Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Tuesday, December, 27, 2011 11:51 PM
When a plan changes and you go say, "The game has changed".
Did that a few days ago, *sigh* no one got it. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

J
User

on Wednesday, December, 28, 2011 4:16 AM
When you actually use analogies from said film to remember parts of a motherboard for your A+ Certification. No bull. It helps.

When you name your cat after one of the characters. A very pretty white kitty with big blue eyes got nicknamed "Yori" when she ran into the apartment I was living in at the time. She turned out to be a neighbor's lost kitty, though, and went back to her humans who knew her as "Eva."

When you crank out 17,000 words of fanfic in roughly 10 days for this fandom.

When the Kink Meme is bookmarked on your phone, kindle, and home laptop. There's some wickedly good fic there, and some of it is even gen-rated.

When you give your new laptop the nickname "I/O Tower"

When you cringe watching the first film because of how horrible it all becomes in the second...

When you can actually make sense of the Ghost in the Machine comic

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, December, 28, 2011 12:50 PM
When you use the internet option on your cell phone (called Web 'n' Walk) to download various pictures from the Tron movies (characters, Lightcycles, etc) and then use them has wallpaper & screensavers.

My personal favourite is a black field with the ENCOM logo on it. When you switch on your phone & see ENCOM appear on the screen really does give you a buzz!

mastercilinder
User

on Wednesday, December, 28, 2011 2:31 PM
(I actually wrote what I said here somewhere else. Sorry.)

I do have this:

. . . You start drawing random little circuitry patterns on your notebooks.

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, January, 08, 2012 8:29 AM
Whenever someone asks you a question are you ever tempted to say YES or NO in a high-pitched voice like The Bit in the original Tron movie?

Kat
User

on Monday, January, 09, 2012 9:19 PM
EXODUS Wrote:Whenever someone asks you a question are you ever tempted to say YES or NO in a high-pitched voice like The Bit in the original Tron movie?
Not until now.

Has anyone ever suggested this to T-Pain?

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 10, 2012 3:39 PM
EXODUS Wrote:Whenever someone asks you a question are you ever tempted to say YES or NO in a high-pitched voice like The Bit in the original Tron movie?

Been here, done this....a lot. Actually, /whenever/ someone asks me a yes-or-no question, I answer like that.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, January, 10, 2012 4:03 PM
When you build an arcade because the Tron movies gave you the idea and just so you can play Tron the right way.
When you go to the store an are happy they finally put the Tron stuff back on sale and get one of the workers to scan it all while you decide what you want (not need) order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, January, 25, 2012 4:46 PM
When you have 7-8 Wii games and all you play for the last while is Tron: Battle Grids!

Save Tron 3!

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 3:35 PM
I go to the gym sometimes, and something happened to me the other the day.
After a session I was getting changed & my friend said "that's a good t-shirt".
I looked down and saw that I was wearing a Tron T-shirt-it was black with a pair of the original Lightcycles on it. I had forgotten I was wearing it!

To be honest, being a grown man I was too embarresed to tell them about Tron, so I just said that it was a T-shirt that I picked up with some bikes on it.
Sorry for my little heresy, folks!

trekking95
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 4:41 PM
EXODUS Wrote:To be honest, being a grown man I was too embarresed to tell them about Tron, so I just said that it was a T-shirt that I picked up with some bikes on it.
Sorry for my little heresy, folks!
How could you do that?! I would have totally told them about Tron. Who knows, maybe they would like it! Or if they didn't like it what type of friend would they be?

Save Tron 3!

J
User

on Monday, January, 30, 2012 3:56 AM
A real-life one...

When I not only ace the Tron trivia contest at the cinerama, but then turn to the MC and say "No really, what are the HARD questions?" (The "spicy nerdball" ones he had were "name all three of David Warner's characters" and "Who wrote the film?")

When the Legacy and Tron 2.0 soundtracks are part of the workout mix on my Ipod.

When I find myself up at three in the morning, glass of sake in hand, seriously trying to crunch the numbers on a coherent timeline for the franchise.

When the error message on my computer was "He came into the system with a stolen password. and we caught him trying to raid a high-clearance memory."

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

Loctevus
User

on Monday, January, 30, 2012 1:09 PM
Yea know....
when You've watched or play too much Tron and then hang out with your friends at the bar and you ask the bartender for a libration ( Bad speller) instead of a drink and have the bartender look at you funny while your friends laugh at you. Then you know :-P

Speaking with experience. * Turns red *order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Kat
User

on Monday, January, 30, 2012 7:56 PM
J Wrote:
When the Legacy and Tron 2.0 soundtracks are part of the workout mix on my Ipod.
We don't all do this???

J Wrote:
When I find myself up at three in the morning, glass of sake in hand, seriously trying to crunch the numbers on a coherent timeline for the franchise.

I've lain awake in the middle of the night thinking of plots-- I think once or twice I've needed to get out of bed and go note them down; you know how the perfect line comes to you randomly-- and probably stayed up with just about everything BUT sake.

When you have a dream that incorporates Tron, your coworkers, some random chick (not Q) who apparently has a thing for Sam and is freaked out that you're even talking to the guy, and the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz who is trying to kill him.... (yeah, don't ask. The first two kinda make sense-- not the first time I've had Tron-related dreams, and my coworkers show up in my dreams far too often, whether the dream is work-related or not [can you tell I see these people waaaay too much?], but the rest... uh...)

And I still have a hell of a time not incorporating lines from the movies. Of course, usually I can manage and no one is the wiser. I believe one email to my mom read something like, "And I'm having green tea today, hoping it'll help me get my Zen thing on since [name of coworker who I can't stand because she's an idiot AND a jerk] just messed with it..." Actually, next time I'm on the phone with said coworker, I should sign off with "end of line" and hang up (she's known for just hanging up the phone when SHE'S done talking, sometimes without saying goodbye, even if YOU may be mid-sentence...) so it'd be perfect.

(Really, one of these days, since things are nuts at work, I'll probably have the chutzpah to, when one of my coworkers approaches me wanting something when I'm already swamped with enough work for TWO full-time jobs, say "What do you want? I'm busy.")where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kat
User

on Wednesday, February, 01, 2012 8:34 AM
When you're writing an email to someone named Lori and your fingers automatically start it off with "Hi Lora..." Guess which name I spend more time typing, hence it's apparently somewhat in my muscle memory??? Oh boy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, February, 01, 2012 3:16 PM
Lol good one guys =)

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, February, 01, 2012 6:38 PM
Lol. Yea that would be cool to actually have live programs into our reality, but * sighs* reality isn't what it seems. Anything is possible.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 02, 2012 5:47 PM
ChaosCarburetor Wrote:--When you and your girlfriend RP as Clu and Rinzler (I'm a girl and I'm bi; she's Clu and I'm Rinzler)

Welcome to the Sector, ChaosCarburetor! I'm Spark. And now you've got me curious, do you two play/write Clu/Rinzler slash? Not that that's a bad thing, I'm just curious. As you may or may not know, I'm a Rinzler-fan, and I read almost every piece of Rinzler-related fanfic I can get my hands on. Do you post your RPs someplace?

When you greet everyone with variations of 'Greetings Program', whether they know from Tron or not.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, February, 02, 2012 9:24 PM
When you visit Tron-Sector in 2012 on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

trekking95
User

on Thursday, February, 02, 2012 9:34 PM
Traahn Wrote:When you visit Tron-Sector in 2012
Even when sometimes your the only program online. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...