TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
tron_man_63304
User

Re: TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

on Sunday, April, 18, 2010 11:00 AM
im still working on mine but i don't have time at the moment
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Back by Unpopular Demand.

Ianlis
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2010 11:54 AM
The file is just an internet link, and my copy of BFBC2 is on ps3.

NX11592
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2010 3:19 PM
I'm also having a issue with the MFC Client error.

The game was running fine an hour ago.
Also have been running the game in admin mode

Jademz
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2010 6:13 PM
I noticed you join my server then leave, is the game crashed at the moment you join?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Ianlis
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2010 7:20 PM
It says that i cant join for a number of reasons.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, April, 18, 2010 11:12 PM

Ianlis Wrote:The file is just an internet link
I should have been more descriptive.

Right click this file link in your browser and choose Save As. Save it to your hard drive, desktop, wherever you can easily find it. Click (or double click) it. When the UAC and Regedit nags show up, always say Yes to allow this registry script to do its thing.

Run the Tron 2.0 game launcher (not the Mod Manager) and click Play. You should see the launcher ask you what Detail level you want to run the game at. Select High Detail.

When the game runs you should no longer get a black screen or whatever, but the resolution will be wrong.

Run the Mod Manager. If you disabled the mod, then enable it again. Otherwise, disable and then enable. That resets the resolution back to what you chose when you installed the mod.

That should do it for anyone having trouble getting the game to run properly.

NX11592 Wrote:I'm also having a issue with the MFC Client error.
I have some ideas why that might be happening. Try using the Mod Manager to disable and then enable the mod again. See if that works. Also try what I asked Ianlis to do.

I might put up some servers running the mod, but you guys will have to tell me when. I'm only going to do it on a temporary basis to get the ball rolling. I won't be running them 24/7.

If you want some more servers to use the mod, try contacting some of the server operators and ask them to use it.

info@en12-82.net
Email@cisn.de

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2010 12:44 AM
Hey TronFaq, I downloaded it and installed it perfectly fine over here. For the new mod for the skins and all that. There is one thing maybe I am over looking something here. When I wanted to go to the light cycle portion for single player. Nothing was available there as for showing the different light cycles. I thought at maybe one point I had to get as far as in the game to where you get the basic training for teh light cycles to get at least a jump start. to actually view them or try and actually play with them for the single platers. Are they supposed to be available after the complete install is done. I mean everything looks great on it.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Ianlis
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2010 11:13 AM
It still doesn't work. It saves as a notepad file.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 19, 2010 4:00 PM

Ianlis Wrote:It saves as a notepad file.
Oh sure . . . of all the browsers I try, Firefox is the only one that doesn't save it properly.

Okay, let's try this one more time.

Right click this file link in your browser and choose Save As. Save it to your hard drive, desktop, wherever you can easily find it. It's in a .zip now, so you have to go into the .zip and extract or Copy and Paste the tron20_fix file outside the .zip. You can copy it to your desktop.

Click (or double click) it. When the UAC and Regedit nags show up, always say Yes to allow this registry script to do its thing.

Run the Tron 2.0 game launcher (not the Mod Manager) and click Play. You should see the launcher ask you what Detail level you want to run the game at. Select High Detail.

When the game runs you should no longer get a black screen or whatever, but the resolution will be wrong.

Run the Mod Manager. If you disabled the mod, then enable it again. Otherwise, disable and then enable. That resets the resolution back to what you chose when you installed the mod.

That should do it for anyone having the same trouble Ianlis is having, to get the game running properly.

Jademz
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2010 6:38 PM
I had a few ppl on my non-dedicated server last night and it went well, no complaints from anyone.

I need to get my server up and running since this pc isn't energy friendly.. so far the server just needs a motherboard. keep you updated..

Very nice work guys, I hope more ppl jump online and get derezzed.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Ianlis
User

on Monday, April, 19, 2010 10:22 PM
Computer can't apply fix properly.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2010 4:26 PM

Ianlis Wrote:Computer can't apply fix properly.
You're going to have to be more specific. What's happening, exactly? Are you getting an error message? What does it say?

