New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
foilism
User

Hello!!!!!!! :)

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 1:12 PM
I haven't visited in a fairly long time, so i feel i must reintroduce myself

i'm foiilsm, hi

anyway. i've been absent from the sector because i've moved bla bla bla, but now i have very convinient internet access, so convinient that its in my room! So i have no excuse.

Anyhow i was forced to come here today cos something quite wonderful happened!

I am now doing a degree in Animation, full time and all that and we've been looking at the classic disney stuff, finding nemo, some tim burton.... but when I arrived at the studio today guess what i saw on the tv.....

Yes TRON!!!! I was amazed, i alsmost fainted! but thankfully i didn't and was able to watch [with my fellow 39 student] the tank/recognizer sequence with clu. It was smashing. Everyone gigled when clu screamed aaarrggggh!! I still recon that was a good place for a classic wilhelm scream but what u gonna do?

So anyway, we were concntrating on perspective drawing today, which is why we watched tron. My tutor said tron was boring [it was his dvd-silly], but other dudes said they liked tron - i did a *wooop* when we were asked if we had seen it.

In the afternoon session i managed to reel off some trivia in converstaion..... files transfered by phone, animation done entirely with co-ordinates etc... i hope i get extra credit for being a geek!!!! [I'm not a geek].

So anyway.........Its super to watch TRON and its super to be here again. SUPER REZ-ON!!!

DaveTRON
User

Re: Hello!!!!!!! :)

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 1:25 PM
Welcome back Foilism! Cool way to get rebooted into our little world!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 2:39 PM

Welcome back. I'd be interested in why your tutor thought it was boring. Seems somewhat of an odd attitude for someone in animation.

foilism
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 3:38 PM
yeh, agreed boingo, given it was his dvd.
hes quite young, too young to have grown with tron, which may explain it. but hes a cool guy-i'll ask him tommorrow.

MCPcomputer
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 4:03 PM

Wow that is cool man...
when I took my 3D animation class i wish
they would've shown Tron as an example.....
that's awesome you got to see it in your class....
I've been trying to make my own Tron tanks in 3D
but ever since I lostmy programs... i've been powerless
to work on them....

End Of Line

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

foilism
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 4:47 PM
Hello MCPcomputer! I haven't met you before, there must be loadsa nubes....

MCPcomputer Wrote:I've been trying to make my own Tron tanks in 3D
to work on them....

End Of Line

Aaaa, that sux man, have you met wwwwwmwwwww or however you spell it, hes the 3d tron man.

foilism
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 4:48 PM
Hello MCPcomputer! I haven't met you before, there must be loadsa nubes....

to work on them....

End Of Line

Aaaa, that sux man, have you met wwwwwmwwwww or however you spell it, hes the 3d tron man.

you cant fault it!

So what kinda of course was it you took??
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 5:03 PM
hey, welcome back to TS, and welcome to the south coast![from wherever you were before]

it's bournemouth, isn't it?

well, on a really, really clear day, you might be able to see our new spinnaker tower
i figure if i can see portland bill while flying a glider [yes, i flew a glider, there's some pictures on my blog thingy ,], then you should be able to see our new "millennium " tower

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 5:46 PM
Hey.... welcome back and well..... LET'S DRINK PIZZA!

~Kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 5:56 PM
Welcome back Foilism!

Sweet, animation! Sounds like tons of fun.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

wwwmwww
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 7:16 PM
foilism Wrote:Hello MCPcomputer! I haven't met you before, there must be loadsa nubes....

to work on them....

End Of Line

Welcome back... and you are too kind. It's 3 w's, 1 m, followed by 3 more w's but to be honest Carl is also more then adequate.

I hope to be able to find the time to post some more pictures soon. My job currently has me working 12 hour days sometimes 6 days a week and what time I do have off I don't feel like sitting in front of a PC.

Would there be interest in the model I used for my Tron Tank? I've already shared my light cycle here but I don't really feel anyone has done much with it and that code was really cleaned up before I shared it. My Tank is far from optimised but I'd be willing to share what I have if there is interest.

Here is one of my later tank renders:
http://www.tron-sector.com/gallery/show.aspx?ID=1651
Here is what it looks like with the lights on:
http://www.tron-sector.com/gallery/show.aspx?ID=1576
but that last one was still being worked on. You'll notice the read outline of the turret isn't complete if you look close.

Carlorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 7:44 PM
Greetings, foilism - and welcome back!

I'm sure you have an exciting road ahead with your animation studies and all! But your tutor thinks TRON is boring? Um... whatever. Funny how TRON inspired me to get in to the exciting world of 3D computer animation... and he just thinks it's boring? Unfortunately, I never really did get in to the 3D animation thing on a serious level - the tools were just not there when I was younger.

Anyway, good to see you back at The Sector!

And I'm looking forward to your school animations I'm sure you'll make available to us here! Don't forget to throw a little tribute to TRON in everything you do now! I do!

FreedomForever
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 7:54 PM
Welcome back Foilism!

Capt_Capacitor
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 8:22 PM

I just joined recently, so I don't remebmer you but we both have a love of Tron in common, so welcome back.

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible
"and it glows like...TROOOOOON!!!!" - Tommy Talirico
"Nice, now you can have hours of fun playing with your thick glowing rod " - Me

Qix77
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2005 9:28 PM
Welcome back, buddy. I know how that goes. I'm gone for a long time due to real world issues, but I keep popping back here from time to time.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 19, 2005 11:26 PM

Nice to see you back, foilism. Hope you stick around for a while. I enjoyed your Tron flash animations.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Trace
User

on Thursday, October, 20, 2005 12:32 AM
Hi, foil! Good to see you! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Thursday, October, 20, 2005 2:40 AM
Has it really been that long? I must be getting old. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. I hear time flies when you get older. LOL, it's flying. Regardless, welcome back f to the o to the i to the l to the i to the s to the m.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Nikster
User

on Thursday, October, 20, 2005 5:19 AM
Welcome back, foil! *hug*where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, October, 20, 2005 6:48 AM
yoyoyo

Great to see ya again, Foil! :>

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Hello!!!!!!! :)