TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N ARG?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
VRAM
User

TR2N ARG?

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 1:11 AM
Everyone... I know the teaser's for real and that the hype is high right now, and you can call me geek, paranoid, delusional and whatever you want but I believe we should start getting organized for there's something not entirely right with that TR2N.com site...

Yesterday (and a month ago, for that matter), the webserver for the main domain served this Google cached webpage but today it's like this.

Why was all this text changed from one day to the next, on the day the TR2N teaser shows?
I did a WHOIS search for tr2n.com and tr2nmovie.com and, as you surely know, the next appears:

Registrant:
Electron Networks
10767 Ashby Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90064
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: TR2NMOVIE.COM
Created on: 07-Mar-08
Expires on: 07-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 07-Mar-08

Administrative Contact:
Networks, Electron hosting@1electron.com
10767 Ashby Avenue
United States
(310) 622-4144 Fax -- (310) 622-4144

Technical Contact:
Networks, Electron hosting@1electron.com
10767 Ashby Avenue
United States
(310) 622-4144 Fax -- (310) 622-4144

Domain servers in listed order:
NS11.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS12.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

END WHOIS RECORD ------

If it's a completely unrelated company, what's with the similarities? Electron Networks? Theatrical Resources 2000 Network? Why the main and sub domain serve 2 different webpages? tr2n.com and nylafilm.com hosted on Apple servers? If it's an IT company why register film-related domain names...

This PAGE is the placeholder for the future TR2N Feature film distribution WEBSITE - currently in development

COMING SOON

main office, moscow, ussr
satellite offices opening in new york city and los angeles in 2009

email: info@tr2n.com

If Electron Networks/1electron.com is an LA-based company, Why state it's headquartered in Moscow??? Does the year 2009 have another implication?

So I decided to send an email to info@tr2n.com asking for more info and guess what? OMU... OMU... I received an answer from a Gmail.com account!!! It said:

What exactly would you like to know? Thank you.
OMU... OMU...

It's never been done before (not unheard of on TV shows though) and it's just a hunch but, is everyone familiar with Ilovebees.com and how that started? I know I may be right or may be wrong but I think we may be witnessing

the beginning of the official TRON movie sequel ARG...

Lets discuss, devise a plan of action and coordinate efforts...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

TRON.dll
User

Re: TR2N ARG?

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 1:17 AM
What's an ARG?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

VRAM
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 1:20 AM

Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 1:22 AM

I did some digging as well, and came to these conclusions . . .

- tr2n.com turned out not to be the official site for the film, somebody else registered the domain name before Disney did. Though oddly enough, it's for some kind of entertainment project. Who knows, maybe they're playing games with us?

- tr2nmovie.com is owned by a different organization than tr2n.com, the two aren't related. I suspect now, that this is actually the parked domain name that's going to be used by Disney.

- If you want something really intriguing, tr2n.net was registered by Sebastian Clavet a couple of days ago . . . if you don't know who he is, he was originally working on the first Tron comic at 88mph Comics before it got cancelled and went to SLG Publishing.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 1:24 AM
hmmmmmmm, that would be pretty neat. As long as there's no fee to play.

I'd much rather like a TR2N movie-based game, but oh well.

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 1:25 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

I did some digging as well, and came to these conclusions . . .

- tr2n.com turned out not to be the official site for the film, somebody else registered the domain name before Disney did. Though oddly enough, it's for some kind of entertainment project. Who knows, maybe they're playing games with us?

- tr2nmovie.com is owned by a different organization than tr2n.com

- If you want something really intriguing, tr2n.net was registered by Sebastian Clavet a couple of days ago . . . if you don't know who he is, he was originally working on the first Tron comic at 88mph Comics before it got cancelled and went to SLG Publishing.

Wow, all of the new TRON info just doesn't stop! I think Disney might actually be serious this time!

