And some screenshots to entice you with:

DaveTRON
User

Re: TRON: Recognizer

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2005 10:09 PM
This looks sweet! I'll be over to check it out in a little while! Awesome!

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2005 5:31 PM

Uhm...

Holy Crap! I am VERY exceited to see this one!

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

SuperUser
User

on Friday, February, 18, 2005 5:31 PM
WOW,this looks amazing !

Riparian
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2005 2:03 PM
[Sark]NICE![/Sark]

That looks very very cool.

I will be D/loading/buying that when it's ready!

I'm posting here when I could be playing Ogre... Go figure! O_o

flynn1978
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2005 4:10 PM
Mmmm...Mod...

(insert Homer drool)

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Napseeker
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 6:41 PM
Hi guys, I'm getting close to finishing all the game models, so thought I'd post up some new screenshots. I'm anticipating that TR will be released sometime in early July. There are still various sound and gameplay issues which I've got to figure out.

Close-up of the enemy tank from the final level:

I've basically tried to mimic the color scheme and architecture of the city that Flynn flies through in the movie. This level is my personal favourite -- it also has a "Space Paranoids" feel to it since you'll meet (and shoot) many a Recognizer coming at you inside these city walls.

The Solar Sailer was probably the hardest model I had to build (and to use as few polygons as possible), so I'm quite happy to show it off here, with Tron's recognizer flying next to it:

The game engine doesn't support phong shading which is why you'll see that the sails are flat-shaded and you can see the triangles which make up the sail. So not perfect, but not that bad either IMO ;-)

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 6:47 PM

Not bad at all. Someone should up these screen shots to the fanart section.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of the game. Looks DAMN cool!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

eaviii
User

on Saturday, April, 16, 2005 3:11 AM
This looks awesome- I look forward to the demo- Amazing work-

Doc

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, April, 17, 2005 12:05 PM
Whoa!

How did I miss this thread back in February?

That looks really SWEET, Napseeker!

You've done a great job with the look of the game - it looks very true to TRON.

Keep us posted with this one. It looks great!

I briefly checked your site. It seems you've got a few other cool looking games under your belt too. The screen shots all looked really cool!

josh.exe
User

on Sunday, April, 17, 2005 9:10 PM
why is the death star there?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Napseeker
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2005 6:39 PM
josh.exe Wrote:why is the death star there?

That's actually supposed to be the uninfected computer system that Tron (and his cohorts) depart from. The opening battle between the blue and red Recognizers take place in the grid between that system and the MCP-dominated Encom (red) mainframe.

At least that's the best way to explain what happens when you try to turn a Star Wars game into a TRON game :-)

harpo989
User

on Friday, April, 22, 2005 5:27 PM
Wow, I missed this?

This looks awesome! Can't wait to play it!

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Motorhead619
User

on Saturday, April, 23, 2005 4:45 AM
same here, dont know how I missed such a cool thread, cannot wait to play this really cool looking gamewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

josh.exe
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2005 10:29 PM
actully its not the death star its a melon LOLabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

FreedomForever
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2005 11:00 PM
josh.exe Wrote:why is the death star there?

Cause Sark has allied himself with Darth Vader! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! LOLwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2005 12:35 AM
Is it going to be available for Mac OS X?

foilism
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2005 5:02 AM
WICKED COOL! That game looks outa here!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Napseeker
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2005 7:04 PM
DJ Aussie E. Wrote:Is it going to be available for Mac OS X?

Because it's a mod of an existing PC Star Wars freeware game, TR will only be available on the PC platform.

I do have good news though: I'm ahead of schedule so TR should be coming out around mid-June instead of July. I only have two more bugs to try and fix, write up the documentation and create the installer. Tron-Sector will get the beta to play around with first before the mod is officially released anywhere else.

Compucore
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2005 7:26 PM
Thats great news to hear. What is the bare minimal specs to run it?? Cause I have only a PIII 500 that can play Tron 2.0 I hope that it can b played on that.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games