Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Extracting the Tron 2.0 (video) cut scenes

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
gRiD_89a
User

on Sunday, January, 08, 2006 1:43 AM
I have not been able to locate the cut scenes that are embded in the game.rez file (about 1.3GB) does anyone know where and what method using dbedit to extra those screnes and convert them to a more common format (mpg, avi mov ...)

I have seen the basic turorials (very kewl!)abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

Re: Extracting the Tron 2.0 (video) cut scenes

on Sunday, January, 08, 2006 2:03 AM
I don't think they are in a video format.

As I recall from the Production phase they are real time scripts that play.

They vary in certain sequences based on your actions in the game.

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 08, 2006 2:42 AM

You would need a program like FRAPS to record the cutscenes and save them as video files.

Like DaveTRON said, the cutscenes are generated real-time in the engine from commands. That's why it's being used for Zixx . . . they can quickly bang out animations that render in real-time without having to wait so long, and record it for use in the show. An inexpensive and relatively fast way to produce animation.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

gRiD_89a
User

on Sunday, January, 08, 2006 8:14 PM
Good to know and wow!

Whats stopping us from doing the same thing to bang out a fan based movie??

Just buying the lithtech SDK?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, January, 08, 2006 8:27 PM
Well, for instance the fact that none of us are rich?

I am guessing a 5 digit number at least is involved in licensing that engine.

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 08, 2006 8:45 PM

LOL . . . DaveTRON makes a good point. I should clarify my earlier statement. Using the Lithtech engine may be considered a "cheap" alternative in the industry compared to other solutions, but for your average person it's not cheap at all.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

gRiD_89a
User

on Monday, January, 09, 2006 7:34 PM
hmmmm im gonna have to see if there is an educational version

Jademz
User

on Monday, January, 09, 2006 11:39 PM
This is the software: Lithtech DEdit/ModelEdit, Microsoft Visual Studio (C++), Photoshop, Maya, Editplus 2
Notable Technologies: Lithtech Jupiter Development System

Too bad I never got into this stuff, the opportunity was slapping me in the face... (minus dedit, and jupiter)

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

gRiD_89a
User

on Friday, January, 13, 2006 3:29 AM
what kinda opportunities, this is more hobby, fan stuff for me where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Jademz
User

on Friday, January, 13, 2006 9:04 PM
When I was 20 years old, a friend of mine needed help, because he had a life threatening disease, and noone could take care of him and his daugter. So I moved into his house, and basically took care of him, during that time, he was taking courses in programming, web design, among others, since I had been interested in 'puters already, I picked up on what he learned, and was already learning multiple o/s, but he wanted to move to san fransisco to go to school, and I didn't want to live in his apt. while he was away, so I left.

gRiD_89a
User

on Saturday, January, 14, 2006 7:44 PM
wow man that was nice of you?

gRiD_89a
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2006 7:29 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I don't think they are in a video format.

As I recall from the Production phase they are real time scripts that play.

They vary in certain sequences based on your actions in the game.

I was looking at the game and that would be preety impressive scripting to get all those kinds of actions!! I have been playing with fraps which s a n impressive alternative. Are you 100% certain there is no video to extract??

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 24, 2006 9:56 PM

gRiD_89a Wrote:Are you 100% certain there is no video to extract??
Unless you count the videos that play when the game loads (you know: BVG, Monolith, nVidia), the answer is absolutely no videos in the game. It's all real-time, created on the fly. Machinima, if you will.

gRiD_89a
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2006 10:12 PM
man I wish we coud do that and make our own machinima with tron 2.0 somehow, ne ideas???on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2006 10:25 PM
How about trying it make it portable to other OS's like ubuntu Linux, Sun solaris 10 which are free OS avilable out there for downloads. I know my second dell machine is running Ubuntu Linux 5.10 Breezy Badger over here. Sun Solaris 10 can be easily downloaded and installed onto ay computer syste. I think I might get a HP Visualize C360 over here too. So it can be dedicated to a machine like that as well. Using linux. Got to think outside of the box some times too.

Jademz Wrote: This is the software: Lithtech DEdit/ModelEdit, Microsoft Visual Studio (C++), Photoshop, Maya, Editplus 2
Notable Technologies: Lithtech Jupiter Development System

Too bad I never got into this stuff, the opportunity was slapping me in the face... (minus dedit, and jupiter)

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels