Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
Overmind
User

Re: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Monday, October, 05, 2009 11:32 AM
.... you joins the Tron-sector

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

SweatyPyro
User

Re: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Tuesday, October, 06, 2009 6:31 PM
Hiya Redemption! Welcome to the Sector of Tron!

\o/

KiaPurity
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Saturday, November, 13, 2010 11:28 PM
Whenever anyone you know immediately sends you tons of Tron news. (Seriously, this happens to me all the time. "Oh, hey! Kia! I thought of you when I saw this...")

You refer to MCP as "Inverted Traffic Cone"

You wonder if programs get confused when you start up a saved data in Kingdom Hearts 2 that ... appears to be on Space Paranoids world.

Hitting Sark on the kneecaps with a keyblade is great stress reliever! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, November, 14, 2010 7:22 PM
You burst out laughing whenever someone says 'master control', no matter the context.

You melt into a puddle whenever you see an add for anything Tron-related on TV or the net.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 12:27 PM
Tori Wrote:Your computer crashes and you scream out "CURSE YOU, MASTER CONTROL PROGRAM!" //happened at school today. Not that loud. Got looks, though //

Ha ha ha! That was funny! I've also hit the keyboard and said damm it! Busted again! Like Flynn did when he was hacking Encom. That's what I did when i forgot to save my files and the computer froze...

ha ha... Curse you Master Control Program is very funny! I like it.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 9:14 PM
Your computer crashes and you scream out "CURSE YOU, MASTER CONTROL PROGRAM!"
Same here... my dad stared at me...

I've hit the keyboard and said: "Damm it! Busted again!" That's what I did when I forgot to save my files and the computer froze...
Yeah, again, same here. My computer crashed though, not froze.

You answer everyone who is right by saying "Yes-yes-yes!" just like Bit.
My friends got rather annoyed at me....

You cry when you delete a program on your computer
Unless it's a virus, of course.

You draw circuitry on yourself when your bored (I really did that too)
Me too. My friends laughed at me. I threw a frisbee at them. They stopped.

When you attempt to play Disc Arena with a frisbee. (It's very hard to block when nothing ever hits you....also hard when it doesn't come back)
Totally freaked my dog out though, I hadn't laughed that hard in months.

When you are militant if someone doesn't like Tron.
I've been trying to get my mom to watch Tron, or at least to read the novelization, for months now. It's getting exasperating. Any ideas? I could use some help.

You will buy kids books if that's all you can get, even if you're an adult. I'll be eighteen in less than two months (I'm kind of creeped out by that), but the kids books are all I can find - save Tron: Betrayal, which my bookstore hasn't gotten in yet; it's supposed to be out already >:P - but I'll jump through hoops and grasp at straws for Tron.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

ifmnetzwerk
User

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 9:35 PM
hahaha. nice! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

IsoLine
User

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 11:05 PM
I am finding my random Tron referencing doesn't go unanswered. I was on the train the other day chatting with a nice girl and when the train arrived at my stop I just looked at her and said "End of Line". To which her reply was "be careful on the grid!"where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Beefkiller
User

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 11:18 PM
IsoLine Wrote:I am finding my random Tron referencing doesn't go unanswered. I was on the train the other day chatting with a nice girl and when the train arrived at my stop I just looked at her and said "End of Line". To which her reply was "be careful on the grid!"

that girl is a keeper!!!! if only I can meet more girls like that abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 19, 2010 6:49 PM
IsoLine Wrote:I am finding my random Tron referencing doesn't go unanswered. I was on the train the other day chatting with a nice girl and when the train arrived at my stop I just looked at her and said "End of Line". To which her reply was "be careful on the grid!"

I wish I could find someone in the real world who shared my love of all things Tron. *sigh* Well maybe I'll find someone to talk to at the ElecTRONica attraction this Christmas. That's when I'm going.

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, November, 20, 2010 12:10 AM
You try throwing a frisbee palm-upwards with the majority of the disc against your forearm, just so you begin your throw from above the shoulder and look like Tron.

You not only have tried doing the above, you've succeeded and can do it just as well as a normal throw.

You wonder how Programs can fall in love and/or get it on, because if so, do they make little ones? Do programs on our computers multiply when we're not looking? GAH!

You wonder where Programs go when they derez, since every other element of human religion/spirituality appears to exist on the Grid.

You start to hate the state of California for monopolizing everything that is Tron:Legacy.

You've called your driver's licence, passport, etc. an Identity Disc.

