AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
clu2
User

Battle for the bronze glowing pole

on Thursday, August, 10, 2006 8:06 PM
Mega battle for a bronze glwing pole,
rules,
1. custom weapons allowed
2. prizez will be given on page 17 if people ever post to it...

Clu2: rezez in with a wepon atached to his arm, it has a glowing orb in it (please reply to this im bored as a ant in a wooden box with no food)where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

***winner second place of the golden disk battle, prize: Glowing golden rod***

disc100
User

Re: Battle for the bronze glowing pole

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 8:00 AM
//Good a new battle thread
*Disk comes in with the Rhinoxv1.0:An sniper that can turn into a sword that can turn into a shotgun by mixing around it's parts*
//Where is everyone else thoughwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

-------------------------------------------------------
Click
here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

shadow_user
User

on Tuesday, October, 10, 2006 10:33 PM
[rezzes in]Yo! Dig this!
[tosses ball primitive]Ha! my all-subroutine coding must be coming into place!
[Whips out Rod primitive and leaps into the air]Booya!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pill

Mental Sector

death-program
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2007 8:17 PM
[rezzes in]Ha ha! I managed to hack into the system and create a rapid-firing no-energy-use Prankster Bit! MOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
[gets blown up by shadow_user's ball primitive]where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

shadow_user
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2007 8:20 PM
You want rapid Fire? I'll show ya Rapid Fire!
*Pulls out a Drunken Dims Z.0MG (Not a typo) and begins firing at death-programwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Mental Sector

death-program
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2007 8:26 PM
Aww, what bad luck(Derez)
me-0
shadow-1
[rez in]time to use my powers bestowed upon me by the Kernel! SEC-REZZER! [ICPs spawn in and begin firing at shadow_user]abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

shadow_user
User

on Thursday, December, 13, 2007 9:24 AM
Oh, snap! A SEC-REZZER? Well, I know the one thing that can destroy a SEC-REZZER and all that comes from it!
*Pulls out his new, improved Shadow Barracuda Bike (Patent pending)*where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Mental Sector

death-program
User

on Thursday, December, 13, 2007 6:07 PM
"Sorry, but we, uh, gotta go because we... all... have a dentist's apointment right now."
No, don't leave me! Oh, well, at least I still have this! [pulls out rapid fire P-Bit and begins firing in random directions]where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

shadow_user
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2007 5:09 PM
sssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Mental Sector

death-program
User

on Monday, December, 17, 2007 2:52 PM
chocolate?where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Battle for the bronze glowing pole