General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: New Members

on Thursday, February, 09, 2006 6:55 PM
Deadly Disks Wrote:Hey everyone! Long time lurker here finally joining the site!

Greetings, PROGRAM_NAME and welcome to TRON-Sector!

Always good to see a lurker become an active poster! I once lurked, myself... I mean, I didn't lurk myself as in to myself, I meant that I was once a lurker also, before joining.

Well, glad you decided to take the plunge in to our digital diorama of delight!

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, February, 09, 2006 6:58 PM
Nikster Wrote:

Welcome to the funny farm

... where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats!
They're coming to take me away ha-ha!
To the happy home!
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
They're coming to take me away ha-ha!
The funny farm, where live is beautiful all the time...

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

NoExcuses
User

on Friday, March, 10, 2006 4:35 PM
Hey there, I'm NoExcuses, age 14, UK. Commonly referred to as 'hairy', 'mophead', and 'get a haircut', for obvious reasons. I'm quite interested in Animation (pretty much all types), 3d modelling, movie making and effects, guitar playing and song writing (but nothing worth speaking of). I'm a huge fan of the movie, and me and a friend plan to do a loosely based spoof sometime in the future. In my Tech classes at school, we have to build a musical clock. Needless to say, mine will have a Tron theme and will play the Tron theme every hour until it drives me insane.

I'm a big Steely Dan fan, despite the fact that I mainly like much heavier music, such as Alice in Chains, Van Halen, Toto (nothing embarassing about liking them, is there?) etc. I hope to get some good information about the film, techniques on buget movie making, animating etc. Looks like a great community here! Now to hunt down an avatar...

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, March, 10, 2006 10:47 PM
NoExcuses Wrote:Hey there, I'm NoExcuses, age 14, UK. Commonly referred to as 'hairy', 'mophead', and 'get a haircut', for obvious reasons. I'm quite interested in Animation (pretty much all types), 3d modelling, movie making and effects, guitar playing and song writing (but nothing worth speaking of). I'm a huge fan of the movie, and me and a friend plan to do a loosely based spoof sometime in the future. In my Tech classes at school, we have to build a musical clock. Needless to say, mine will have a Tron theme and will play the Tron theme every hour until it drives me insane.

I'm a big Steely Dan fan, despite the fact that I mainly like much heavier music, such as Alice in Chains, Van Halen, Toto (nothing embarassing about liking them, is there?) etc. I hope to get some good information about the film, techniques on buget movie making, animating etc. Looks like a great community here! Now to hunt down an avatar...

Welcome NoExcuses.

I too am a Toto fan. Anyone who thinks Africa is representative of their work is sorely mistaken. There is some very tasty stuff on their albums, the new one is going to be great I hear.

I'm a huge music fan, and I have an extensive library of tunes. If ou ever want to talk music, I'm in. Just had a Stelly Dan compilation in the CD player last night. Good stuff.

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Friday, March, 10, 2006 11:02 PM
This thread is one of the many reasons as to why I love the sector. A lot of really cool and friendly people here. My type of place...

Traahn
User

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 12:23 AM
Welcome!

Now to hunt down an avatar...
Did you see this "Profile Avatars" link on the left side of the site? http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/avatars.aspx. Just wanted to make sure. Sketch put a lot of time into making many/most/all? of them...

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

NoExcuses
User

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 3:45 PM
Traahn Wrote:
Did you see this "Profile Avatars" link on the left side of the site?
Yes, I saw those. They're pretty damn cool! No offense to Sketch, but I prefer to use my own however. No idea why, I just seem to prefer it.

Tori
User

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 3:55 PM
Welcome new people that I haven't welcomed yet!

==

NoExcuses
User

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 4:52 PM
Yay, I finally got me a cheesy avatar with an equally cheesy name. The Claycycle!

OK, the quality is awful, but it's an avatar at least. Perhaps I should just have used one of Sketch's?

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 5:05 PM
woo, another britnager [british+teenager... i like making p my own words]
welcome, friend!

enjoy your stay!

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 5:28 PM
Welcome NoExcuses.

Sweet animated avatar. Love the signature too. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 5:28 PM
Ahh crap - I'm a day late on this one!

Oh well.

Greetings, NoExcuses and welcome to TRON-Sector!

I like your avatar! Is that a stop-motion animated light cycle? "Awful" or not (I don't think it is), I like it.

I'm in to animation as well. I'm not all that good at it, but I like to dabble. You can see some of my light animation work by clicking the link in my signature. You really should click it, after all, you have NoExcuses not to!

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

NoExcuses
User

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 5:36 PM
I've been lurking for a while, and have hence checked out your page weeks ago. There's some amazing stuff on there!

Anyway, thanks for your reply, TheReelTodd!

TheReelTodd Wrote:I'm in to animation as well. I'm not all that good at it, but I like to dabble.
Not all that good at it? Are you joking?

Sketch Wrote:
Sweet animated avatar. Love the signature too.

Thanks Sketch - whether you mean it or whether you're just trying to be nice, it's appreciated anyway!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 6:07 PM
NoExcuses Wrote:
TheReelTodd Wrote:I'm in to animation as well. I'm not all that good at it, but I like to dabble.

Thank you for the compliment.

I meant that my work is not to the quality of what is seen in modern film and TV. When it comes to video production, I'm a jack of all trades (or aspects), master of none.

NoExcuses
User

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 6:11 PM
Well, I think your work is good enough for TV. The car-diving video is almost flawless - all I spotted that looked odd were the shadows as the car passed over. And that was barely noticable!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 11, 2006 6:52 PM
NoExcuses Wrote:I've been lurking for a while, and have hence checked out your page weeks ago. There's some amazing stuff on there!

Anyway, thanks for your reply, TheReelTodd!

Sketch Wrote:
Sweet animated avatar. Love the signature too.

Thanks Sketch - whether you mean it or whether you're just trying to be nice, it's appreciated anyway!

I mean it. No one else has a clay stop motion light cycle around here, specially as an avatar!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

NoExcuses
User

on Sunday, March, 12, 2006 5:21 AM
And no one else (as far as I know) has made/edited 300+ Tron images around here, especially as other peoples avatars! Great work! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Qix77
User

on Sunday, March, 12, 2006 5:25 AM
Qix77 Wrote:This thread is one of the many reasons as to why I love the sector. A lot of really cool and friendly people here. My type of place...

Ok... I take it back... I hate all your guts... so there...

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing I love about this sector is the art.. We have a lot of talented artists here... If you get the chance, give em a look see... discover the sector... Its a great place to be a part of ..
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

NoExcuses
User

on Sunday, March, 12, 2006 7:17 AM
I've been lurking so long there isn't much art left that I haven't seen...

...I'll try not to post so much. I'm always like this when I first join a forum.

Finnegans
User

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 11:27 AM
hello all. I'm Finnegans.
i had pretty much forgotten all about Tron until day before yesterday when i was surfing and came across the movie on Sci-Fi. Talk about a blast from the past!!
Then i went and found the Tron pop-up book that i've had since i was a kid and read that again.
Awesome!!!
Glad to see that there's a community out there for Tron!
Slainte,
Finnorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members