TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N News

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 153 PagesNextLast
Auric
Sector Creator

TR2N News

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 7:30 PM
As per the post of the front page. The sequel not only lives, but is MUCH further than we thought! WOW.

I'm soooo happy right now!

Discuss....where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

Re: TR2N News

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 8:01 PM
OMG
!!11!1!11

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

I REALLY CAN'T!!!!

I'M SHAKING AS I TYPE THIS!!!!!

OH GOD!!! I 'M SOO EXCITED!!!

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Compucore
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 8:03 PM
Wow thats fantastic

Auric Wrote:As per the post of the front page. The sequel not only lives, but is MUCH further than we thought! WOW.

I'm soooo happy right now!

Discuss....
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 8:15 PM
Digg It!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 8:18 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!1!!1!!!1!!111!!111!!!ONE!!!!
I had like a seizure when I read that.... those of you adept at photoshop, etc, I expect posters! This means you Todd! Man oh man, where can I get pics/vid!?

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 9:25 PM

To say that I'm surprised by this news, is an understatement. I really wasn't expecting any news, let alone teaser footage, this soon.

I mean, we still don't have an official greenlight announcement yet. This is clearly some kind of test that Disney commissioned, to see how things could turn out. But considering they went to the trouble of bringing Jeff Bridges back already to do the teaser: it certainly bodes well for the project.

Still cautiously optimistic, here. We need to see and hear more, before making a judgment call about how good this project might (or might not) turn out.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 9:37 PM
HOLY SHIZNIT, BATMAN!!!!(LOL!!!) That description of what was shown at ComicCon BLOWS ME AWAY!!!!! DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that Disney has the smarts to RELEASE A TRAILER RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! This is alot further along than I thought - it's about time!!!!! I hope Steven Lisberger is involved in this!!!!!

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 10:09 PM
I am hoping to find a way to see this clip very soon.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 10:12 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I am hoping to find a way to see this clip very soon.

Yeah, you, me and the millions of nerds on the Internet right now.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 10:19 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:

I have a loose connection that might just become a stronger connection soon. We'll see.

DaveTRON

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 10:23 PM
It seems the according to the various reports on blogs over the 'Net that even the programs are CGI and that the faces are superimposed onto the 3D models. Geeks of Doom's blog said:

The characters are all animated, except for their faces, which look like real images imposed inside the heads of the digital bodies. I know, I’m not explaining this so wonderfully, but if we’re talking Disney, think of the heads at the Haunted Mansion ride, how they’re animated projections. That’s the best comparison I can think of right now.

Interesting. I hope the effect is as good as these bloggers say it is.

I'm hoping that G4 will have a preview or some news on it tomorrow. I read on Digg that one guy who saw the trailer said that it was a "No cameras" deal. I'm crossing my fingers hoping someone smuggled out with some footage.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 10:25 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:

I have a loose connection that might just become a stronger connection soon. We'll see.

Of course, Dave pulls another trick out of his hate

TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 10:27 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:

DaveTRON, if ANYBODY has loose connections that can become strong connections, it is YOU. You are certainly an asset! End of line.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Jademz
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 10:57 PM
MMM, Tron. Yay! This is too good to be true, I hope it lives up to Tron the way I hope it should.

I noticed a article in searching which may have some additional info: http://www.smartbrief.com/news/aaaa/industryPR-detail.jsp?id=01BD97FE-E320-469F-8942-3ACA610E7DFB
very exciting news!
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Traahn
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 11:19 PM

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:19 AM

If I ever get bored enough/creative enough I might do som conceptual drawings.
Drawings...
Sketch?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:31 AM
*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Doctor: Clear!

*Shock paddles*

*Beep**Beep**Beep**Beep*

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:33 AM
OMG...... I mean... OMG......

OMG.. OMG.. OMG......

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....

Wow...

I need footage... Either stills or video... I'll take anything... I need it... I really really do... Tron addiction is back... OMGwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:38 AM
Here is a little vblog someone did on YouTube about his buddies said. I haven't watched it all yet so beware if the lango is bad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyStDZIv0ms
I'm heading over to G4 and see if they have any coverage on this... They are broadcasting at comic con..

[edit] Strange... the video isn't showing up here... so I just posted a link instead...

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2008 12:56 AM
Yes! This is excellent! I'm hoping to see promises by at least 2009.

They had better advertise this one better than it's prequel. If they don't, I will

Page: of 153 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N News