General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
tantopat
User

RE: New Members

on Saturday, May, 21, 2011 3:43 PM
I meant to post here much earlier, but I felt a little too shy to post. I'll try to be brave and chat here now! ;^^ Anyway, I'm Tantopat, I'm 24, and I'm from the North of England. I grew up with the first Tron film since my Dad is a fan, and I particularly used to love the novelisation (and Ram, whose death was one of the few things that made me cry as a kid along with The Land Before Time :P). I also saw Tron: Legacy recently and completely fell in love with it, and through that got re-interested in the first film, and also in the fanfiction/fanart/everything, really. ;^^

Other than Tron, I'm also into animation history, video games, embroidery, prog rock, collecting vinyl and musical theatre. Hopefully I'll have fun chatting with you all here and getting to know the fan community! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Aerial_Zero
User

on Saturday, May, 21, 2011 3:57 PM
Welcome to the Forum, program

This place is great, there are a lot of nice folks here to chat with. I cannot stay away from the fanfics and fanart myself. I have always wanted to write fanfics; I may get brave enough to actually post something I have written one day

End of Line.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Thursday, May, 26, 2011 4:21 PM
*peeks in a bit shyly.* ... *then runs in.*

GREETINGS PROGRAMS AND USERS!

What up? My name is Emily and I'm a, uh, absurd sixteen year old. I'm definitely a very new fan to this series. My father has been trying to get me to watch the first Tron movie for years because he knew I'd love it but my younger self was a idiot and never listened to him. About two months ago I noticed a RP for it on a VOCALOID forum I'm on and checked it out because the story drew me to it instantly. Then when I mentioned it my dad went out and got Legacy. That night we watched both movies. I-I-I-JUST WOW. Never before has a series made me a fan so quickly. What I find so fascinating is this... When I was in fifth grade I was absolutely fascinated by the idea of going into the Internet/video games/digital worlds and made up a bunch of (crappy) stories about those kinds of things. I still find the idea fascinating. So when I watched Tron I flipped out. It's everything I tired to imagine... But so much better! It's really impressive to me. So Tron has now become one of my top fandoms. (next to Meltdown, Mario, and War of the Worlds.) I think it's actually passed "War of the Worlds" and "Mario" at this point and it's now on a level with "Meltdown".

Short version: My name is Emily and I'm a new fan to Tron.

extra: My favorite character is Tron. I FREAKING LOVE THIS GUY. But I like Quorra, Gem, and Bit a lot to. (i'm not joking when i say Bit is one of my fave characters even he appears for about a minute. )abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Xeavone
User

on Thursday, May, 26, 2011 7:24 PM
I've been on here for quite some time, haven't really done anything, but I'm still considered new to this site myself. It's cool to see there's a whole fourm dedicated to the Tron fandom.

"Born into a sea of megabytes, as we now define a datatronic symbiosis for the new times to come forth; new, perfect machines. We're here to light the way alongside the ministry of your decay. Disrupting all comprimise, you'll follow the line." ~ Sybreed's Slave Design: Synthetic Breed

zim849
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2011 11:17 PM
HEy guys im zim849 and i love tron and i looked for tron social networks where we can talk about tron with other obsessors
so hey and i hate how here in my state they have not been busy with the comics and the toys so here we only have series 1 toys it SUCKS

zim849
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2011 10:52 PM
also the comics here in my state have all issues exept for the late new comics that they have made and just remember When you become a member on tron sector YOU WILL RECIEVE AN IDENTITY DISC EVERYTHING YOU LEARN OR DO WILL BE IMPRINTED ON THIS DISC IF YOU LOSE YOUR DISC OR FAIL TO FOLLOW COMANDS YOU WILL BE SUBJECTED TO EMEDIATE DEREZZOLUTION....................................................................

zim849
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2011 10:53 PM
zim849 Wrote:also the comics here in my state have all issues exept for the late new comics that they have made and just remember When you become a member on tron sector YOU WILL RECIEVE AN IDENTITY DISC EVERYTHING YOU LEARN OR DO WILL BE IMPRINTED ON THIS DISC IF YOU LOSE YOUR DISC OR FAIL TO FOLLOW COMANDS YOU WILL BE SUBJECTED TO EMEDIATE DEREZZOLUTION................................................................... END OF LINE and im kind of new here so can anyone tell me how this website works ? and banners and little stuff like that
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

zim849
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2011 10:58 PM
aww crap i mest up and why didn't anyone tell other programs that when you press the quote button it outlines what you already wrote acman:Blinky:inkyrder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2011 11:35 PM
We have an edit button here.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LaughingOtter
User

on Tuesday, May, 31, 2011 7:42 AM
Greetings and computations!

