Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 11:06 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Yes, but there are alpha-build Users here. If we don't keep our posts out of the gutter, the alpha-builds won't compile correctly.

Other peoples' alpha-builds aren't my user's responsibility. If they're unable to compile on their own, they shouldn't be in the Grid unsupervised by their user...

And if they're old enough to understand the innuendo, then they're old enough to see it.

You do have a point there. With that in mind, we probably shouldn't go above an 'R' rating. That might cause glitches and might make the alpha-builds' Users angry at ours. I wouldn't want that.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 12:17 AM
You still wear a Tron T-Shirt!!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 12:39 AM
You know you've watched too much TRON when you try to do that disk spin thing that Ram does and you pull it off perfectly.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

trekking95
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 12:54 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:You know you've watched too much TRON when you try to do that disk spin thing that Ram does and you pull it off perfectly.
We want a video!

Save Tron 3!

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 9:02 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:You know you've watched too much TRON when you try to do that disk spin thing that Ram does and you pull it off perfectly.
We want a video!
Sorry. I can't! But I've tried. With my Legacy disk. Is that cheating?

Find the archive here:

EXODUS
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 10:12 AM
trekking95 Wrote:You still wear a Tron T-Shirt!!

I've got a Tron T-shirt on right now! (the one I've got off Amazon).

Does anyone else feel like this whole franchise is actually turning into some kind of secret cult?

trekking95
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 10:37 AM
EXODUS Wrote:Does anyone else feel like this whole franchise is actually turning into some kind of secret cult?
Turning into? I thought it was!

Save Tron 3!

EXODUS
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 2:41 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
EXODUS Wrote:Does anyone else feel like this whole franchise is actually turning into some kind of secret cult?
Turning into? I thought it was!

The Sacred Brotherhood of TRONOLOGY.

(Commonly known has TRONOLOGISTS).

"The User be with you"
"And also with you"
"Lift your Disks to him"
"We lift them to the User"
"Go in peace and serve the User, from now until they Log Off"
"Ahem!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 9:41 PM
trekking95 Wrote:You still wear a Tron T-Shirt!!

*A* Tron T-Shirt? I've got a bunch of them! The only reasons I'm not wearing one of them right now are that a)they are in the wash, and b) it's WAY too hot to wear black right now.

You can complete the 'Tron' story in the Tron 2.0 Killer App for GBA in under 2 hours. The 'Mercury' story takes me a bit longer.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

EXODUS
User

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 7:23 AM
LIT Wrote:When you make an air lightcycle out of your air baton and everyone around you is like 0.o
Would'nt it be great if somebody invents an App that you can download to your Iphone that turns your Iphone into a Lightcycle?

Now THAT I'd like to see!

Danial92
User

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 9:33 AM
I will might pretend that I'm one of the program that had an identity disk with me when I watch too much of tron, which it's kinda cool too......^^

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 9:43 PM
You Know you've watched too much TRON when you loan your TRON and TRON: Legacy DVD/Blu-rays to a friend, and you say "You will receive a film disk. Everything that makes up the film has been imprinted on this disk. Should you lose this disk, or fail to return it in good condition, you will be subject to immediate deresoultion!"order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

EXODUS
User

on Saturday, June, 30, 2012 7:11 AM
....you go for a rather nice dinner with your family at a posh resturant, and has you are eating you have a vision of yourself walking up to the bar and shouting "LIBATIONS FOR EVERYBODY!".
And then everyone wonders why your giggling......abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Saturday, June, 30, 2012 11:25 PM
EXODUS Wrote:....you go for a rather nice dinner with your family at a posh resturant, and has you are eating you have a vision of yourself walking up to the bar and shouting "LIBATIONS FOR EVERYBODY!".
And then everyone wonders why your giggling......

Oh, damn. Next time I'm out with my coworkers I should buy a round and yell this when the drinks come. Anybody who laughs because they get it gets an extra drink.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 12:28 AM
EXODUS Wrote:....you go for a rather nice dinner with your family at a posh resturant, and has you are eating you have a vision of yourself walking up to the bar and shouting "LIBATIONS FOR EVERYBODY!".
I thought about doing this when I bought pop for my family recently. However, I was unsure if libations specified alchoholic beverages. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 1:20 AM
Kat Wrote:

Oh, damn. Next time I'm out with my coworkers I should buy a round and yell this when the drinks come. Anybody who laughs because they get it gets an extra drink.

You gotta wonder what would happen if you said that and in sitting in the back corner of the place is one of the actors and he/she notices and says something. I'm not sure whether I'd be embarrassed or not.

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 1:41 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

You gotta wonder what would happen if you said that and in sitting in the back corner of the place is one of the actors and he/she notices and says something. I'm not sure whether I'd be embarrassed or not.
For me, I guess it would depend on what they said.

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, July, 01, 2012 2:56 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

For me, I guess it would depend on what they said.
Probably. Of course, I will never stop squeeing out over the fact that when I saw Bruce Boxleitner at the D23 Expo2011, not only did remember me from PHXCC2011, but he also remembered my name!!! *explodes with joy, leaving pile of pixels and a sign: 'Please scoop pixels into bowl for re-compilement. Thank you! -Spark'*

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 10:11 PM
When you're getting off the ice at the rink, see the hockey guys in their helmets who are waiting to get on, and as you push through the crowd, want to say, "move it, Tron."

One of these days, I'm pretty sure it's going to slip out.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:04 AM
Kat Wrote:When you're getting off the ice at the rink, see the hockey guys in their helmets who are waiting to get on, and as you push through the crowd, want to say, "move it, Tron."

One of these days, I'm pretty sure it's going to slip out.

You should say that and see if any of them actually get it.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...