Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Friday, February, 03, 2012 6:50 PM
ChaosCarburetor Wrote:I have been working on my stories at school. I do write Clu and Rinzler slash. My girlfriend and I are currently working on turning out texts into a fanfic, I will message it to you once its done if you want ^^

I'd like that.

ChaosCarburetor Wrote:Thanks for the welcome, I like it here, although I agree with the other posters and hate being the only Program online sometimes.

I'm usually online from somewhere around 4:30pm to anywhere between 10pm-3:00am Arizona time.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Loctevus
User

on Sunday, February, 05, 2012 11:44 PM
Careful now, there might be a possibility that one day programs might be in reality. You never know. =)
I wouldn't mind seeing Clu live. That would be pretty cool site to see.
Uh-oh.... I'm thinking again. Better leave before I see Sark instead. J/K
O.O

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 12:35 AM
Or what about Flynn? He lives you know.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Loctevus
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 2:22 AM
Flynn and Clu are one. Same being =P
But still, its possible. Anything is possible.
Our reality isn't what it seems so If you think like Flynn. Just image his thoughts.
Yea know its almost scare to think that a character has the same thinking pattern as I do. But, I'm not the only one. ;-)
Unfortunately, I'm not as creative as Flynn is or other people out there so.

But as a female that doesn't mean I can't speak my mind ;-)

anonymouspunk89
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 11:28 AM
ChaosCarburetor Wrote:Double post because no one else has posted in a couple days...

Today I had to delete Programs from my computer and I apologized to each of them for derezzing them... I felt a bit sad too. Whenever people talk about Programs or Programming now I get all excited and imagine the Programs having faces and human like qualities automatically.

Oh my User, you do that too? Awesome

Loctevus
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 3:41 PM
Clu was built in Flynn's image. Coded Likeness Utility program, so everything Flynn is as a person from personality, skills, characteristics and feels Clu is aswell. The only difference between them is one is a human being to where Clu is a imaged program copy.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

That's why I like both of them. Because they are the same. Kinda like seeing your twin.
=)

So if I'm not mistaken, Flynn lives. Somewhere out there eather in Flynn's own computer or even on a disk is Clu's data files. So if you want my opinion. As long as that information is out there. Clu will never die. Even IF Flynn were to pass on. Clu would still survive.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, February, 07, 2012 12:11 AM
ChaosCarburetor Wrote:Zuse is still gone.
He is? I didn't know that. Like when you see all the programs leaving the club and they didn't take the main elevator where did they go? Probably the same place Castor/Zuse did.
Disney, please bring him back for Tron 3!!!! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

Loctevus
User

on Tuesday, February, 07, 2012 12:54 AM
Well, Flynn did program Clu to create " The Perfect System " and as programed. He did just that so that was followed. The part that hurt Clu was the ' Promise ' Flynn promised him that THEY would change the world Together. NOT the ISOs and that hurt Clu. Remember Tron : Evolution when they discussed about how a ISO was infected with a virus. Clu tried to explain the situation to Flynn how they were not perfect and that an ISO could corrupt the system aswell as a program. But Flynn didn't see Clu's logic so that really hurt Clu. So there you go. =)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as Caster. As long as his data is still out there. I don't think he's gone. Besides, what would the grid be like without Zuse eh? ;-)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, February, 07, 2012 12:58 AM
Loctevus Wrote:As far as Caster. As long as his data is still out there. I don't think he's gone. Besides, what would the grid be like without Zuse eh? ;-)
Exactly!

By the way, its Castor, not Caster.

Save Tron 3!

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 6:31 AM
I like both because they are the same. Flynn used to be young like we all have. He recreated Clu in his image before he added the years. Programs don't grow old. At least not yet. =)

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 2:06 PM
Loctevus Wrote:Well, Flynn did program Clu to create " The Perfect System " and as programed. He did just that so that was followed. The part that hurt Clu was the ' Promise ' Flynn promised him that THEY would change the world Together. NOT the ISOs and that hurt Clu. Remember Tron : Evolution when they discussed about how a ISO was infected with a virus. Clu tried to explain the situation to Flynn how they were not perfect and that an ISO could corrupt the system aswell as a program. But Flynn didn't see Clu's logic so that really hurt Clu. So there you go. =)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well CLU did corrupt an ISO to create the virus just to prove his "point" that ISO's were a danger

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 3:22 PM
Wasn't Abraxxus ( Don't know if that's the right spelling) already corrupted with a virus after he was derezzed as an ISO? Because I remember him being an ISO and then he was derezzed and reprogramed as a virus. Was it Clu that reprogramed him? ( I can't play the game yet but have been watching vids on it) Was he the one that made him into a virus to corrupt the system to begin with?
I don't know if he did or not but his programming functions were in tacked when he found that piece of Abraxxus's disk. It wasn't till after he picked up the disk that Clu was infected with the virus.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

=)

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 5:37 PM
Loctevus Wrote:Wasn't Abraxxus ( Don't know if that's the right spelling) already corrupted with a virus after he was derezzed as an ISO? Because I remember him being an ISO and then he was derezzed and reprogramed as a virus. Was it Clu that reprogramed him? ( I can't play the game yet but have been watching vids on it) Was he the one that made him into a virus to corrupt the system to begin with?
I don't know if he did or not but his programming functions were in tacked when he found that piece of Abraxxus's disk. It wasn't till after he picked up the disk that Clu was infected with the virus.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

=)

That is incorrect. Jalen(Abraxas) was never actually derezzed(until the end of the game, of course). He hid his identity as an ISO to enter the games, but was discovered. Clu allowed him to continue to play, and he won. Clu gave him several "upgrades" for his disk as a reward. After the games, Jalen went poking around and "stumbled" over Clu's plan to wipe out the ISOs. Clu then activated the "upgrades" - which were actually alterations to Jalen's core code - and turned Jalen into Abraxas. Clu himself was never infected with the virus. He was its creator.

My sources: The extras - the Tron files and Abraxas shards - in Tron Evolution, and the Jalen/Abraxas page at the Tron wiki.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 6:38 PM

You get hit in the head and say "Almost got the Bits blasted out of me, but I'm fine"

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 7:33 PM
Thank you for the new information.
=)

As I said I watched vids onto it. I'll beable to play it soon. Just situations are at hand, but again thanks for the correction. That just makes me like Clu even more due to that.

I'll try to watch closer.
* chipmunk voice * Oh! I got told! ;-)

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 11, 2012 9:22 PM
ChaosCarburetor Wrote: Vruce Boxleitner
Vruce? Who is he? Never heard of that guy.

Save Tron 3!

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2012 12:17 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
ChaosCarburetor Wrote: Vruce Boxleitner
Vruce? Who is he? Never heard of that guy.

I'll think you'll find it's Bruce's German cousin!

Dimentio
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2012 12:31 PM
YKYWTMTW...

1.You want to craft your own disc.
2.You want circuitry on your arms.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I ? Tron Legacy Discs

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, February, 14, 2012 11:07 PM
InkyBlinkySue

Wrong click!

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, February, 15, 2012 3:57 AM

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...