New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
disc100
User

Re: Return of the MCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Tuesday, December, 26, 2006 9:14 AM
Erik: My mask is much better!

http://www.thephantomoftheopera.com/poto//sights/sights_photos_5.php

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------
Click here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

NoExcuses
User

on Wednesday, December, 27, 2006 12:46 PM
Look at my evil, Sark-obeying, red emoticons!

Well... maybe those ones aren't so evil. But they're Sark-obeying!

Actually... Sark told me to get lost and called me a null-unit...

Well, they're still red!

Wait, let me check that...

Yup, they're still red.

Tori
User

on Wednesday, December, 27, 2006 1:37 PM
Tori:You are red too, though!

Sark's such a stoopid leader

Sark: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Tori: Tron is way cooler...

Sark: *mumbles something to himself about Users*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

==

NoExcuses
User

on Wednesday, December, 27, 2006 2:28 PM
Tori Wrote: Tori:You are red too, though!

Really? Oh, I hadn't noticed.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Tori
User

on Wednesday, December, 27, 2006 2:52 PM
lol, you is the sloww if you didn't notice that!

(I know you knew )where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

==

Tronzilla
User

on Friday, February, 02, 2007 4:49 PM
*Sneaks up behind Sark while holding a big wooden mallet*
Tronzilla: I got you now.
*swings and misses because Sark bended over*
Sark: Ooo, a penny
*Tronzilla spins off uncontrolably*
Tronzilla: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPppppppppppp*ding*

Tron, Back to the Future, Clockstoppers, Bionicle, Wallace and Gromit,
It's All Good
O o
/¯/___________________________
| IM'MA FIRIN' MY PRANKSTAR!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

shadow_user
User

on Friday, February, 02, 2007 5:08 PM
I wish for a Sark-destroying bazooka!
Cosmo (from Fairly OddParents): You got it!
(POOF)
Woo!
(KABOOM)
Well, that was unexpected.

Mental Sector

Tori
User

on Friday, February, 02, 2007 7:08 PM
*randomly breaks into some reading of one of Crispin Glover's books*
"Sometimes, I feel as though I may..fade away...then...I remember my work...." *randomly breaks into something else after showing the pictures in the book she read out loud..for no reason*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

==

on Sunday, October, 14, 2007 5:40 PM
(I apologize up front if reviving this topic is wrong, I would really like to see this live again.)

-Sitting on top of a broken piece of Digital Cliff face, Watching the events unfurl.- Wow, all that fuss over this thing? -Holding a disk about the size of her entire arm.-

Peripheral Control
User

on Sunday, October, 14, 2007 5:42 PM
( Sorry for that, the above post is mine. Firefox has been a pain in the backside with TRON-Sector all day with me. stupid browser effecting 's. It won't even let me modify it.)

-Sitting on top of a broken piece of Digital Cliff face, Watching the events unfurl.- Wow, all that fuss over this thing? -Holding a disk about the size of her entire arm.-

Sark: Give me the back-up.
No. -Frowns.- I'm quite happy holding it.
Sark: I demand you give me the back up.
I said no, I mean no. No matter how many times you ask the answer is no. -Hugs the disk.-
Sark: -Furious.-
-Raspberry.-

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, October, 14, 2007 6:59 PM

Peripheral Control Wrote Sorry for that, the above post is mine. Firefox has been a pain in the backside with TRON-Sector all day with me. stupid browser effecting 's. It won't even let me modify it.)
It's not just you, the site itself has been having problems all day today.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Peripheral Control
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2007 11:13 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Peripheral Control Wrote Sorry for that, the above post is mine. Firefox has been a pain in the backside with TRON-Sector all day with me. stupid browser effecting 's. It won't even let me modify it.)
It's not just you, the site itself has been having problems all day today.

I hope it's over now. I hated having to keep checking every half-hour to see that it still wouldn't let me access the TRON-Sector.

NicolA.exe
User

on Thursday, November, 15, 2007 1:30 PM
There is no return... rather than only an escape. I have my doubts topics such this could fillin any server to a full house regulary.

Additionally Tron 2.0 is almost dead wouldn't be a little group still activ, who are real enthusiast of this game.

I know many former veterans of Tron 2.0 game keep playing Armagetron but allthough it's a nice Lightcycle pleasure with alot's of more retro feel compared to Tron 2.0 Lightcycles, it realy does require much more patience, effort & skill until u r ready to compite with the best. Besides the gameplay is questionable & not that comfortable but well it's a freeware game after all.

On Tron 2.0 gamegrid i wouldn't expect anymore real activity. The only people who sometimes do show up there are 3 little groups of people. I prefer to call them in certain group names as they follow a certain person to play with. Group 1 is Mr.Anderon's - Group 2 the rest of activ Ldso members & last but least a few of Layers pales, who do playing sometimes. The problem is they just make dates to each other & if u don't know when they are up to play u start to bore out in idyle-mode on a server for many hours.

The second issue that the most are americans & it is sure that timezone differencies do hurt the game. While in the past most Americans their ready to show up in their mornings & afternoons, they keep now a new fresh fashion which would mean latenites or early-the-morning in Europe since a few months. So as u see....even when we try to awaken devlish forces such the Mcp but the programms will give a shit about this.

A perfect way to face the true would mean to keep idyling without making any dates with each other for a gaming pleasure. If u do that u will be honored for ur crazy belief a death game can be turned on...no matter what. If the half of Armagetron freaks would come back for Discs & lightcycling on Tron 2.0, i serioiusely would think of a return but this would mean to wish something which isn't possible to achieve. Further more not the level of activty like we enjoyed during 2004 at least.

Greetings & nice dreaming,
Nicola.exe

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, November, 16, 2007 10:40 PM
NicolA.exe Wrote:There is no return... rather than only an escape. I have my doubts topics such this could fillin any server to a full house regulary...

Greetings, NicolA.exe and welcome to TRON-Sector!

It's a bummer that the online multi-player game grid doesn't see much action these days, as you pointed out. I remember the good old days when I could rez in for some light cycle action and almost always find others out there on the game grid, ready and willing to make me eat their jet walls.

We've actually met on the game grid before - a few times in light cycles and once or twice in the DA. I was more of a light cycle player. I have so many great memories of the times I had with the very cool people I'd meet up with out there, many of whom I came to know as "the regulars". I loved my time on the game grid so much that I used to post about my adventures almost daily in this thread.

I'd love to see the TRON 2.0 servers light up with activity again. Perhaps the upcoming TRON 2.0 mod will shoot some life and interest back in the game. I don't think it will ever be like it used to be, but maybe we'll see some of our old friends rez-in for some TRON 2.0 action again.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Return of the MCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!