Other Sectors 
 What Games And Systems Do You Own?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
Oniell Ford
User

Re: What Games And Systems Do You Own?

on Sunday, October, 25, 2009 7:28 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah... Hang on a sec..

How could you have NOT liked Buzz Lightyear of Star Command? That game was amazingly addictive.

Of course, then again, I had the PC version. Not sure if Dreamcast version was any different.

The Dreamcast version was super-frustraiting. Every level was a Blood Vessel busting, anger-filled Stressfest. Everything was blown out of proportion and every enemy was Over-powered.

TRON.dll Wrote:Also, Quantum of Solace was not the worst Bond game ever. You've obviously never heard of Goldeneye Rouge Agent.

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is a game that I refuse to call a "James Bond" game. Largely due to the fact that James Bond is BRIEFLY in the game and it overall felt like MGM's take on a GTA game. That was a FPS. A horrible one.

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

Re: What Games And Systems Do You Own?

on Sunday, October, 25, 2009 8:30 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah... Hang on a sec..

How could you have NOT liked Buzz Lightyear of Star Command? That game was amazingly addictive.

Of course, then again, I had the PC version. Not sure if Dreamcast version was any different.

The Dreamcast version was super-frustraiting. Every level was a Blood Vessel busting, anger-filled Stressfest. Everything was blown out of proportion and every enemy was Over-powered.

TRON.dll Wrote:Also, Quantum of Solace was not the worst Bond game ever. You've obviously never heard of Goldeneye Rouge Agent.

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is a game that I refuse to call a "James Bond" game. Largely due to the fact that James Bond is BRIEFLY in the game and it overall felt like MGM's take on a GTA game. That was a FPS. A horrible one.

Actually, I did kinda appreciate the interesting eye abilities in multiplayer along with some of the multiplayer maps. It was kinda cool to see some of the more classic Bond environments be realized in a 3D environment. Overall, though, still a terrible game. Felt too much like you were a good guy when the idea was you were supposed to be a villain.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 What Games And Systems Do You Own?