Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
Jason.exe
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Sunday, December, 05, 2010 9:49 PM
...you say "God, that was my best program" when your character on a video game dies.

ShadowSpark Wrote:
I'm pretty much an atheist, but I suppose the question is philosophically sound.

You don't believe in the Supreme User? If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, December, 06, 2010 10:23 PM
Jason.exe Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
I'm pretty much an atheist, but I suppose the question is philosophically sound.

You don't believe in the Supreme User? If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?

*shrugs* Not really. I would tend to lean towards the idea that we humans are the ISOs of this system.

Your fingers bleed from sewing your costume, but you don't care - sometimes we must suffer for the things we love.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, December, 06, 2010 10:26 PM
^ THIS. I suffer after every costumes I've made. I've even stabbed myself in the ribs with a sewing needle when I had to wear my suit in order to put together the MGS2 Raiden Skull Suit awesomeness.

At Silver's insistence, I'm not allowed to do this with my Tron Legacy costume.... >_>order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, December, 06, 2010 10:41 PM
when you don't know how the feck to make a Tron Legacy style costume/outfit, but try to make one anyways, and even when it doesn't look right, you re-do it even at the expense of money, and back muscle pains.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Vortex.EXE
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 12:11 AM
^Sounds kinda like what I'm doing as we speak...^abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 12:32 AM
...you go to the World of Warcraft Cataclysm launch in a Tron Legacy (semi)costume to get Evolution for PC and Battle Grids for Wii.

Like what I just did.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 3:51 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:^ THIS. I suffer after every costumes I've made. I've even stabbed myself in the ribs with a sewing needle when I had to wear my suit in order to put together the MGS2 Raiden Skull Suit awesomeness.

At Silver's insistence, I'm not allowed to do this with my Tron Legacy costume.... >_>

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:when you don't know how the feck to make a Tron Legacy style costume/outfit, but try to make one anyways, and even when it doesn't look right, you re-do it even at the expense of money, and back muscle pains.

KiaPurity Wrote:^Sounds kinda like what I'm doing as we speak...^

My mom's helping me with mine - I have to stand VERY still while she pins the ribbon on the shirt, then I do the sewing and remove the pins. For the shirt sleeves and the pants, I had to do it by hand, but the rest of it can be done by machine, thank the Users. Since I don't know how to use a sewing machine, my mom's going to do that bit. For my schematics, I went to Disney's Tron Legacy site, created a program, studied the 360 image that came up, and drew my costume off that - taking into account the limits of time, budget, and everything else. So here I am, with throbbing fingers, and not caring that they, along with the rest of my muscles, are going to hurt like hell tomorrow.

TRON.dll Wrote:...you go to the World of Warcraft Cataclysm launch in a Tron Legacy (semi)costume to get Evolution for PC and Battle Grids for Wii.

Like what I just did.

I'm getting Evolution for PC today!!!!!

When your dad gets annoyed at you for switching his desktop wallpaper from whatever it was to a Tron Legacy theme.

When you stay up 'till 3am posting stuff here on the Tron-Sector. >.> Speaking of which, I have to take my driving test tomorrow(well, later today really), so I'm going to bed.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 6:10 AM
when yoou have an essay exploring the symbolism and themes of the film "Tron" all formulated in your head, and often think of writing it when you have the free time.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 8:14 PM
When you dream that the characters in Hamlet are going about their business dressed in Tron costumes....

When the first thing you do once you've turned on the computer is to check updates here on the Tron-Sector and on Flynnlives.com.

When you complete something very difficult, you shout "Hooray for our side!"

If you delete a program because it's infected by a virus, is that considered euthanasia?

Tron Lives!

Murdock.dat
User

on Tuesday, December, 07, 2010 9:18 PM
You're about to get into something you shouldn't, and you ask everyone "Shall we dance?"

You say "Thank You" the same way Flynn does at the energy pool.

You do something fun and/or crazy and you say "Let's do that some more." (Somewhat generic, but you were definitely thinking of that scene where they slide down the wall)

You finally figured a way to use "THIS MEANS YOU" in a conversation.

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 5:52 PM
When you (literally) tie your mom to a chair to force her to watch Tron....I ran out of patience, she's been promising to watch it for months now.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 4:46 PM
When you name your new pet baby Red-Tail Boa, 'Byte'. Here are some pics of my Byte. Isn't she adorable?

When you blather on about Tron to the point where your friend smacks you. Oww.....

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 6:16 PM
When you say "Cute" in that same tone as Dillinger, whenever you find something that is even remotely interesting.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

ctellis156
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 7:10 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:When you name your new pet baby Red-Tail Boa, 'Byte'. Here are some pics of my Byte. Isn't she adorable?

When you blather on about Tron to the point where your friend smacks you. Oww.....
*inserts cheesy joke here* just hope u dont get BIT lolorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Murdock.dat
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 7:25 PM
...When you get your kicks by calling your friend named Alan, just so you get him to ask you a yes or no question, just so you can let out with a resounding "Confirmed, Alan One!"where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 11:48 PM
ctellis156 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:When you name your new pet baby Red-Tail Boa, 'Byte'. Here are some pics of my Byte. Isn't she adorable?

*inserts cheesy joke here* just hope u dont get BIT lol

*snorts and thwaps ctellis156 lightly on the back of the head*

When you leap up and down because your costume is done!!

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 9:44 PM
SarkRedemption Wrote:-When your younger brother asks you to do something, and you reply with "I programmed you to want too much."

Beautiful, I promise to use that in real life. PROMISE
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 9:57 PM
Murdock.dat Wrote:...When you get your kicks by calling your friend named Alan, just so you get him to ask you a yes or no question, just so you can let out with a resounding "Confirmed, Alan One!"

I resemble that remark. My middle name is Alan, and as I am the firstborn in the family, my two brothers often call me Alan One!

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 9:59 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
Murdock.dat Wrote:...When you get your kicks by calling your friend named Alan, just so you get him to ask you a yes or no question, just so you can let out with a resounding "Confirmed, Alan One!"

I resemble that remark. My middle name is Alan, and as I am the firstborn in the family, my two brothers often call me Alan One!

HA!

Now, I must find a person named Alan, befriend him and and get him to confirm something with me...

This is NEVER gonna happen
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

griduser117
User

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2010 2:20 PM
i think ive said end of line wile talking to someone on facebook like 40 times

There are no problems only solutions

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...