Collector 
 WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Vortex.EXE
User

Re: WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!

on Wednesday, March, 09, 2005 9:38 PM
...call me a skeptic, but, when compared alongside the movie....it just dosen't seem to be the real deal....

it seems to thin...

or, maybe I'm just crazy...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, March, 09, 2005 10:46 PM
I so want that thing! And the Tron costume. Those lucky b*stads

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Kamui
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2005 10:14 AM
TimothyC Wrote:To confirm what has already been said, Disney did auction quite a bit of Tron loot on eBay years ago. I believe it was around '99/'00, but I may be off (can someone confirm this).

Check out Alex's spiffy Crom costume below. It was from the same group of auctions years ago:
http://www.toyarchive.com/MovieProps/TronDumontCostume1.html
$1700 for a film used prop (if it is indeed film used) is not that unreasonable. I would be concerned with the seller's low amount of selling feedback however. Although I started purchasing Tron items in the late 90's, I didn't get serious about it until sometime in late 2001. Sadly, I didn't see any of those Disney auctions years ago.

I've spent quite a bit this year on the collection already and with CIII (Celebration III) coming up in late April, I'm not even going to consider this piece. If it closes w/ no bids, you better believe I'll be sending the seller an e-mail though .

-Timothy

*looks over images* I'm sorry! He looks like he's from the Tron-ified version of the Matrix. I can just hear the Matrix music right now! Sorry..... I'm easily amused......

~Kamui.EXE
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 10, 2005 10:37 AM
If it was a little cheaper, I'd go for it myself. It looks like the real thing to me.

If it was in USD, I'd probably go for it.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

foilism
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2005 12:30 PM
Well, this amazing item ends in a little under a day, still none interested so far, good luck to any bidders tho!

foilism
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2005 1:29 PM
well, it finished with no interest, i'd like to find the chap in london and hold the thing, take some official pics for tron-sector..... nevermind though.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Red5
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2005 12:00 AM

Anyone foolish enough to pay for this ridiculously overpriced item deserves to get ripped off. The fact some of you are even contemplating it astounds me.

Anyway...

For those interested, I'll finally be obtaining a digital camera and uploading (finally) my Flynn's - upper half - computer-world costume; and my Flynn's jacket - I'll try and get round to emailing that to DaveTron soon-ish.

A close friend of mine, who as an aside from her regular movie-costume-designing job was to launch a movie-replica wardrobe site, has decided against the venture. Too many copyright problems and potentiol legal hassles has dampened her enthusiasm. Which is a shame, because - having seen her work up close - it would have been great to give all you Tron fans an opportunity to buy a Tron costume. Sure, everyone has had a stab at it - some good, some, well, not so good - but her version of the suit (based on Flynn's) is truly remarkable. In short, it's a carbon copy of the movies.

Still, if Disney, Lucasfilm (I've got three Skywalker Fatigue Jackets now) etcv., loosen their grip, just maybe she'll re-think her stance.

Pix soon.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, May, 17, 2005 10:11 PM
I believe the device is called a cesta, which according to Merrium-Webster.com is "a narrow curved wicker basket used to catch and propel the ball in jai alai."

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!