New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 43 PagesNextLast
Loctevus
User

RE: New Members

on Sunday, February, 05, 2012 12:48 AM
Welcome program!

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Lilithia
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 7:57 PM
Hii! I'm Lilithia, 27 from Melbourne, Australia.

My other obsessions are Disney, Harry Potter, GLEE & Pokemon.

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 9:50 PM
Guess I should post here.
I'm 15 and live in America. I am also currently watching Tron.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Loctevus
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 12:12 AM
Welcome programs! Its nice to see new comers into the grid. The more, the marrier. I hope you enjoy your visit here, make sure you head on down to the EotL Club to see my good friend Trekking ( Caster) for your drinks for this evening. Drinks are on me.

J/K

I'm just playing. Welcome guys to the forums. Hope you like it here so far.

=)

K_One
User

on Thursday, April, 19, 2012 4:56 PM
Greetings, Programs.

I am K_One. I have been lurking here for some time, and finally decided to create an account and begin actually posting.

Dargas
User

on Thursday, May, 24, 2012 3:40 PM
Greetings!

Years old lurker that finally decided to post. thanks for opening this space for us programs to meet and discuss.

cheers and see ya all on the Grid!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Loctevus
User

on Thursday, May, 24, 2012 8:53 PM
Welcome to the Grid programs!

pk.sora
User

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 12:02 PM
Hello! I'm pk.sora, I'm 23 and live in the United States. I just graduated college so I have time to focus on important things like comic books, video games and Tron order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, June, 14, 2012 11:20 PM
Greetings programs!
The name's FlynnKingJ.exe. I used this place for all my TRON news ever since I discovered the program back in 2008? Maybe 09. However, I've loved tron ever since.

Well, that's all, so End of Line.

Everybody go join End of Line, an awesome TRON Roleplay forum! http://troneol.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Danial92
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 12:17 PM
Greetings Program,
Programme Danial92 reporting here, and I came from MALAYSIA, and I love TRON since I watched the movie TRON:Legacy back in 2010, and the world of TRON amazes me, plus the release of TRON:Uprising had definitely inspired me to explore the world of TRON by joining up this forum to meet all of TRON fans here.
So, Nice to Meet You, Programmes....

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 4:55 PM
Well, the only thing to say would be to quote the Hero of the Grid himself, and say "Welcome to the Grid, program.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Everybody go join End of Line, an awesome TRON Roleplay forum! http://troneol.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Gridbug95
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 9:13 PM
Greetings programs. word to your motherboard.

Gridbug95
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 9:13 PM
Greetings programs. word to your motherboard. (lame joke, double post. Fail...)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 2:01 PM
Hey Programs!

I'm an old New member. I joined up to the sector over a decade ago and haven't been on since. Lost my original log in info and couldn't retrieve it so instead of missing out on an exciting time with Tron: Uprising now being shown I decided to start fresh.

I am an original 82 Tron fan. Saw it when I was 6yrs old and haven't looked back. It has always been my second favorite film behind the Star Wars saga.

So I'm here now and ready to do my best to contribute to a wonderful new Grid.

zennswill
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 3:28 AM
Welcome ... to The tron sector I hope you all are enjoy the forum.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Discount printers

I/Oaddict
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 1:17 AM
Greetings, Programs!
I'm new here, and I'm glad I've joined! The fanbase is really beginning to slow down, but my obsession with Tron sure isn't!
I'm glad to be here to talk with the fans that still love Tron as much as I do.

BOUSHH
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 1:56 AM
ZENNSWILL = SPAMMER

NEW PERSON TRYING TO SPAM US

NOW WHERE'S THAT SPAM BUTTON?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

YES, MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON WAS SMASHED BY A RECOGNIZER. CARRY ON.

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 2:20 AM
Welcome new Programs to the Grid!

rogeralans
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 2:54 AM
Greetings programs, I am Tro- I mean, I am rogeralans.
I just joined but I have a lot of experience with forums, and I always try to keep my spelling neat. I am an absolute Tron fanatic, so I'm very excited to be part of this. I fight for the users most definitely.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Tzigone
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2012 9:28 PM
Hi. I first saw Tron years ago, though I can't remember how many now. Probably some time in the 90s. I did like the movie. Later I got both Tron and Legacy. I liked Legacy alright when I first saw it. But then last week I decided to rewatch it, and I liked it a lot more. And I rewatched Tron again, too, and still liked it a lot. So then I spent the next two weeks thinking about the movies and watched both several more times. The more I watch, the more I think about them, the more I like them. So I read fanfic and searched for discussion boards/groups and found this place. Started reading through old messages and decided to join.

FirstPrevious Page: of 43 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members