Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 4:10 PM
When you draw stuff like Light Cycles on paper note pads while your Grandma goes on about her kids hating her (which they don't).

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Tuesday, February, 21, 2012 8:50 PM
Hey I'm new, this is my first post!

--when your mom says you got your computer fixed and there is a temporary anti-virus Program on it and you immediately imagine Tron in there, derezzing viruses

--when anything involving Tron ((or Clu, my personal favorite)) makes you happy ^^

anonymouspunk89
User

on Tuesday, February, 21, 2012 10:07 PM
ExterminateTheDream Wrote:Hey I'm new, this is my first post!

--when your mom says you got your computer fixed and there is a temporary anti-virus Program on it and you immediately imagine Tron in there, derezzing viruses

--when anything involving Tron ((or Clu, my personal favorite)) makes you happy ^^

Well allow me to be the first in saying "Greetings Program!" and welcome to the boards (grid?)order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, February, 22, 2012 6:27 AM
ExterminateTheDream Wrote:--when your mom says you got your computer fixed and there is a temporary anti-virus Program on it and you immediately imagine Tron in there, derezzing viruses

Do you do that? I do that has well!

A few weeks ago I brought the latest version of the Norton Security program, and did a full virus scan on my computor.
And like you, has I was sitting at my computor watching it do the scan I had a vision of a Tron like program running through the streets of Tron City attacking any stray virus he meets with his Disk.

Quite fun, really.

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Wednesday, February, 22, 2012 9:55 AM
Heh, sounds a lot better than boringly sitting there eaiting for it to scan whioe you spin in the computer chair all boooooorreed.
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, February, 22, 2012 6:08 PM
ExterminateTheDream Wrote:Heh, sounds a lot better than boringly sitting there eaiting for it to scan whioe you spin in the computer chair all boooooorreed.
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Usually I play a game while that happens, but that has crossed my mind.

I can imagine a security program, let's call him AVAST, is pwning malware and spyware TRON Evolution style.

It was glorious

Rectify
User

on Thursday, February, 23, 2012 7:00 PM
There is no such thing as watching too much TRON. Last night was Legacy viewing number 35!

But I suppose I know I've watched too much TRON when I think about buying a Ducati and a parachute so I can ride around like a MotoGP racer, ditching cops and jumping embankments and back-falling from tall buildings.

Seriously, though, that Monoposto is a great bike. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Thursday, February, 23, 2012 7:01 PM
--When you hug your friend's plushie that she brings to school because she says it's a male sheep, thus, a Ram... //shotDead

--When there's this teacher (IDK his name) who always makes you happy when he comes into the classroom because he looks like an older version of the original Alan Bradley

anonymouspunk89
User

on Thursday, February, 23, 2012 11:14 PM
ExterminateTheDream Wrote:--When there's this teacher (IDK his name) who always makes you happy when he comes into the classroom because he looks like an older version of the original Alan Bradley

o-o.......... pics or it isn't true.

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Thursday, February, 23, 2012 11:55 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:
ExterminateTheDream Wrote:--When there's this teacher (IDK his name) who always makes you happy when he comes into the classroom because he looks like an older version of the original Alan Bradley

o-o.......... pics or it isn't true.

Challenge accepted!

trekking95
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2012 12:57 AM
Taking pictures of your teacher will get you suspended. Even Tron is not worth that!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2012 9:55 AM
Wll it really? He isnt even my teacher.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2012 2:03 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Taking pictures of your teacher will get you suspended. Even Tron is not worth that!

No kidding, they'll actually suspend you for that?
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2012 3:34 PM
--Also, YKYWTMTW you start a discussion about Jeff Bridges in one of your classes
--When they show a video about plastic surgery in your class and it shows a weird tubular view of a chick's face and it looks just like the MCP to you and you get excited >///<

trekking95
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2012 5:05 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:Taking pictures of your teacher will get you suspended. Even Tron is not worth that!

No kidding, they'll actually suspend you for that?
Might be wrong but I think that's possible. Like people have been suspended for filming people. Like the one where the girl filmed the cheerleader teacher calling them cows and other nasty stuff and the girl filmed it, showed it to principal or whoever, the cheerleader teacher was fired and the girl was suspended for filming someone at school. Weird justice!

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Friday, February, 24, 2012 7:17 PM
When you use your exercise equipment and watch Tron: Legacy on a portable DVD player. Then when someone calls and you pause it with the remote then go back to play it you notice Encom CEO Richard Mackey was pointing his remote at the screen at the same time you did (in the scene when Marvin the dog comes on their screen).
So who paused who?

Save Tron 3!

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 2:24 PM
--When you and your brother are so bored you try to come up with as many Tron related things as possible for each letter of the alphabet ((cant figure out x or v though))

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 2:34 PM
trekking95 Wrote:When you use your exercise equipment and watch Tron: Legacy on a portable DVD player. Then when someone calls and you pause it with the remote then go back to play it you notice Encom CEO Richard Mackey was pointing his remote at the screen at the same time you did (in the scene when Marvin the dog comes on their screen).
So who paused who?

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 9:54 PM
--When seeing Clu on memebase gives you the biggest adrenaline rush youve had in awhile
--When you can almost quote Tron word for word ((thanks to the quote with Tron thread))
--When your dad and brother are watching Tron and YOU JUST CANT RESISTabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 10:36 PM
When it takes all of your willpower to not blurt out anything related to TRON while you are in your IT classes (happens to me more frequently than I like to admit)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...