TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 1982's Coin-Op TRON to Hit Xbox Live Arcade Today

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Robertx
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2008 8:54 AM
I'm not sure if this has been posted already but I thought someone would find it interesting. Here's the link:

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/fringedrinking/2008/01/1982s_coin-op_tron_to_hit_xbox_live_arcade_wednesday.htmlabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: 1982's Coin-Op TRON to Hit Xbox Live Arcade To

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2008 9:55 AM
It's actually the first thing at the top of the main page when you hit the root part of the site under news

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and guess that you linked directly to the forums

Welcome to the site, btw!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Robertx
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2008 10:44 AM
Actually, when submitted the first post it wasn't on the main page yet.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2008 11:09 AM
Robertx Wrote:Actually, when submitted the first post it wasn't on the main page yet.

Tron on Xbox Live Arcade this Wednesday
01/07/2008 1:42 by David "Auric" Hernly

1982's Coin-Op TRON to Hit Xbox Live Arcade Today - 1/9/2008 8:54:11 AM
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2008 2:21 PM
I was kind of disappointed that they didn't have it for the original xbox it would have been a nice add onto my x box system since I hace the tron 2.0 for the pc and my xbox. This would have been nice as well to play it on my xbox now. I love tron and disk of tron if it came out with this one as well.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: 1982's Coin-Op TRON to Hit Xbox Live Arcade Today

on Thursday, January, 10, 2008 3:03 PM

I noticed that Shane Monroe, over at RetroGaming Radio, has started a petition to get Disney Interactive to fix some problems with TRON Arcade. Namely, the sound isn't accurate, the control is poor, and Multiplayer doesn't work very well.

Another petition about a TRON game . . . wow, Disney must be doing something right! These things are getting popular!

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 11, 2008 6:39 PM
Robertx Wrote:I'm not sure if this has been posted already but I thought someone would find it interesting. Here's the link:

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/fringedrinking/2008/01/1982s_coin-op_tron_to_hit_xbox_live_arcade_wednesday.html

Greetings, Robertx and welcome to TRON-Sector!

As Boingo_Buzzard pointed out, Auric did post a blurb on the main page about that already. I appreciate your bringing it up anyway. I'd rather head about some TRON coolness from two sources than not at all.

Sorry for the late greeting, btw. Been a long, busy week for me. Glad it's finally winding down. Whew!

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 11, 2008 6:43 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

I noticed that Shane Monroe, over at RetroGaming Radio, has started a petition to get Disney Interactive to fix some problems with TRON Arcade. Namely, the sound isn't accurate, the control is poor, and Multiplayer doesn't work very well.

Another petition about a TRON game . . . wow, Disney must be doing something right! These things are getting popular!

Looks like you started a trend, TronFAQ!

Sadly, it's more like Disney just seems to like disrespecting TRON in some way or another. WTF?

I saw some videos of the XBox TRON Arcade game. Visually it looks good. The sounds were really crappy though - they sounded like poorly implemented and over modulated sound samples.

How do you screw that up? It emulates perfectly in MAME on my PC and a 360 is of higher processing power than my PC, so what gives, DI?

I'll sign the petition. TRON's worth a lot better implementation than DI is giving it.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade