Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 A few noob questions...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

A few noob questions...

on Thursday, April, 24, 2008 5:34 PM
Okay, so I just downloaded a ZIP file called "TRON 2.0 Level Editor" from Fileplanet. First off, this file was about 12 MB, while I think there's a 1 GB level editor or somethin' in the file archives. What in the world did I download?!?!?

Also, are there any specific system requirements for DEDit (which is what I was running)? Just to keep this short and simple, I'm gonna say I can run TRON 2.0 on lowest settings. I'll check out the video tutorials for any extra info I need. Thanks!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: A few noob questions...

on Thursday, April, 24, 2008 5:47 PM

TRON.dll Wrote:Okay, so I just downloaded a ZIP file called "TRON 2.0 Level Editor" from Fileplanet. First off, this file was about 12 MB, while I think there's a 1 GB level editor or somethin' in the file archives.
No, the file here is about the same size. But I don't know if the version on File Planet is up to date or not. The one here in the Tron-Sector file archive is up to date.

Also, are there any specific system requirements for DEDit (which is what I was running)? Just to keep this short and simple, I'm gonna say I can run TRON 2.0 on lowest settings.
No, not really. There are no official requirements to run the tools, but I'd say you should at least meet the minimum system requirements for the game if you want to use them. Having the game actually installed and patched to the latest version is essential, though.

Of course, the faster the system and the more memory you have, the better. Otherwise, your map compile times won't be too quick.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

data_ghost
User

Re: A few noob questions...

on Friday, April, 25, 2008 12:55 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Okay, so I just downloaded a ZIP file called "TRON 2.0 Level Editor" from Fileplanet. First off, this file was about 12 MB, while I think there's a 1 GB level editor or somethin' in the file archives. What in the world did I download?!?!?
i think what you mean is the eventual size of the tron directory after the extraction of the files, which is around 1 gb. but the editor is only 12mb

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 A few noob questions...