Idea for "1.5" movie

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DJ Aussie E.
User

Idea for "1.5" movie

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 11:27 AM
How does this sound?

Flynn gets too stressed out by his job as Senior Exec and decides to vacation in the electronic world, only to find that some rabid supporters of the MCP have built a really crude duplicate.

gRiD_89a
User

Re: Idea for "1.5" movie

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 10:16 PM
this has potential! Maybe some "wanabe" hacker inadvertently resurects the MCP and then the MCP seeks out to restore Sark a backup copy?

keep those ideas flowing Trying writing a 5 minunte script on your concept!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Meatsack
User

on Friday, December, 23, 2005 11:01 PM
gRiD_89a Wrote:Maybe some "wanabe" hacker inadvertently resurects the MCP and then the MCP seeks out to restore Sark a backup copy?

Whoah there!
You're dangerously close to User Error's plot there!
Not exactly on target, but pretty daggum close.

Maybe I should just post the script I wrote in the Fan Fiction section and be done with it.

Hmmm... Hey Dave!
Let me know if there's a chance in Gehenna of selling a freelance script to Disney for TRON 3.0 would ya?
If you gimme a definate "not a chance" then I'll just post my whole script here and watch the responses.

I am the TRON-Badger!

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 12:24 AM
How the heck should I know?

DaveTRON

Conduit
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 12:51 AM
Meatsack, I'd really like to see your script. I don't think you posting it here is going to affect the chances of Disney buying it. And, personally, I think the chances of Disney buying it are extremely low.

Meatsack
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 12:54 AM
Just hoping you'd know something since you seem to have the closest connections to MouseCorp.

If nothing else... can you point me in the right direction to an agent that will gimme the real skinny on my chances? I know I'm just another nameless face in a sea of wannbes that are trying to break into the screenwriting market, but hey... I definately won't get in if I don't try!

I am the TRON-Badger!

gRiD_89a
User

on Saturday, December, 24, 2005 4:45 AM
Well I for one am not concerned about tossing my ideas onto this forum about the trailer I;m just happy our ball is rolling!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

gRiD_89a
User

on Sunday, December, 25, 2005 7:05 PM
weird I cannot send posts on my other thread

CyberBlade
User

on Monday, July, 10, 2006 5:24 AM
why would the mcp want to bring back sark after so many failures in the movie?

naa...

we want a super human enemy! one with power beyond any user and something the mcp can be really prowd of!

Signiture
"So, You are a user, Facinating." "Yes" "No"
"Hah, ICP should stand for Incompetant Confused Programs."

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, July, 10, 2006 10:33 AM
One of Steven's story ideas revolved around the return of the MCP. It's my favorite version of what TRON 2 might have been.

We have talked extensively about this over many lunches and I can't think of 1 instance where either of us has suggested bringing back Sark too. Just wouldn't happen. Dillinger yes, but Sark? Nah.

The antagonist in the story I refer to was known as Plexor.

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Idea for "1.5" movie