Game Grid 
 The Quest for Tori's Brother!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Tori
User

on Saturday, April, 02, 2005 11:13 PM
*Tori rezzes into the digital world* Ok, Kevin....where did you go?
*She turns to her fellow programs for help* I think I need someone to help me here... ....Please?
*A random red disk is thrown at her*

Where did that come from??abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

==

Vortex.EXE
User

Re: The Quest for Tori's Brother!!

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 12:27 AM
"Hey, can you blame me?"

"I tried to help...But you blocked it!"order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Tori
User

on Wednesday, April, 06, 2005 10:55 AM
That was not helping, Vortex.

I didn't want to kill him!where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

==

Vortex.EXE
User

on Thursday, April, 07, 2005 12:39 PM
..."Kill who? I haven't done anything that bad, yet."where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Tori
User

on Sunday, April, 10, 2005 12:11 PM
You just threw a disk at me when I asked for help, Vortex!

All I wanted was to look for my brother, but no, you had to throw a disk at me!

You aren't very nice!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

==

Vortex.EXE
User

on Monday, April, 11, 2005 1:59 PM
"My only question: have I ever claimed to be a nice person?"where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Tori
User

on Tuesday, May, 17, 2005 2:01 PM
Well, no, but you did seem to act nice for a little while...
before you turned red on us, that is..

Oh well, I guess I'll go looking myself... *Walks away, and goes off in a random direction..*order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

==

king_yugi2003
User

on Friday, May, 20, 2005 7:49 AM
*Stasis Field Terminating*

As he came online after what felt like a lengthy stasis stint, Tron felt that something must have happened that Alan1 felt was worth reactivating the warrior-program. "Woah. Bit, do you know how long we've been in stasis?" 'No!' "Didn't think so. Well, better head for an I/O Tower to see what's happening. Come on Bit." With that, Tron and the floating blue ball of data set off for a nearby I/O Tower.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

FreedomForever
User

on Monday, May, 23, 2005 6:46 PM
I'll help! where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Tuesday, May, 24, 2005 10:52 AM
Hmm.... Kev must be here somewhere.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

Tori
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2005 3:21 PM
*After a while of walking, she looks at her feet.* Um...ok...so, if I was Kevin in the digital world, where would I be? hmmmm....
*Looks over to an I/O tower that is not too far from where she is* Maybe...he's there for some reason? *Shruggs* I guess I'll go and check. *Walks slowly over to the I/O tower. *order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

==

FreedomForever
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2005 12:20 PM
Me: Coming! *heads for I/O tower* But it makes little sense for him to be in an I/O tower, him being a User. *we head up the I/O tower and see......*
Tron: Huh?
Me: Tron?!?!?!?!?!
Tron: Tori?! And who's that with you?
Me: ????????where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Tori
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2005 4:11 PM
Tori:*Smiles at Tron* Greetings! How are you? *points to FreedomForever* This is one of my friends. He's helping me find my brother, who is lost. where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

==

FreedomForever
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2005 4:56 PM
Tron: Greetings! As for your brother, I'll help you look as soon as I'm done here. Could you programs, er, and User, give me a bit of privacy?
My bit and Tron's bit(in unison): Yes!
Tron: Not THAT kind of bit!
Bits: No?
Tron: No.
Bits: (sadly) No.
Me: Sure you can have some privacy. C'mon, Tori, let's go.
Tron: Thanks. See you down there.
*later, Tron leaves the I/O tower, and begin the search for Kevin Flynn........*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

FreedomForever
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2005 4:56 PM
Tron: Greetings! As for your brother, I'll help you look as soon as I'm done here. Could you programs, er, and User, give me a bit of privacy?
My bit and Tron's bit(in unison): Yes!
Tron: Not THAT kind of bit!
Bits: No?
Tron: No.
Bits: (sadly) No.
Me: Sure you can have some privacy. C'mon, Tori, let's go.
Tron: Thanks. See you down there.
*later, Tron leaves the I/O tower, and begin the search for Kevin Flynn........*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Tori
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2005 11:57 PM
*For some reason, she gets out a blue lightcycle* I'm going to spped things up a little! *Gets on the lightcycle, and drives in a random direction to look for Kevin.* YAY!!!!WHEE!!! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

==

king_yugi2003
User

on Tuesday, May, 31, 2005 7:30 AM
Tron watched as Tori sped off in her lightcycle. "Users", he said with a small grin playing upon his lips. He quickly engaged his lightcycle program and follows.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Tori
User

on Tuesday, May, 31, 2005 9:54 AM
*After a long time of driving the lightcycle, she gets off it, and turns it off. She turns to face Tron and FreedomForever.* Ok...um...to tell you the truth, I have abseloutly NO idea where I'm going, and I'm pleased to say that I am officially...*Looks around herself just to be sure*...lost. Yep. Where are we, anyway?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

==

FreedomForever
User

on Tuesday, May, 31, 2005 6:09 PM
Well, Kevin's lost, so getting lost might be a good way to find him.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

king_yugi2003
User

on Wednesday, June, 08, 2005 7:24 AM
Tron climbs up several outcropping data-crags and sees an I/O tower not far away. "Looks like we're coming up on a system." he calls down. "Usually, where there's an I/O tower, there's a system." He rejoins Tori and FreedomForever. "We can probably get some information there."where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid