TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 2 Tron machine locations!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

RE: 2 Tron machine locations!

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 4:29 PM
This is predictable but DisneyQuest has 2 Tron machines, 1 Discs of Tron, and a Legacy pinball machine. It's a Disney place so of course they would have them but I still thought it was awesome to be able to play them in their original arcade formats. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 4:34 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:This is predictable but DisneyQuest has 2 Tron machines, 1 Discs of Tron, and a Legacy pinball machine. It's a Disney place so of course they would have them but I still thought it was awesome to be able to play them in their original arcade formats.

Woah woah woah woah hang on a sec..

DisneyQuest still exists??

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 4:44 PM
Yes, it still exists. I was just there last week when I was in Florida.

The fancy 3-D games they have haven't been updated in awhile but I like the older charm. And they have a lot of classic arcade games to. We had a lot of fun there.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 5:04 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:Yes, it still exists. I was just there last week when I was in Florida.

The fancy 3-D games they have haven't been updated in awhile but I like the older charm. And they have a lot of classic arcade games to. We had a lot of fun there.
So the one in Florida has classic arcade games?? And Tron is one of them?? Well I know where I am going this year!!!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 5:10 PM
isMetaClass Wrote:can you smell the pizza? can you hear Defender?

check out this guy's PRIVATE arcade!

http://lunacityarcade.com/photos.htm
of course he has both TRON and Disks of TRON

also, check out the animations he did of two classic cabinets including TRON. stunning!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZTyZrWFCw
going into his garage must be like stepping through a time vortex!

Man, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save Tron 3!

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 5:10 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:Yes, it still exists. I was just there last week when I was in Florida.

The fancy 3-D games they have haven't been updated in awhile but I like the older charm. And they have a lot of classic arcade games to. We had a lot of fun there.

Wow, I had been under the impression that it was shut down due to not being maintained at all and being largely unenjoyable. Good to know, I have a lot of fond memories from that place from when I was 8. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

dctron
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 7:06 PM
How do the Tron machines play at Disneyquest?
If they are in good shape, I would like to go there and put up a decent score.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron WR 14,007,645

Aerial_Zero
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 7:17 PM
*Bounces around for joy* They have the Tron games at DQ, hurray!!! Finally something cool Tron related that is close to me, thank God for going to DisneyWorld for our 2nd anniversary this year! I havent been in DQ since quite a few visits ago despite always loving it in there, hubby has never seen it. Something fun and new (to him) to do this trip

Thanks for the info or I would have went and never known! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

End of Line.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2011 8:06 PM
TRON.dll Wrote: Wow, I had been under the impression that it was shut down due to not being maintained at all and being largely unenjoyable. Good to know, I have a lot of fond memories from that place from when I was 8.

Oh, I never heard about anything like that... Maybe it was in trouble a few years ago? But it was clean and everything worked right when I was there.

dctron Wrote: How do the Tron machines play at Disneyquest?
If they are in good shape, I would like to go there and put up a decent score.

Well I'm no arcade expert but they worked fine for me. No laggage or anything.

Aerial_Zero Wrote: Thanks for the info or I would have went and never known!

No problem! Hope you and your husband have a good time there.

itom
User

on Sunday, January, 08, 2012 8:15 PM
Found two places in Texas that have TRON:

Barcadia in

DALLAS
1917 N. Henderson
Dallas Texas 75206

Barcadia in

HOUSTON
2600 Travis · Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77006

dctron
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 1:30 AM
I got to go to Disney Quest to try their Tron machines. Sadly, they are unplayable for any kind of decent score.
The joysticks on them are replacement 8 ways.
It's way to easy to go diagonal on the light cycles. No way to repeat patterns without being extremely careful.
On top of that, the joysticks are also angled forward so much that you are practically touching the front of the machine when you push the stick forward.
The spinners also don't work well. They are not accurate and tend to aim to the right.
If I can bring my control panel there, I will try again. If not, then it's not worth it.
The Tron on the third floor has some serious monitor problems.
The monitor on the fifth floor is ok.

The Discs of Tron spinner is also problematic. It was giving me big problems trying to go left. It is also difficult to turn.

Tron WR 14,007,645

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 2:32 AM
Don't care, will still try!
And why not complain to Disney? They should take better care of those machines.

Save Tron 3!

dctron
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 10:47 AM
I did complain to them. Their tech does not know much about Tron or doesn't really care.
I complained about the joystick and he replaced it with another one that worked just like the previous one.
It's a good thing that have lots of other games to play there.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron WR 14,007,645

Traahn
User

Arcade Locations - Ground Kontrol

on Tuesday, April, 10, 2012 3:02 AM
Had the fortune of going to Portland, OR and seeing an arcade there called Ground Kontrol a while back. It was almost like stepping into the '80s. Games seemed to be kept in good shape, in general. Impressive little arcade. Tron and Discs of Tron were in good condition and worked quite well. Check out their list of games... and they had a bunch of pinball machines upstairs:

http://groundkontrol.com/arcade/index.php

Here's a video someone did showing Ground Kontrol at 6:57; with Discs of Tron and Tron briefly seen there 8:45 - 8:55. Not the best of videos, but should give an idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HckBcNY0EZE

Recommend this arcade to any Tron fan who goes out that way. It's a bar, too, though... so there may be some sort of age restriction. But it's open late! And they had a line of people trying to get in on a Friday or Saturday night. I think that'd be pretty common there. It's okay during the day, too, though, as I think they darken/tint the windows so it's relatively dark inside.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

MWC
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 1:13 PM
Game Galaxy in Nashville (yes a mall arcade that still exists!) has both the Tron video game and Legacy pinball. They also have had Discs of Tron, but I haven't seen it in there lately, so it may have been sold or else it is being repaired in the shop.

_Masquerade_
User

on Monday, May, 21, 2012 7:19 PM
A few days ago my friend sent me a picture of a TRON cabinet at a local drive-in in Ohio. I pretty much screamed because those cabinets are so cool! I certainly know where I'm going this weekend!

_Masquerade_

derezzedme
User

on Sunday, April, 14, 2013 3:00 PM
cant even remember the last arcade i been too that wasnt a dave and busters

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 2 Tron machine locations!