Compucore Wrote:When I wanted to go to the light cycle portion for single player. Nothing was available there as for showing the different light cycles.
Yeah, Single Player light cycles is supposed to show the new colors by default. But the game can't handle both the original and new colors in Single Player light cycles at the same time. They have to be swapped back and forth. (This doesn't affect Multiplayer. You always get all the colors there.)

Did you maybe uncheck the New Light Cycles option in the Mod Manager and forget that you did?

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2010 6:18 PM
Are there any chances of this mod being playable on mac? Perhaps in the future?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Ianlis
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2010 6:21 PM
'Cannot import C:\Users\Ian\Documents\tron20_fix\tron20_fix.reg: Not all data was succesfully written to registry. Some keys are open by the system or other procceses.'

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2010 8:53 PM
I did see that there somewhere. And there was an X for the lightcycle. I was trying to get rid of the x in there to see if it made a differece there. And for a few other opens as well. I`ll double check again to make sure.

TronFAQ Wrote:

Ianlis Wrote:Computer can't apply fix properly.
You're going to have to be more specific. What's happening, exactly? Are you getting an error message? What does it say?

Compucore Wrote:When I wanted to go to the light cycle portion for single player. Nothing was available there as for showing the different light cycles.
Yeah, Single Player light cycles is supposed to show the new colors by default. But the game can't handle both the original and new colors in Single Player light cycles at the same time. They have to be swapped back and forth. (This doesn't affect Multiplayer. You always get all the colors there.)

Did you maybe uncheck the New Light Cycles option in the Mod Manager and forget that you did?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2010 8:54 PM

Ianlis Wrote:'Cannot import C:\Users\Ian\Documents\tron20_fix\tron20_fix.reg: Not all data was succesfully written to registry. Some keys are open by the system or other procceses.'
Did you have the game running at the time?

If not, at this point I'd suggest just uninstalling the mod and game, and start over from scratch.

Also watch this video:

Jademz Wrote:Are there any chances of this mod being playable on mac? Perhaps in the future?
Probably not. First, it would require one of us owning a Mac to work on. Second, it would require redoing the installer, Mod Manager, etc. Third, some tricks used that work on the PC version probably won't work on the Mac version.

If the Mac players own an Intel Mac, they can use Boot Camp to play the Windows version.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2010 8:56 PM

I just got an e-mail from someone who used to work at Monolith. (He works at Bungie now.)

He designed all the levels in Tron 2.0, and Disc Arena multiplayer.

Totally awesome what you guys were able to do with the little support you had. I apologize for the lackluster support. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments- the Original Tron 2.0 team at Monolith was more or less disbanded after the game- with any remaining employees who worked on that game went on to make Condemned.

Best of luck to you on the Mod update.

Before anyone asks: he works at Bungie now, so he's not going to have access to source code or anything like that.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2010 9:53 PM
incase no one saw it on the other thread i am running my server with all maps 24-7 with KA-mod please use it im also ringing the server AI so you can chose maps
press "T" and type

"listmaps"
"vote 00"

Back by Unpopular Demand.

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2010 10:29 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

I just got an e-mail from someone who used to work at Monolith. (He works at Bungie now.)

He designed all the levels in Tron 2.0, and Disc Arena multiplayer.

Totally awesome what you guys were able to do with the little support you had. I apologize for the lackluster support. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments- the Original Tron 2.0 team at Monolith was more or less disbanded after the game- with any remaining employees who worked on that game went on to make Condemned.

Best of luck to you on the Mod update.

Before anyone asks: he works at Bungie now, so he's not going to have access to source code or anything like that.

Ah questions...

I'd like to know what was left out of the game, along with different plots or things of that nature?

How far would the source for this game go to make it more efficient with more elaborate game modes, and maps, an example, making a portal or a trigger that makes seamless multi-"arena" modes and character dynamics possible.

gotta sleep atm.. I have some questions to add if he's willing and able to answer.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 21, 2010 5:57 PM

Dan (who worked on Tron 2.0 at Monolith back in 2003) has agreed to do an interview with me.

Got any questions about Tron 2.0 for him?

He probably won't answer every question, just to warn you up front.

BTW, correcting myself here: he worked on Disc Arena multiplayer and the five DA maps. (He didn't design all the maps in Tron 2.0, like I stated earlier.)

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod