AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
gRiD_89a
User

tron20movie.com

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 6:57 PM
Hehehe for the lazy his is the .com whois registration

TUCOWS INC.
Domain Name: tron2movie.com

The results below are provided by TUCOWS INC. (whois.opensrs.net)

Registrant:
Disney Enterprises, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
US
Domain name: TRON2MOVIE.COM
Administrative Contact:
Enterprises, Inc., Disney wdigdomainreg@dig.com
Burbank, CA 91521
US
+1.8186233200
Technical Contact:
ops, dns dns-ops@dig.com
506 2nd Ave., Suite 2100
Seattle, WA 98104
US
+1.2066644000

Registration Service Provider:
DBMS VeriSign, dbms-support@verisign.com
800-579-2848 x4
Please contact DBMS VeriSign for domain updates, DNS/Nameserver
changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 29-Nov-2005.
Record expires on 29-Nov-2007.
Record created on 29-Nov-2005.
Domain servers in listed order:
SENS01.DIG.COM 199.181.134.16
SENS02.DIG.COM 199.181.135.199
ORNS01.DIG.COM 198.187.189.44
ORNS02.DIG.COM 198.187.190.44

Looks promising!!! Fingers crossed!

gRiD_89a
User

Re: tron2movie.com

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 6:58 PM
errrm correction on the domain name tron2movie.com where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: tron20movie.com

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 8:57 PM

Yes, that is very interesting! Good find!

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

gRiD_89a
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 9:47 PM
So to analyze the type portion, this was registered/renew recently, the company/department (of disney) was porbablty contacted by who ever is in cahrge and said yo dude *insert specualtive tron sequel/remake banter here* so we should register the .com in case someone else buys it first!

think think where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2005 11:01 PM

Yup. Always a good sign!

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, December, 19, 2005 10:31 AM

The only thing I find surprising about that, is how recent the registration is. So obviously this is something they haven't taken seriously, until recently.

Unless, like gRiD_89a said, they're simply trying to fend off cyber-squatters . . . and then, that's all there is to it. I hope not.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, December, 19, 2005 8:16 PM
I talked to someone today who swears that the Production Calendar through 2009 at Disney DOES NOT contain an entry for TRON 2.

DaveTRON

Conduit
User

on Monday, December, 19, 2005 9:29 PM
I talked to someone today who swears that the Production Calendar through 2009 at Disney DOES NOT contain an entry for TRON 2.
That's wierd. Why would they register a url if they weren't planning on using it?

Registrant:
Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Burbank, CA 91521
US
Wait a second, Disney headquarters is on Buena Vista Street? I guess we know where they got that name from now.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

gRiD_89a
User

on Monday, December, 19, 2005 11:17 PM
Yah registration is weird eh, someone somewhere wants to make sure they got that domain if they need it. As for production calendars...they are subject to change....as for the domain purchase as the name states tron - 2 - movie ... its fair enough to say yah, there is intention to make a movie... how strong that intention is or how long it will take to finalise this decision making process.. well who knows

A tron remake and then sequal if done right could make disney tons... maybe therein lies the caution... so many merchandising possibilities so they are being ULTRA cautios (think back to how many script idea writers they have hired).

And they do have a bad rep for failing on remakes soooooo they dont want to mess up an amazing idea.,.

New games.. MMO's toys toys toys, Tron themepark at disney who knows... My gut is they are being careful

ps.. yah beuna vista street! heheh noticed that dude order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2005 1:39 AM
I still think that if nothing else Disney could/should do a direct to video sequel, like they've been doing with a lot of their animated films.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2005 9:53 AM
Nikster Wrote:I still think that if nothing else Disney could/should do a direct to video sequel, like they've been doing with a lot of their animated films.

Sorry, I have to vehemently disagree with you on this one. If they did that it would be for a quick buck and the production quality would be CRAP. We'd be better off without it.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2005 12:02 PM

I just can't see a Tron sequel NOT being on the big screen . . . it would be a crime for it to be a direct-to-video realease, only.

Even though this domain registration could just be to keep other people from using it, I have to agree with the notion of "why are they bothering now" if they didn't actually intend to use it themselves. They had plenty of time to do this before, so why now?

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2005 7:18 PM
I'm still not entirely sure a sequel is a good thing. I can see it being very cool and well done BUT they have to do it just right... and that's what I'm worried about. You can't just make another film about life in the "digital world of TRON" and expect it to be TRON - doesn't matter all the modern special FX they throw in to it either. They started something really cool in 1982 - they should build off of that and treat audiences (and us old-school TRON fans) to a continuation of that. It CAN be done. But like I said, I'm worried it won't be treated properly and that key characters may not be part of it.

I'd rather not see a sequel, than see a sequel... or even worse - a remake or re-imaging of TRON that is no good.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2005 7:35 PM

TheReelTodd Wrote:I'm still not entirely sure a sequel is a good thing. I can see it being very cool and well done BUT they have to do it just right... and that's what I'm worried about.
That's why Steven Lisberger needs to be involved. Without him, any Tron sequel will likely suck ass.

Did I just say that? Sorry for the strong language. But the thought of Disney going ahead without him - I mean, he created TRON for f***'s sake - pisses me off. It was like when T3 went ahead without James Cameron . . . BAD IDEA.

Okay, I better stop now before I say any more nasty things.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

HSBUser
User

on Wednesday, December, 21, 2005 9:21 PM
DaveTRON:

I'm real curious to know what's on the production calendar in general! anything cool?

The studios have the habit of naming films incorrectly to throw off spies and/or the internet.

Usually it's named for an inside joke of the producers or something that has nothing to do with the film.

I worked as a assist. sound tech on the crew of a former SNL cast member's film (i don't like to name drop, but one of the really bad ones!), and i remember the film was codenamed STALKER 3: JACK'S REVENGE or something ridiculous, as to throw off a single fan chat room that was really aggressively trying to get info on the film, like stealing scripts and bribing office workers, etc.

thanks and much love!

---------------
Wow, That's So Tron.

...man.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, December, 22, 2005 12:04 AM
I get this info through a couple of spies. One of whom gets their info from an inside source. I do not have the entire Production calendar, only their word that TRON 2 isn't on it.

Your point about a fake name could be the case, but considering the poor fate of recent TRON stuff at Disney, only an act of God will bring a second movie in my view.

I just don't think it's going to happen. I doubt there is a fake name on there either.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Sapaca
User

on Friday, January, 20, 2006 1:50 AM
The whole thing is kinda strange because it really seems like a Tron movie could actually make good money. I wonder what their production mindset is at Disney. More CG movies aimed at kids and adults? Less animation and live action films? Odd indeed. The film could be in development, but just through a different company, but Disney still owns the rights to the film. Hmm?

gRiD_89a
User

on Saturday, January, 21, 2006 8:32 PM
yah odd, why both to buy the name sake domain name specifically to a sequaled name Tron 2where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

tron_fanfare
User

on Monday, January, 23, 2006 3:29 PM
Might be a case of Domain Squatting. Disney registers the domain in the hope of not having to buy it from a private citizen at an inflated price.

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

gRiD_89a
User

on Thursday, January, 26, 2006 6:09 PM
this i belive but it also says just that.. buy the domani incase they make a movie hold onto that thought heheeon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 tron20movie.com