At some point in your life, if even for a split-second, you've felt guilt after uninstalling or deleting a Program off your computer.

You became obsessed with gaming and/or programming because you wanted to be like Flynn.

You've sat down and written, at least partially, a Tron sequel or game.

Sometime in during the long temporal void between the original film and the first news of Legacy, you wondered how much money it would take to wrangle the franchise away from Disney.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, November, 20, 2010 1:55 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:You try throwing a frisbee palm-upwards with the majority of the disc against your forearm, just so you begin your throw from above the shoulder and look like Tron.
I'm working on it....

Tron Fanatic Wrote:You not only have tried doing the above, you've succeeded and can do it just as well as a normal throw.
My aim is terrible...but then, my aim is terrible no matter how I throw a frisbee. I'd probably be more of a danger to my allies than to my enemies.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:You wonder how Programs can fall in love and/or get it on, because if so, do they make little ones? Do programs on our computers multiply when we're not looking? GAH!
Gotta wonder. Maybe that's why my hard drive seems to have less and less free space as I go along.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:You wonder where Programs go when they derezz, since every other element of human religion/spirituality appears to exist on the Grid.
I'm pretty much an atheist, but I suppose the question is philosophically sound.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:You start to hate the state of California for monopolizing everything that is Tron:Legacy.
I have no comment on this one. Save the fact that I will, most likely, be going to college in LA, so...

Tron Fanatic Wrote:You've called your driver's license, passport, etc. an Identity Disc.
I haven't yet, but thanks for the idea. I definitely will from now on.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:At some point in your life, if even for a split-second, you've felt guilt after uninstalling or deleting a Program off your computer.
Yeah. I feel really sorry for the programs that I have to uninstall because of viruses.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:You became obsessed with gaming and/or programming because you wanted to be like Flynn.
Never gone that far, but I do want to learn to write programs. Both my mom and dad worked at a company where they wrote programs - back when they used punch cards. 1 box of 700 cards = 1 program. It's cool to learn about.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:You've sat down and written, at least partially, a Tron sequel or game.
I'm a fanfiction author, so the answer to that one would be a definite "Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!" I'm 38 pages into my fic (comic sans 10pt font). And it's nowhere near done.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:Sometime in during the long temporal void between the original film and the first news of Legacy, you wondered how much money it would take to wrangle the franchise away from Disney.
I think I'll stick with fanfiction, but if everyone in Tron-Sector were to pitch in some money....
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

Alan1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 10:58 PM
When your response to complaints is: " Well, you've got to expect some static."

When your responce to annoyances is: "I can't stand all this commotion, what do you want?!"

When you call your friend "Bit brain"where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

CorystaRose
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 11:35 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:
Hitting Sark on the kneecaps with a keyblade is great stress reliever!

Oh gosh yes xD That was my favorite part of the whole game tbh ^_^

"It wasn't meant for them." ~ Clu

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 26, 2010 1:35 AM
Alan1 Wrote:When you call your friend "Bit brain"

Been there, done that. My friend was teasing me and my response was: "Shut up, bit-brain!" He stared at me like I'd gone nuts for a moment, and then we both burst out laughing.

When you jump to attention whenever you hear the word 'User', no matter the context.

When you leap to pick up any DVD that has Jeff Bridges in the cast.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 4:18 PM
You're making a costume and going to see Tron Legacy in 3D at midight.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, December, 03, 2010 7:05 PM
brb still working on costume

(I need to hit Sark in the kneecaps like right now >_order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Sunday, December, 05, 2010 9:06 PM
--- you're in a computer store, their demo PC's have internet access, and you set all their home pages to flynnlives.com

(just did this for no apparent reason whatsoever a couple days ago)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

'>

CorystaRose
User

on Sunday, December, 05, 2010 9:11 PM
When you plan on seeing Legacy at least once a day every day on opening weekend >_>abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"It wasn't meant for them." ~ Clu

Murdock.dat
User

on Sunday, December, 05, 2010 9:23 PM
I swear I have actually dreamt about all the different parts of the first Tron over the years.

I have been digitized in, rode lightcycles, played ringgame, been in a tank, recognizer, etc., albeit not all at once, but that's how much this movie has affected me.

I distinctly remember seeing TRON in the theatre when I was 8, cuz it was the 2nd movie I ever saw at a movie theatre, the first one being The Black Hole. Just think: when you're THAT young / small, THAT'S ONE BIG ASS METEOR COMIN AT YOU!!

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...