foilism
User

Re: Hello!!!!!!! :)

on Thursday, October, 20, 2005 2:29 PM
Awwwww, you guyz!!!!!!!

*Come on.....*

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!

Thanks for even remembering me guys!!

Prankster...I've heard lots about this funny tower, big controversy down in the south. So where do i go if i wanna see it from here????

Kamui...Pizza, yes please

carl...Your stuff is always soooo cool. And accurate as hell, bonus!

todd...i will try to throw in tron tributes, but i will have to remember that my tutor thinks tron's boring, he may mark me down

Capt_Capacitor...Nice one! Tis great to meet you too!

traahn...BIG UP!

niks...*ouch!* hugs back at yer!

more yoyo's to kia, trace, redrain, quix, freedom, sketch and dave as always.

aaahh gee, you guys are my coolest, trontastic, rez-tabulous buddies, come on lets go again,

GROUP HUHG!!!

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, October, 20, 2005 6:01 PM
foilism Wrote:

Prankster...I've heard lots about this funny tower, big controversy down in the south. So where do i go if i wanna see it from here????

i dunno, i suppose if you go down to the coast then you might be able to see it. it's a lot easier to see at night. just look for a bunch of floating red lights, and possibly a blue bathe light.

it would be nice if it [well, my whole city] looked like this:

credit goes out to Sketch for that. makes me proud to live in portsmouth

seriously though, it might look nice, but don't go up the tower. you might've heard in the news about the glass lift getting stuck with the project manager, the lift designer and someone else inside. the lift designer said after the incident "is was the wrong type of wind coming from the wrong direction" this is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard. it's a huge tower, right next to the coast, on what is basically a giand outcrop of rock in the sea, OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO BE BLOODY WINDY!

alternatively, and mostly for the people that don't happen to live in the UK, if you have Google Earth installed type portsmouth in the fly to box, the tower is on the west side, you'll need to turn round a bit to see it in the right perspective. you'll see it while is was still under construction.

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Trace
User

on Saturday, October, 22, 2005 1:33 AM
GROUP HUG??

Oh, dear, foilism. Have you forgot the way things are around here?

Let me jog your memory...

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Hello!!!!!!! :)