General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
pk.sora
User

RE: New Members

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 12:02 PM
Hello! I'm pk.sora, I'm 23 and live in the United States. I just graduated college so I have time to focus on important things like comic books, video games and Tron order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, June, 14, 2012 11:20 PM
Greetings programs!
The name's FlynnKingJ.exe. I used this place for all my TRON news ever since I discovered the program back in 2008? Maybe 09. However, I've loved tron ever since.

Well, that's all, so End of Line.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Danial92
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 12:17 PM
Greetings Program,
Programme Danial92 reporting here, and I came from MALAYSIA, and I love TRON since I watched the movie TRON:Legacy back in 2010, and the world of TRON amazes me, plus the release of TRON:Uprising had definitely inspired me to explore the world of TRON by joining up this forum to meet all of TRON fans here.
So, Nice to Meet You, Programmes....

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 4:55 PM
Well, the only thing to say would be to quote the Hero of the Grid himself, and say "Welcome to the Grid, program.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Gridbug95
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 9:13 PM
Greetings programs. word to your motherboard.

Gridbug95
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 9:13 PM
Greetings programs. word to your motherboard. (lame joke, double post. Fail...)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 2:01 PM
Hey Programs!

I'm an old New member. I joined up to the sector over a decade ago and haven't been on since. Lost my original log in info and couldn't retrieve it so instead of missing out on an exciting time with Tron: Uprising now being shown I decided to start fresh.

I am an original 82 Tron fan. Saw it when I was 6yrs old and haven't looked back. It has always been my second favorite film behind the Star Wars saga.

So I'm here now and ready to do my best to contribute to a wonderful new Grid.

zennswill
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 3:28 AM
Welcome ... to The tron sector I hope you all are enjoy the forum.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Discount printers

I/Oaddict
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 1:17 AM
Greetings, Programs!
I'm new here, and I'm glad I've joined! The fanbase is really beginning to slow down, but my obsession with Tron sure isn't!
I'm glad to be here to talk with the fans that still love Tron as much as I do.

BOUSHH
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 1:56 AM
ZENNSWILL = SPAMMER

NEW PERSON TRYING TO SPAM US

NOW WHERE'S THAT SPAM BUTTON?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

YES, MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON WAS SMASHED BY A RECOGNIZER. CARRY ON.

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 2:20 AM
Welcome new Programs to the Grid!

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

rogeralans
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 2:54 AM
Greetings programs, I am Tro- I mean, I am rogeralans.
I just joined but I have a lot of experience with forums, and I always try to keep my spelling neat. I am an absolute Tron fanatic, so I'm very excited to be part of this. I fight for the users most definitely.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Tzigone
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2012 9:28 PM
Hi. I first saw Tron years ago, though I can't remember how many now. Probably some time in the 90s. I did like the movie. Later I got both Tron and Legacy. I liked Legacy alright when I first saw it. But then last week I decided to rewatch it, and I liked it a lot more. And I rewatched Tron again, too, and still liked it a lot. So then I spent the next two weeks thinking about the movies and watched both several more times. The more I watch, the more I think about them, the more I like them. So I read fanfic and searched for discussion boards/groups and found this place. Started reading through old messages and decided to join.

Sagitta
User

on Tuesday, December, 04, 2012 10:55 PM
Figured was about about time I post here.

Remembered the classic TRON -faintly- until I saw Legacy playing on cable last year. Enjoyed it. But what really caught my interest was TRON: Uprising which I found by accident when browsing through our cable's On Demand and was instantly hooked on the series. Thus far "Scars 1 & 2" are my favourite episodes.

Came across this website during a web search and glad I did.

I also have been a long-time fan of G1 Transformers (even though I've since been convinced the Transformers Prime is the superior series. At least it follows a continuity. G1 was such a mess.) Childhood love was the Chronicles of Narnia. And pretty pleased they made it to the big screen with a new one apparently coming in 2014.

From the U.S. Love playing my NDSi, reading, and art. (And not in that order.)

zodiac brave
User

on Monday, December, 10, 2012 10:46 PM
greetings, users and programs.

fan of the franchise since i was about 7 or 8 and watched the original flick on the disney channel. found this forum following a trail of info about the uprising soundtrack mentioned over at the ninja turtles technodrome forums, which im also a HUGE fan of.

hope to have some fun here!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

you're messing with my zen thing, man...

OnlyOneTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 7:17 PM
Greetings my fellow users and programs,

I have been a lurker of the site for some time now and feel that I have grown enough as a user to join in the discussions! I have been a fan since I was a kid and first played the video game in the original cabinet. One of the reasons I have joined is due to the deep discussions that have gone on here. I have Ph.D in philosophy and absolutely love how astute all of you are on the TRON universe. I am a Descartes scholar so the TRON universe has a certain appeal for me.

Can't wait to join the discussions!

DawnStar
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 1:34 AM
Hi everyone! I'm DawnStar, and I'm new here! See you around!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 11:39 PM
Welcome to the Grid, Programs!

It's nice to see new members joining here more than two years after TRON: Legacy premiered in theaters. Hopefully, the airing of TRON: Uprising has continued to spur interest in the franchise, and growth in the fan base will lead to a third TRON film. This is a great community where we can all have a lot of fun discussing our common interest....TRON!!

Once again, welcome to the Grid, Programs! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

deeahchur
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 3:05 PM
I've utilized this site as a resource for many years and decided to finally join up and share in the Community! I am heavily involved in the LDSO site, as well. I'm a fan of Tron in its various incarnations. I have been working on some playable Tron 2.0 maps over the years, which you can see referenced as YCP.

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

PH3AR
User

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 3:33 PM
FINALLY!

I have been trying to register here for well over a year and a half, and have been unable to do so. But it FINALLY WORKED! YAYYY!

I've been wanting to be part of a TRON community so bad, I went and even started work on my own, just to be share my love with people. FINALLY I can be here. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members