General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
Stemage
User

RE: New Members

on Tuesday, March, 19, 2013 7:42 PM
Oh wow I just realized you're talking about TRON: Legacy's soundtrack. I'm actually talking about the old TRON soundtrack from Wendy Carlos. Although, I think the same "repeating themes" trope carries over between both. The stuff I'm working is 100% 1982.

Kat
User

on Tuesday, March, 19, 2013 8:17 PM
Stemage Wrote:Oh wow I just realized you're talking about TRON: Legacy's soundtrack. I'm actually talking about the old TRON soundtrack from Wendy Carlos. Although, I think the same "repeating themes" trope carries over between both. The stuff I'm working is 100% 1982.

LOL, even better. Everybody's always going on about the T:L ST so much that I just assumed, ha.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Stemage
User

on Tuesday, March, 19, 2013 8:37 PM
haha, awesome. Well you can read my posts in the context of the old OST then. I'm a Wendy Carlos freak. I love The Shining and Clockwork Orange music too, but in the context of LISTENING outside of the movie, TRON takes it in pretty much every way.

BigE73
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 3:04 PM
Greetings all,

Big-E here, I just registered today (I've been having a hard time with it, but got it sorted)

A little about myself:

I have an extensive I.T. background. I'm also an artist and fabricator. I've worked on some TRON-related projects as well, since I'm a huge fan of the entire franchise.

I've been lurking and reading the news and posts here for quite a while. I've finally decided to come out of the background so I can share some of the things I create, as well as ask for opinions on stuff I'm working on, as well as pick the brains of fellow tron fans once in a while.

I'm usually a pretty busy guy, but I'll try to participate whenever I can.

I have a small Youtube channel, It's at: http://www.youtube.com/user/BigEpinstriping
if you want to check it out (I have a vid up of my scratch built ID Disc I made for a costume there you may like)

I am also a regular contributor to Thingiverse (a 3D printing site that hosts printable objects)

One Item I posted there you may find of interest is at: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:38119

Thanks everyone, Hope to be of service to the community!

-Big-E

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I can probably make make that, Just ask.

Java
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 4:46 PM
always happy to meet another artist program. My functions are animation and photography
welcome to the grid

END OF LINE.

BigE73
User

on Thursday, March, 21, 2013 4:50 PM
Thanks! it's good to be here!

I've appreciated all the interesting posts in this forum, and I just figured it was time to contribute.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Stemage
User

on Saturday, March, 23, 2013 2:58 AM
Killer work sir! Great looking disc!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BigE73
User

on Saturday, March, 23, 2013 9:51 AM
Thanks, It was harder to make than I initially thought it would be.

I added four small rare-earth magnets to the back side to hold it to a disc mount. it was part of a Halloween costume I made for last year. I was a young Kevin Flynn. I got a lot of positive comments on it. Best part was when I took my young son trick or treating, I didn't need a flashlight. I have a leather jacket, and added the illuminated strips to it, which I also made myself.

If you want, I can do a write up, or a vid on the whole outfit. I made it all from scratch, before I had a 3D printer, which would've helped with the build.

I'm currently working on a 3d-printed ID disc shell, which is a challenge, since the build envelope on my printer can't fit it in a one-piece print at full scale, it will need to be printed in sections and assembled. I've also been working on a replica of a Shiva laser, scaled to be used as part of a desktop 3D laser scanner rig (for scanning real-world objects for 3d printing using David Laserscanner or makerscanner software)

So as I said, I have a few tron-related projects I've been working on.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Stemage
User

on Sunday, March, 24, 2013 12:36 AM
Would love to see a vid of the outfit. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 8:25 PM
Hello,

My name is REDEYE and a big fan of Tron since the 80's. I'm 38 years old and married for almost 20 years to my wonderful wife Melissa. We have two beautiful daughters, Mikenzie 14 years old and Mikayla 20 years old and attending UF.

I own a small arcade in my house with 6 restored machines. GORF, Spy Hunter, Ms. PacMan, Mortal Kombat, 60/1 Multicade AND.......TRON! I will be adding my first pinball machine to the collection this year.
I am a long time member of the 501st Legion for 14 years now. The 501st is Lucasfilms preferred costuming organization.

http://www.501st.com/

I presently own 6 authentic Star Wars costumes that are used in different LFL and charity events. From Star Wars Weekends at Disney to costuming at the Whitehouse with the President to putting smiles on kids faces in children's hospitals.

I also enjoy organizing large scale events and am the partial owner/father of this -

Roxy the Rancor -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpWREo4y_4

https://www.facebook.com/RoxyTheRancor?ref=ts&fref=ts

End of line.

bluelantern714
User

on Tuesday, April, 02, 2013 8:02 PM
Greetings Programs!

Hi, I'm bluelantern714. I'm relatively new to the Tron fandom. My first experience with it was Tron: Legacy, which I enjoyed. I then saw an add for Tron: Uprising and was intrigued enough to watch the original film. I loved it and went on to have Uprising become one of my favorite television shows. Shame it was cancelled. Anyway, I'm looking forward to discussing this awesome franchise on here!

--bluelantern714where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."--Dumont

Go to smgo.tv and vote for Tron: Uprising. Only 1,774 to go! Show them Tron Lives!

Zen Thing
User

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 11:22 PM
dont think i ever introduced myself here- i lurked for along time but decided to join and love intellectual and creative discourse about TRON. im currently doing a comic w/ another fan.
cheerson line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

orange lightbike
User

on Thursday, May, 16, 2013 11:06 PM
Another site noon here! I've been a frequent visitor but finally decided to become a member. I absolutely love the Tron franchise and everything about it. Glad I'm around like minded people!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Mnemos9
User

on Tuesday, July, 09, 2013 4:00 PM
GREETINGS, PROGRAMS!

This Forum looks like a real gem,. I'm so happy to find so many active users! Tron never gets enough love, but here it looks like it flourishes.

Pretty obsessed with the entire universe. The only games I've played are 2.0 and Evolution, sadly Ghost in the Machine is epic, I adore it beyond all belief, and mention it because I know it's absurdly hard to find online; so if anyone wants a copy, I have a .zip file

Like video games, anime, comics/manga...typical nerd I guess.

Seriously though, this site is beautiful, I love your custom emotes, and a big shoutout to whoever's in charge of the graphics because the site LOOKS beautiful.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/members/kurototo/albums/13536/151412-trnsig3.png

n1c2k
User

A CALL OF HELP!!!!!!

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 5:38 PM
hello im a knew member and the reason I joined this site was to try to convince all Tron fans to help me pleasure Disney thought social media to continue with the series Tron uprising, if we show them that Tron uprising has an audience then they'll eliminate the possibility of canceling the series, this is a call of HELP....

I thank you for you efforts and remember.... TRON LIVES!!!!!!!

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DV8ER
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 9:54 PM
n1c2k Wrote:hello im a knew member and the reason I joined this site was to try to convince all Tron fans to help me pleasure Disney thought social media to continue with the series Tron uprising, if we show them that Tron uprising has an audience then they'll eliminate the possibility of canceling the series, this is a call of HELP....

I thank you for you efforts and remember.... TRON LIVES!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. I love the Tron franchise, I fondly remember when Tron came out in 1982, it was an experience that wound up participating in the many events that wound up shaping who I am today. More Tron Uprising is a MUST. The show was fantastic, it gave us a much deeper view into the grid and was rich with detail. AWESOME! With that Disney also needs to pump out another movie!

Good post, hope someone important reads it and many others and decides it would be worth it to keep this franchise alive and well.

-Dorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

n1c2k
User

TRON LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 2:08 AM
I haven't had the privilege of doing what you have done, and so far your the only one that seems to care.... one person is not going to make a difference but if you help spread the word we can all keep alive something that binds us , WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.....

remember......TRON LIVES!!!!!!

n1c2k
User

No Title

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 2:55 AM

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 1:27 AM
Welcome to our little slice of The Grid.

n1c2k
User

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 7:56 PM
thank youabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members