Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: you know you've watched too much tron when...

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 8:35 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:Deresolutionize... is that really the correct long-form of derezz? Just caught me funny thinking, can that be right?

Deresolve, maybe?

Yeah, it's deresolve.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2011 10:10 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Tron Fanatic Wrote:Deresolutionize... is that really the correct long-form of derezz? Just caught me funny thinking, can that be right?

Deresolve, maybe?

Yeah, it's deresolve.

No! It's Deresolution. You're thinking of dissolve, something totally different. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 12:22 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Deresolve, maybe?

Yeah, it's deresolve.

No! It's Deresolution. You're thinking of dissolve, something totally different.

No, I am not thinking of dissolve. When Tron was originally written, there were two forms of video. Low-resolution video, and high-resolution video. These terms are equivalent to standard and HD as we know them today. The term resolution was used to tell you how many pixels there were in a screen. So, in the Tron universe, a character or an object, is created when you compile a body of pixels into a unit. The more detailed the unit, the higher the resolution, the less detailed, the lower the resolution. So, if you have no resolution at all - you derezz - you don't exist. Derezz, as a noun or adjective, is short for deresolution. The present verb form of deresolution is 'to deresolve', the past verb form is 'deresolved'. (ex1. The program screamed in agony as she began to deresolve. ex2. He deresolved with a scream. ex3. He watched his opponent's deresolution with a satisfied smile.)

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 12:31 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Deresolve, maybe?

Yeah, it's deresolve.

No! It's Deresolution. You're thinking of dissolve, something totally different.

No, I am not thinking of dissolve. When Tron was originally written, there were two forms of video. Low-resolution video, and high-resolution video. These terms are equivalent to standard and HD as we know them today. The term resolution was used to tell you how many pixels there were in a screen. So, in the Tron universe, a character or an object, is created when you compile a body of pixels into a unit. The more detailed the unit, the higher the resolution, the less detailed, the lower the resolution. So, if you have no resolution at all - you derezz - you don't exist. Derezz, as a noun or adjective, is short for deresolution. The present verb form of deresolution is 'to deresolve', the past verb form is 'deresolved'. (ex1. The program screamed in agony as she began to deresolve. ex2. He deresolved with a scream. ex3. He watched his opponent's deresolution with a satisfied smile.)

Oh! I got ya.

What Tron book you get that from? Checked plenty of dictionaries and I can't find it anywhere.

Guess some Tron writers must have made it up like Shakespeare did.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 12:48 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:

Oh! I got ya.

What Tron book you get that from? Checked plenty of dictionaries and I can't find it anywhere.

Guess some Tron writers must have made it up like Shakespeare did.

My dad used to BE a computer programmer back then. He knows this sort of thing.

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 12:59 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

Oh! I got ya.

Understood.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 09, 2011 1:16 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

Oh! I got ya.

Understood.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

neomanga
User

on Tuesday, January, 18, 2011 5:59 PM
In light of the the "Derez" chat, It's funny to hear the Derezing sound when someone is actually "Rezzing in" in a show. Gadget boy, a spin off of Inspector gadget, near the end of one of the shows, had the Derez sound.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2011 3:29 AM
When you get the light up ID disks for Sam and Rinzler, stick velcro to both sides of the Rinzler disk and one side of the Sam disk, so you can wear them both on your back and copy the movie scene where Rinzler draws his disk then splits it.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, February, 07, 2011 9:22 PM
you think that Bit deserved an oscar for his acting in Tron 1

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2011 4:50 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:you think that Bit deserved an oscar for his acting in Tron 1

Nice!

When you play Tron Evolution for 5 hours straight. *giggles insanely*

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 4:20 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:When you see the grid around you while you drive.

Gotten a little of that, more often with the soundtrack on. Ironically just a couple days ago, just as I turned up this really steep, winding mountain road, the song from driving to the Safehouse came on. I never got up that mountain so fast before.

'>

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 4:23 PM
When you cut yourself and wonder if you'll be identified as a User.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

elleldee
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 5:35 PM
...you are teaching a four year old to read and she has heard about Tron from you enough that she recognizes it more quickly than "frog."

...before you were able to buy an identity disc to carry around, you carried around you're own designed frisbee as such.

...someone says "Tron" everyone around you says "what about [elleldee]?" (/insert your name)

...you buy lots of black, even though you've never been into dark colors before. oh, and lots of el wire and glow in the dark paint

...you know each song off the soundtrack by name from the first half a second of the song

...you say "I want a motorcycle" and everyone looks at you knowingly

...the train conductor's voice sounded like the MCP and you panicked and bolted for the door

...you shine lights through your water so it looks like energy

...you copiously quote the movie in all appropriate (and nonsensical ones, too) circumstances (everyone's covered those bases so I won't rewrite them all)

...you made lite brite images you made of Tron and scenes so that they would really glow

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, February, 15, 2011 5:38 PM
When your dad tells you he's going to be working with lasers, the first thing you say to him is: "Don't get digitized."abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, February, 16, 2011 2:23 AM
elleldee Wrote:...before you were able to buy an identity disc to carry around, you carried around you're own designed frisbee as such.

For me it was a translucent tupperware lid. Paper taped on it. Blue/green crayon to make the circles. I even brought that to school once or twice and also found a way of getting it to stay tucked into the back of my shirt collar. Got taken away from by a teacher at some point. I went into the classroom when nobody was around and took it back (losing one's disc is baaaAAAAAAAaaaaad.)

Still kinda miffed that I don't still have that thing now. My first disc. *sniffle*
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 16, 2011 2:34 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
elleldee Wrote:...before you were able to buy an identity disc to carry around, you carried around you're own designed frisbee as such.

For me it was a translucent tupperware lid. Paper taped on it. Blue/green crayon to make the circles. I even brought that to school once or twice and also found a way of getting it to stay tucked into the back of my shirt collar. Got taken away from by a teacher at some point. I went into the classroom when nobody was around and took it back (losing one's disc is baaaAAAAAAAaaaaad.)

Still kinda miffed that I don't still have that thing now. My first disc. *sniffle*

I just took a random free frisbee that advertised some sort of company, taped paper over the logo, and used grooves in the edges to make rings with some markers. I ended up with a pretty sweet disc.

Glow-in-the-dark blue paint on a glow-in-the-dark white frisbee.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, February, 17, 2011 12:22 AM
You've become a fan of not one, but two different bands after being introduced to them in TRON.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 19, 2011 6:24 AM
Your eyes lock onto frisbees whenever you see them. (did that today; went to Walgreens for something, walked past the toy isle, and my body stopped in front of the frisbee display without my conscious consent.)

You get annoyed whenever someone makes a mistake when talking about Tron and you have to correct them, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Your head snaps up so hard when you hear something even remotly resembling Tron that you give yourself whiplash.

Oh, and....

IsoLine Wrote:
Murdock.dat Wrote:...When you get your kicks by calling your friend named Alan, just so you get him to ask you a yes or no question, just so you can let out with a resounding "Confirmed, Alan One!"

I resemble that remark. My middle name is Alan, and as I am the firstborn in the family, my two brothers often call me Alan One!

You toy with the idea of naming your kids Lora, Alan, and/or Kevin. *is 18 years old and has NO plans of having kids any time soon, but still....*

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 6:07 PM
When something goes wrong, you chirp "No-no-no!" just like Bit. *has done this several times and didn't notice until mom pointed it out*

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 you know you've watched too much tron when...