TRON fan since The Beginning. TRON told me that my choice of becoming a computer programmer back in 1980 had not been a mistake. Screw D&D, WE were the real wizards of the day.

Joined up here a week or two ago looking for 3D models to use in POV-Ray (the poor man's Maya!) to make scenes and animation to play on background screens when the TRON pinball tournaments were happening in Seattle and Tacoma. Dunno if anything will get used, but it was a good exercise to get my rusty 3D modeling skills back up to par.

Ah, yes. Pinball. My life-long obsession (forty years this year). You can imagine my joy when I heard two of my very favorite things were coming together, especially since the game had been only a rumor for years, then it was announced cancelled (and the subsequent release of The Rolling Stones kind of supported that last). But almost immediately after the rather lukewarm reception TRS got (POS to some of us) Stern Pinball said they had actually been working on TRON at the same time and released pictures.

The debut tournaments are happening all over the USA, but Seattle/Portland gets four of them! What can I say? Cascadia LOVES pinball! Hope to see some of you at The Waterfront or Dorky's in Tacoma, which is a modern-day Flynn's, you should check it out, you 1980s players will nearly be in tears because Dorky's will remind you what the arcades used to be! Screw Gameworks!

Besides all that (and Rocky Horror too) I brew beer. Probably says a lot about me right there, eh?

Well, see you all on The Funway! I'm up for a period of simulated exhilaration...

Programming is a lot like pinball, actually. The reward for doing it well is the opportunity to do it again.

J.FLYNN
User

on Thursday, June, 02, 2011 11:16 PM
Good evening, Programs!

I'm Jasby or Jass.

Recently became obsessed with Tron (both movies and more) since the release of Legacy. Huge huge fan, but of course, we all are :P

I'm really happy I found this site x

LIT
User

on Friday, June, 03, 2011 4:13 PM
Hi my name is LIT

I live in the US

I am the biggest TRON fan ever!!!!!

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

J.FLYNN
User

on Monday, June, 06, 2011 11:16 AM
Nuh-uh, that would be me
x

basserandstuff
User

on Tuesday, June, 07, 2011 11:58 PM
I suppose I should stop lurking and say hi. xD My name is Georgina, and I'm a relatively new Tron fan (only just watched the new movie a couple of weeks ago). I kind of regret not seeing it in theaters now, because I just really love this movie and can only imagine how awesome it must have been on a big screen. Still need to watch the original, though. And... I suppose that'll be it for now. So, hi all!

Syst3mAdm1nCLU
User

on Monday, June, 20, 2011 11:58 AM
Hello! People can call me Hamel, or my login xD I've been a fan of Tron since I was really little, my babysitter would watch it every year it was on TV before it stopped coming on and I think she recorded it now that I think about it. I was really excited for the new movie and saw it in theaters 4 times, IMAX 3D, Digital 3D and twice regular. I will say I was disappointed in the 3D I was expecting too much I guess, but nonetheless, I really enjoyed it and very glad to have rekindled my love of the Tron franchise.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Vaporware
User

on Tuesday, June, 21, 2011 6:12 PM
Hello all.

I'm new to the board, but have been a Tron fan since i was 8-9 years old (back in 1982). I saw the new movie and have (hopefully) hooked my 5-year old daughter on Tron as well.

pyromedic
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 3:00 PM
Greetings Programs! Long time lurker here, GREAT SIGHT!

Avid Tron fan since Dillinger ripped off Flynn.

Arcade collector, and reg over at KLOV and Unfiction. Proud to also have been a member of "the movement."

FLYNN LIVES!

Flynn: What do you say, you and I tomorrow hit the arcade? First game’s on me.
Sam: Can we play doubles? On the same team?
Flynn: We’re always on the same team

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 3:34 PM
Vaporware Wrote:Hello all.

I'm new to the board, but have been a Tron fan since i was 8-9 years old (back in 1982). I saw the new movie and have (hopefully) hooked my 5-year old daughter on Tron as well.
Greetings, Program and all new Programs!

Vaporware, That's ironic you say that: I, too, saw TRON back in '82 at around the age of 9, and have a soon-to-be 5 year-old Daughter who's hooked on both TRON and TRON: LEGACY. She even got me Flynn's Light Cycle (the one from Legacy) for the holidays.

May you enjoy your stay here in the system.

Best Regards,

Renegade_Program.exeorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

IluthraDanar
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 8:07 PM
Love the passing the fandom on to the kiddies. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

goatdan
User

on Tuesday, July, 05, 2011 7:41 PM
Hello,

Honestly, didn't see the first Tron until about a week before the second one came out, but did some cross promotion for the second Tron and really liked the first and loved the second. I have sort of slowly come around to collecting all of the toys from the movies and it's been fun to try to do. I'm here to hopefully look for and share some more information on what is all out there with toys, I can't seem to find everything in one place...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members