TRON REMAKE DESIGN

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tron04
User

TRON REMAKE DESIGN

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2007 10:53 AM
Greetings Programs!

Recently I've got a design for the TRON Remake. I made it look a lot like the original TRON look, but I looks real cool too.Anybody who's wondering just comment this.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillabortion pills read here abortion pills online

wwwmwww
User

Re: TRON REMAKE DESIGN

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2007 11:41 AM
Ok... I'll ask. I'd like to see your design.

Carlwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

tron04
User

Re: TRON REMAKE DESIGN

on Saturday, May, 19, 2007 5:13 PM
wwwmwww Wrote:Ok... I'll ask. I'd like to see your design.

Carl
Ok well, it's sort of hard to explain because I only have it in my brain, but anyway.I'll use this picture to help illustrate.
The part of their suits under all the armor; the body suit is mildly glowing entirely.The armor is has a fainter glow than the body suit.The blue glowing lines on them basicly the only part that glows, then would be the brightest part on the suit.For the face I think it would be like mostly the whole surface would be lightly glowing, and the eyes with darker glow with reflecting effect.That's mostly what I had in mind.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON REMAKE DESIGN