Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
Kat
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 10:30 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Kat Wrote:When you're getting off the ice at the rink, see the hockey guys in their helmets who are waiting to get on, and as you push through the crowd, want to say, "move it, Tron."

One of these days, I'm pretty sure it's going to slip out.

You should say that and see if any of them actually get it.

I would have, but I thought it sounded pretty rude*. But "'scuse me, Tron" doesn't quite have the same ring.

*Although, I suppose, so is crowding in a narrow space between wall and boards so the folks getting off the ice can barely get through, eh?

ShadowSpark Wrote:You gotta wonder what would happen if you said that and in sitting in the back corner of the place is one of the actors and he/she notices and says something. I'm not sure whether I'd be embarrassed or not.

Probably not, not if they actually came over and said something-- 'cause that's geeky too. If I saw them giving me a weird look though, then I might be embarrassed.

Now, what might be embarrassing might be my reaction. "OMG YOU GUYS! IT'S TRON!"

Doubt Bruce or Garrett or Olivia or Jeff are gonna show up in the D, though, so I'm probably safe.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, August, 12, 2012 10:40 AM
.....you wish that they would make Disk Wars an official game at the Olympics.

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, August, 12, 2012 11:07 AM
Ykywtmt when you are sorely pressed to resist the temptation to grab any frisbee you see, strike TRON's Victory/I/O Tower pose, and shout "I FIGHT FOR THE USERS!" or even "TRON LIVES!"

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

anonymouspunk89
User

on Tuesday, August, 14, 2012 12:00 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Ykywtmt when you are sorely pressed to resist the temptation to grab any frisbee you see, strike TRON's Victory/I/O Tower pose, and shout "I FIGHT FOR THE USERS!" or even "TRON LIVES!"
Why fight it? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 14, 2012 1:56 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:Ykywtmt when you are sorely pressed to resist the temptation to grab any frisbee you see, strike TRON's Victory/I/O Tower pose, and shout "I FIGHT FOR THE USERS!" or even "TRON LIVES!"
Why fight it?

Cuz then I'd get fired for doing that in a customer's yard...

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, August, 14, 2012 9:20 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:You gotta wonder what would happen if you said that and in sitting in the back corner of the place is one of the actors and he/she notices and says something. I'm not sure whether I'd be embarrassed or not.

Probably not, not if they actually came over and said something-- 'cause that's geeky too. If I saw them giving me a weird look though, then I might be embarrassed.

Now, what might be embarrassing might be my reaction. "OMG YOU GUYS! IT'S TRON!"

When I met Bruce in the hotel elevator at PHXCC2011(still squeeing over that. "Scoot over, program." I look up and it's HIM!!), I managed to not go all 'crazy fan-girl'. At least, until I got back to my room. Then I totally squeed out. Hehe.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Kat
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 4:10 AM

Oh no, I'm far worse.

When we had a file inspection at work and I was complaining about all of the extra work to other fans... I had to fight the urge to get my coworker to snap a pic of me in that pose, holding up one of my files.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kat
User

on Monday, September, 03, 2012 11:44 AM
I'm meeting up with my mom for lunch and she said she'd call me when she left to come pick me up. So she sends me a text message to say she's leaving. I couldn't help it-- I wrote back: "Confirmed, Mom-One!" I'm not sure she'll get it. If not, I hope she doesn't ask. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 1:52 PM
By chance I watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure last night on TV.

For those of you who've never seen it, it's really funny comedy from the late-eighties about two Californian teenagers (Alex Winter and a rather young looking Keanu Reeves) who are visited by a time traveller from the distant future (in a time machine that looks like a phone kiosk) and tells them that unless they pass their history test the world will change dramatically.
The two of them then use the time-travelling phone kiosk to visit various historical periods to gather various historical figures to help them.

One of the characters they pick up (in the Old West) was Billy the Kid, and the reason why I'm saying this is because the guy who plays Billy the Kid is DAN STOHL, who played Ram in the original Tron movie!

Has a kid we use to have this on VHS Tape and we watched it lots of times, and yet it wasn't until last night that I recognised his face!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, September, 25, 2012 9:24 PM
When you've got your mom trained so well that when she sees a baby in a stroller, she goes "Aww...little program!"(even when you're not around)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Wednesday, September, 26, 2012 8:55 PM
EXODUS Wrote:By chance I watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure last night on TV.

For those of you who've never seen it, it's really funny comedy from the late-eighties about two Californian teenagers (Alex Winter and a rather young looking Keanu Reeves) who are visited by a time traveller from the distant future (in a time machine that looks like a phone kiosk) and tells them that unless they pass their history test the world will change dramatically.
The two of them then use the time-travelling phone kiosk to visit various historical periods to gather various historical figures to help them.

One of the characters they pick up (in the Old West) was Billy the Kid, and the reason why I'm saying this is because the guy who plays Billy the Kid is DAN STOHL, who played Ram in the original Tron movie!

Has a kid we use to have this on VHS Tape and we watched it lots of times, and yet it wasn't until last night that I recognised his face!

You mean Dan Shor, but yeah!

Actually, I pretty much spend the entirety of Tron going "aw, it's Billy." ('cause Bill and Ted is the one that goes back to my childhood for me, not Tron... I keep expecting Flynn to go, "Sounds good, Mr. The Kid!")order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kat
User

on Friday, September, 28, 2012 9:21 PM
(Or, you know you've drunk too much)

When you find a spider indoors and ask it why it's in your apartment... and, on the spot, name it Alan for that reason alone. Luckily, I do not think Alan-the-spider will lecture me on the path my life is taking, or try to get me to go to Flynn's Arcade.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 5:05 PM
YKYWTMTWhen....
Your mantra is either "Flynn Lives" or "Tron Lives".

Find the archive here:

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 8:09 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:YKYWTMTWhen....
Or "I Fight For the Users!"

Kat
User

on Tuesday, December, 04, 2012 9:02 AM
When you meet up with the possibly-stray dog who hangs around your building and ask him, "Where's your program? Won't he miss you? Oh, no, *I'm* not your program..."

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, December, 04, 2012 9:49 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:

I've got that on a t-shirt.

Tron Lives!

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, December, 04, 2012 11:53 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:

nice!

haha, I have "FLYNN LIVES" and "TRON LIVES" on T-shirts!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, December, 05, 2012 12:08 AM
BanditTron Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:

nice!

haha, I have "FLYNN LIVES" and "TRON LIVES" on T-shirts!

I want those. Saving up my money.

Tron Lives!

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, December, 05, 2012 10:29 AM
I ordered two more T-shirts yesterday.

They're both black, and one has an Encom Lightcycle on it (like Flynn's, but blue), whilst the other has a Blue Identity Disk on the front.

They should arrive this week.

(Actually, the reason why I orderd them was because I thought I'd lost one of my old Tron T-shirts. It was black with Tron Legacy written on it and an Legacy Lightcycle on it. I looked EVERYWHERE for it, and only found it AFTER I orderded the two new T-shirts to replace it because I thought I'd lost it).where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Saturday, December, 08, 2012 11:10 AM
Oh yeah, and when you see a recent video of Brian May and exclaim, "Oh, man! Still rocking the hair, Brian! Good for you!"

(Yeah, one of the chief signs that I'm a major geek about a movie is that no only can I quote it at length, but I can and will work the quotes [and references] in anywhere...)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...