New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

Re: New Members

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 2:30 PM
Welcome Finnegans!

We hope you will enjoy it here and be an active part of the group.

We've had a lot of new members lately, and it's good to have new faces.

Our official Welcome Committee should be around here any second. Oh Todd?

DaveTRON

Prankster bit
User

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 3:14 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:

Our official Welcome Committee should be around here any second. Oh Todd?

3 glasses of energy says kamui'll get there first. :P

oh, yeah. Hello finnegans, enjoy your stay!
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

NoExcuses
User

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 3:35 PM
Hey there, Finnegans.

I'm only new myself, but I'll welcome you anyway. Get ready for the welcome...

WELCOME!

There it is! Did you catch it?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 6:47 PM
Finnegans Wrote:hello all. I'm Finnegans.
i had pretty much forgotten all about Tron until day before yesterday when i was surfing and came across the movie on Sci-Fi. Talk about a blast from the past!!
Then i went and found the Tron pop-up book that i've had since i was a kid and read that again.
Awesome!!!
Glad to see that there's a community out there for Tron!
Slainte,
Finn

Greetings, Finnegans and welcome to TRON-Sector!

So, your long lost TRON love has returned? Cool!

Doesn't it feel great?

And for the TRON community here - I think you'll find it one of the friendliest and creatively energized on the internet. And probably the nerdiest. Actually, you don't have to be a nerd to be a TRON fan, but it helps. We're all proud to be nerds here though!

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

FreedomForever
User

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 7:50 PM

SoniCalvin
User

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 8:25 PM
Okay... ummm.... uhhh.... greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called SoniCalvin! Hand over all your moneys in a paper and/or plastic bag!

Anyways, I think I'm done quoting Strong Bad. So, my nickname comes from the fact that I love Sonic the Hedgehog and Calvin and Hobbes to no end.

Okay, so Tron is one of my ultimate all-time favourite Disney movies ever, man! The first time I watched it was, I believe, a couple of years ago. I've been hooked on it ever since. I was REALLY excited, when Square-Enix and Disney announced that they were going to include it as a world in the game, Kingdom Hearts II, though I'm disappointed that only Tron, Sark, and the MCP are located in that world.

And then, I came across this site, and I decided to join.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 10:04 PM
SoniCalvin Wrote:Okay... ummm.... uhhh.... greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called SoniCalvin! Hand over all your moneys in a paper and/or plastic bag!

Anyways, I think I'm done quoting Strong Bad. So, my nickname comes from the fact that I love Sonic the Hedgehog and Calvin and Hobbes to no end.

Okay, so Tron is one of my ultimate all-time favourite Disney movies ever, man! The first time I watched it was, I believe, a couple of years ago. I've been hooked on it ever since. I was REALLY excited, when Square-Enix and Disney announced that they were going to include it as a world in the game, Kingdom Hearts II, though I'm disappointed that only Tron, Sark, and the MCP are located in that world.

And then, I came across this site, and I decided to join.

I think you are just CalvinSpiff II using another handle here. The odds of two Calvin and Hobbes fans using the EXACT same icon and grammar errors are about a billion to one. C'mon, fess up. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

SoniCalvin
User

on Tuesday, March, 14, 2006 10:11 PM
Wellllll, a lot of people's Tron icons look as if they've created them themselves, and I can't really do that. So, umm... I'm forced to resort to pre-selected icons. Yes, I'm a sad man. Or program. Either one, really.

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, March, 15, 2006 10:23 AM
SoniCalvin Wrote:Wellllll, a lot of people's Tron icons look as if they've created them themselves, and I can't really do that. So, umm... I'm forced to resort to pre-selected icons. Yes, I'm a sad man. Or program. Either one, really.

Well, welcome in your new guise. Nice to see a more 'normal' incarnation of your program. CalvinSpiff II always seemed a little 'abnormal'.

DaveTRON

FreedomForever
User

on Wednesday, March, 15, 2006 7:36 PM
Welcome to the Sector! Or back to the Sector, depending upon whether Dave's right or not. Either way, hi.

SoniCalvin
User

on Wednesday, March, 15, 2006 9:37 PM
Okay look. I know there's another Calvin and Hobbes fan on here. But rest assured, I'm not him trying to make another account.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 10:35 AM
SoniCalvin Wrote:Okay look. I know there's another Calvin and Hobbes fan on here. But rest assured, I'm not him trying to make another account.

You just happened to pick the exact same Icon and a very similar name to another Calvin and Hobbes fan who's switched IDs twice before. Right. I can buy that.

Please forgive me if I have a hard time believing. It doesn't really matter anyway, you're SoniCalvin right? Let's all just move on and pretend there never was a CalvinSpiff or Calvin Spiff II. I know I'd like to forget!

DaveTRON

NoExcuses
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 11:38 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:
You just happened to pick the exact same Icon and a very similar name to another Calvin and Hobbes fan who's switched IDs twice before. Right. I can buy that.
Would he use the same icon and say he was a C+H fan if he was trying to disguise himself as a new member? Or maybe he already thought of that and is trying to confuse everyone. I don't know. Either way, old or new, welcome.

SoniCalvin
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 12:12 PM
Blech. I give up. ... No use trying to convince y'all that I'm not the same person. But yeah, let's just forget about this.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 1:03 PM
SoniCalvin Wrote:Blech. I give up. ... No use trying to convince y'all that I'm not the same person. But yeah, let's just forget about this.

Forget what?

DaveTRON

NoExcuses
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 1:17 PM
Heh, to me this seems like it's turning into some sort of courtroom verdict.

'Who said anything about a murder?'

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 1:55 PM
NoExcuses Wrote:Heh, to me this seems like it's turning into some sort of courtroom verdict.

What is? [[Get it?] We're forgetting what I know.]

DaveTRON

Finnegans
User

on Thursday, March, 16, 2006 8:24 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
NoExcuses Wrote:Heh, to me this seems like it's turning into some sort of courtroom verdict.

What is? [[Get it?] We're forgetting what I know.]

youse boys is tricky tricky!!
btw, thanks for the welcome fellas! been parusing the forums for the last few days and loving the posts!
quizzed a friend today (we were standing around the medical scanner we work on) and i said something about the MCP and he shot right back with "TRON!!!"
it was awesome. heh.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, March, 17, 2006 10:19 AM
Yes we are. Glad you're aboard.

Incidentally, I ran some TRACERT's on some IP addresses yesterday, and I confirmed without a doubt that CalvinSpiff and CalvinSpiff II are coming from the exact same source in the UK.

SoniCalvin is coming from Canada from what I can see, so it appears I may be wrong about him. I still think the writing style and the icon matchups are a little too weird to be coincidence, but let's lay off that topic as for now it appears I was wrong.

SoniCalvin, know of any Word Games on the web? I do.

DaveTRON

SoniCalvin
User

on Friday, March, 17, 2006 11:33 PM
Phew. Glad the matter's over and done with.

Word games? Umm... uhh, uhh.... I don't think so.

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members