Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

on Sunday, May, 11, 2008 6:55 PM
I removed some posts that were of a personal nature and should have probably not been posted in the public forums.

Just a quick update on the TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod:

The creative team behind the mod are currently working out some problems. Once everything has been resolved, a new version of the mod will be made available.

When the new version is ready, this thread will be open for business again.

Wishing much luck to all of the talented folks behind the mod and looking forward to the updated release.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 23, 2008 11:25 AM

Since a lot of people have been asking what's up with the KILLER APP Mod lately, I thought I'd post an update.

Please visit my blog site, the LDSO forum, or ModDB to read the update.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 17, 2009 1:24 AM

An update has been posted on ModDB about the TRON 2.0 KILLER APP Mod: including mention of new features appearing in the next version, and an estimated release date.

There's a video demonstrating cutscenes, in-game geometry, and the HUD, all in the proper dimensions and aspect ratios for a widescreen display at 1680x1050 resolution. It also shows a Gold cheat integrated directly into the first level of the game.

Find out more here:
http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-tron-20-killer-app-mod-update.html

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, December, 10, 2009 6:51 PM

Just something I probably worked on for too long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FEWxw7egww
(In other words, yes work continues but it's all taking much longer than expected. )

EDIT: I updated the TRON Wiki with some new details about the upcoming v1.1 of the mod.

http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/Tron_2.0_Killer_App_Mod
I'll have more to say about the updated mod here on this site soon.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 12, 2010 6:37 PM

One final update before the mod is released again.

http://tronfaq.blogspot.com/2010/02/final-tron-20-killer-app-mod-update.html

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, March, 20, 2010 11:08 PM

Quick update: The Killer App mod v1.1 is finished and in testing.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, April, 16, 2010 9:11 PM

The Killer App Mod v1.1 has been released.
I'll wait a little bit before posting this on the front page. Also, bear with me as I update the first post in this thread to reflect the updated version.

I'm going to close all recent topics on the mod, to encourage all further discussion takes place in this topic. Thanks for understanding.

NX11592
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2010 11:15 PM
When trying to install the mod I get an error message.
That says I need to run Tron 2.0 before I install. I started the game up then exited. Then ran the KM APP gives me the error again.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, April, 16, 2010 11:30 PM

Okay, a couple of things to check:

If you just did a fresh install of TRON 2.0 on Vista or Windows 7, make sure you are running the game in Administrator mode. Otherwise, the game will not create certain files the mod needs to install. You will get a "TRON 2.0 has not been run before" error when attempting to install the mod.

To prevent this: Right click the TRON 2.0 shortcut icon, choose Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, and put a checkmark in the "Run this program as an administrator" box. Then run the game at least once.

See if that works. If not, check for these files in your Tron 2.0 folder. (The folder is probably located at "C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0".)

autoexec.cfg
display.cfg
launchcmds.txt
A text file in the "Profiles" folder (probably named Player.txt)

All of these files must be present or the mod will not install. These files are generated by the game when it runs for the first time, provided it has the necessary privileges in Vista or 7.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

NX11592
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2010 11:47 PM
My computer was having issues with trying to run admin.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 12:01 AM

NX11592 Wrote:My computer was having issues with trying to run admin.
Does that mean it's working now?

On XP, you didn't have to worry about Administrator mode and every game could do whatever it liked.

But on Vista and 7, Windows is not running in Administrator mode by default any more. So if you just installed Tron 2.0 in order to try out the mod, that's likely the reason you were having trouble.

If that was the problem, I'll add a notice in the first post of this topic to make sure folks are running in Administrator mode.

Cyberwolven
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 12:15 AM
Thanks Tron-mod team. You're the best.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

NX11592
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 12:50 AM
Just one last question in the Killer App Mod Manager I checked the permanent god mode enabled. When I try to uncheck it I get a TCDG Folder Error?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 1:21 AM

NX11592 Wrote:Just one last question in the Killer App Mod Manager I checked the permanent god mode enabled. When I try to uncheck it I get a TCDG Folder Error?
Try doing it once more.

There's also a chance that the Mod Manager needs to be run in Administrator mode. (But since you were able to check the box the first time and didn't get an error, I doubt it.)

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 1:44 AM
Awesome. Can't wait to give it a whirl online.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jazz Ad
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 3:26 AM
I was waiting for this to re-install Tron2.0, since I haven't played it in a while.

Jazz Ad
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 6:39 AM
Link to unofficial patch in your html readme is dead.

NX11592
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 10:54 AM
Do you need to install Rez Handler to get all the maps then Install Killer App Mod.

Also about my issue with the god mode cheat when the mod manager is run in Admin its off.

But while not running in admin it checked as if its on.
When I try to go uncheck it I get the TCDG error.

data_ghost
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 12:29 PM
This is rather fabulous! Thank you all of the modders and testers. I'm downloading the mod right now.

But can I just raise one point now. I hope that all of the issues with the mod team and 9volt have now been completely solved. I haven't seen the chap anywhere on any of the forums but I hope he resurfaces soon and that he is satisfied with the new version.

Anyway, I must go now to find my drunken dims. And to make a cup of tea.

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Jazz Ad
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 12:52 PM
Crap. Wide screen doesn't work for me. And the game won't work after the install.
I'm gonna doublecheck everything.

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod