General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 43 PagesNextLast
Sagitta
User

RE: New Members

on Tuesday, December, 04, 2012 10:55 PM
Figured was about about time I post here.

Remembered the classic TRON -faintly- until I saw Legacy playing on cable last year. Enjoyed it. But what really caught my interest was TRON: Uprising which I found by accident when browsing through our cable's On Demand and was instantly hooked on the series. Thus far "Scars 1 & 2" are my favourite episodes.

Came across this website during a web search and glad I did.

I also have been a long-time fan of G1 Transformers (even though I've since been convinced the Transformers Prime is the superior series. At least it follows a continuity. G1 was such a mess.) Childhood love was the Chronicles of Narnia. And pretty pleased they made it to the big screen with a new one apparently coming in 2014.

From the U.S. Love playing my NDSi, reading, and art. (And not in that order.)where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

zodiac brave
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 10:46 PM
greetings, users and programs.

fan of the franchise since i was about 7 or 8 and watched the original flick on the disney channel. found this forum following a trail of info about the uprising soundtrack mentioned over at the ninja turtles technodrome forums, which im also a HUGE fan of.

hope to have some fun here!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

you're messing with my zen thing, man...

OnlyOneTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 7:17 PM
Greetings my fellow users and programs,

I have been a lurker of the site for some time now and feel that I have grown enough as a user to join in the discussions! I have been a fan since I was a kid and first played the video game in the original cabinet. One of the reasons I have joined is due to the deep discussions that have gone on here. I have Ph.D in philosophy and absolutely love how astute all of you are on the TRON universe. I am a Descartes scholar so the TRON universe has a certain appeal for me.

Can't wait to join the discussions!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

DawnStar
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 1:34 AM
Hi everyone! I'm DawnStar, and I'm new here! See you around!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 11:39 PM
Welcome to the Grid, Programs!

It's nice to see new members joining here more than two years after TRON: Legacy premiered in theaters. Hopefully, the airing of TRON: Uprising has continued to spur interest in the franchise, and growth in the fan base will lead to a third TRON film. This is a great community where we can all have a lot of fun discussing our common interest....TRON!!

Once again, welcome to the Grid, Programs! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

deeahchur
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 3:05 PM
I've utilized this site as a resource for many years and decided to finally join up and share in the Community! I am heavily involved in the LDSO site, as well. I'm a fan of Tron in its various incarnations. I have been working on some playable Tron 2.0 maps over the years, which you can see referenced as YCP. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

PH3AR
User

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 3:33 PM
FINALLY!

I have been trying to register here for well over a year and a half, and have been unable to do so. But it FINALLY WORKED! YAYYY!

I've been wanting to be part of a TRON community so bad, I went and even started work on my own, just to be share my love with people. FINALLY I can be here. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 6:07 PM
Welcome program! Feel free to start posting away anything and everything TRON!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Java
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 5:03 AM

Older Program, New To System

Love chatting about philosophy, art, nostalgia, and anime/cartoons
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

END OF LINE.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 5:35 AM
Greetings, all here.

It's taken me a while to actually get to formally introducing myself.

I prefer anything having to do with art, philosophy, and books... Well, nigh anything I consider fascinating or interesting.

Tron: Uprising is what introduced me to Tron material in general, and I like what I've found of the community. I am a late arrival, but I hope to contribute what I can.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

IZI
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 4:47 PM
hi everyone!
i´m IZI. Have been lurking here for a while, but opened an account resently. Legacy introduced me to TRON, but i really have daftpunk to thank for that. I found tron:uprising while zapping through pages on imdb, and think it is actuall a lot better than legacy itself. i adore all kinds of forms of expression; music, theatre, paintings, litterature, art in general. All forms of expression that i feel are as free and true to their intentions as they can. Uprising just feels like that, very composed and made with passion.
Hope to enjoy my time here!

end of lineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillabortion pills read here abortion pills online

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

Java
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 5:41 PM
Welcome!
BTWs love your post signatureon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

END OF LINE.

VideoGameWarrior
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 6:01 PM
Guess I might as well introduce myself. Been lurking for a while, signed up to share that second petition with this community, which seems to have helped it a little. I've been a fan of Tron since I saw the first one...I can't remember how long ago. Played the Tron 2.0 game on my GBA, Space Paranoids was my favorite world in KH2, and I even made myself a Tron outfit to wear to school for Halloween two years ago. I eagerly anticipated Uprising, and now if it comes up my friends have to endure my ranting at Disney for helping doom such an amazing show! Anyways, that's about it. Oh, and my name's Flynn. Part of the reason I love the series so much.
(also, how do I set my profile pic?)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

TRON LIVES!

obibyn
User

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 12:40 AM
Greetings programs. Love the Tron Series and Love the Uprising. To bad we are being ignored by Disney when it comes to the Uprising. Shame really. I use to make AMV's (Animated Music Videos) for a hobby and im in the process of trying to get my hands on episodes without the Disney xd trademark so I can put together a nice tribute video to T:U. Look forward to talking Tron with all.

BTW if anyone feels up to explaining how to post a sig I would be all ears. I have tried img codes and html codes and none work. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill read abortion pill online purchase

DawnStar
User

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 2:02 AM
In your [profile, it says signature. Write what you want there.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillonline purchase abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

obibyn
User

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 5:05 PM
DawnStar Wrote:In your [profile, it says signature. Write what you want there.
Thanks for the reply. I was looking more for how to add a sig picture. Is there a certain post count need to be reached before adding images? I have tried all codes I know of. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

DawnStar
User

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 5:14 PM
Yeah, I think. I don't now.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

AlanBradley
User

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 5:52 PM
Greetings, programs!

When I was a child, I had Tron on Betamax and it was a viewing staple of mine. I remembered the film well and remembered playing "Tron" when I was a kid but after the Betamax quit working and the 18 million other life changes I hadn't seen it since then.

Fast forward to the near present: I still had fond memories of Tron, so I ended up "appropriating" an .avi of it and watched it for old time's sake. I realized when I watched it as an adult that it was a really good film, revolutionary for it's time and the theme and effects held up really well in this day and age. I ended up watching it a few more times after that and became a full-blown Tron fan. I've still not seen Legacy or Uprising, though I figure I'll make the effort at some point just to see what they've done with it... though I am currently playing Tron 2.0 and quite enjoying it. Anyway, hello everyone! Look forward to posting with you all.

End of line.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

HooDooMan
User

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 6:44 PM
obibyn Wrote:
DawnStar Wrote:In your [profile, it says signature. Write what you want there.
Thanks for the reply. I was looking more for how to add a sig picture. Is there a certain post count need to be reached before adding images? I have tried all codes I know of.

Welcome to the Grid, Program! Yes, there is a certain post count needed before you can add images. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the count is 20 posts, but i could be wrong on that one.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

The_Grid
User

on Monday, February, 18, 2013 3:42 PM
Heya Folks!!

Im Mark, 34 from England and I've been a huge fan of Tron for as long as i can remember! Me and a mate of mine put Tron on every single time we hang out for for a few beers. Only just started collecting the figures a few weeks ago when I found The black Guard, Clu, Clu's Centry, Sam Flynn and Rinzler in a £1 store.........you can guess the price lol

Since then ive aquired quite a few others where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

FirstPrevious Page: of 43 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members