PSN - TRON-dll

VRAM
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 1:39 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Cool one TronFAQ!!! Intriguing indeed... Makes me wonder... How many people knew about this TR2N thing and for how long? One thing's for sure... It's been in the works for some time now.

I'll check if TR2N.com's yesterday images qualify as 'steganographic' stuff... Who knows? They might reveal something...

FusionAddict
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 8:37 AM
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=362373

The Clu abides, man...

VRAM
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2008 9:23 PM
Well, I guess you have been right many many times about many many things FusionAddict, so lemme tell ya what we're gonna do...

Just let me find out why on Earth would someone publish at TR2N.com, for a moment there, a jpeg image of a movie theater full of people watching a "Jeff Bridges look alike from the TR2N proof of concept" and some people with 3-D glasses, and I promise I'm the first one steping down of this facade...

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2008 2:20 AM
VRAM Wrote:Well, I guess you have been right many many times about many many things FusionAddict, so lemme tell ya what we're gonna do...

Just let me find out why on Earth would someone publish at TR2N.com, for a moment there, a jpeg image of a movie theater full of people watching a "Jeff Bridges look alike from the TR2N proof of concept" and some people with 3-D glasses, and I promise I'm the first one steping down of this facade...

Here's a bigger question...why would an image like that disappear without anyone seeing it if Disney didn't drop their C&D hammer on someone?

And it's called PHOTOSHOP.

The Clu abides, man...

Qix77
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2008 4:59 AM
What really gets me isn't the sites at all, but the fact that I can't find any entertainment sites that posted a conversation with Disney about TR2N..... Which I'm sure their out there, I just haven't found any yet.... (I need to look at Tronfaq's blog again)..where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

digideus
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2008 5:41 AM
As I posted elsewhere, I have been in contact with Chris Gambale at www.tr2n.com and he says they are not connected with the project.

Funny thing, Chris Gambale is a writer/director and has a page on IMDB, so perhaps this was registered when Disney were looking for directors and wanted them to submit a "proof of concept" reel

Ill see what info I can get out of him

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

VRAM
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2008 11:17 AM
digideus Wrote:As I posted elsewhere, I have been in contact with Chris Gambale at www.tr2n.com and he says they are not connected with the project.

Funny thing, Chris Gambale is a writer/director and has a page on IMDB, so perhaps this was registered when Disney were looking for directors and wanted them to submit a "proof of concept" reel

Ill see what info I can get out of him

Digideus,
It'd be interesting to know how come he found out about the TR2N 'name' project so soon (Dec 13 2007)... because no one will believe his "Theatrical Resources 2000 Network" out of sheer coincidence...

No wonder why he chose 'private' registration now...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

digideus
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2008 3:18 PM
VRAM: According to his most recent reply, he is indeed the Chris Gambale listed on IMDB. He says he registered the name for the Theatricial Resources 2000 Network (www.tr2n.com) and that he is in no way affiliated with Disney nor working on a project for them. Apparently its just coincidence. He has said he may no longer keep the domain, which smacks of truth to me because hes already had THOUSANDS of e-mails regarding the new movie.

Im actually thinking that the footage shown at Comic Con was no more than a visual exercise by J.Kosinski to show what he was capable of. He was after all an architect before he moved into movies!. The POC reel must have been given the green light by Disney, hence why they deemed to show it at Comic Con.

Although I'm stoked that TRON 2 is being made, I doubt this will be either the final look of the movie or confirmation that Jeff Bridges is set to return (Although I could be wrong because he has always maintained that he would love to do it). I guess we will just have to wait and see

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2008 4:37 PM
VRAM, I remember seeing a buttload of fan art when they were coming out with Tron 2.0 with "TR2N", "T20N", or "2RON" on them. PURE COINCIDENCE.

And yes, we also landed on the moon, and Oswald shot Kennedy.

The Clu abides, man...

VRAM
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2008 5:24 PM
Too many PURE COINCIDENCES I'd say pal... that, and a, with all due respect, liar...

As Digideus and a WHOIS search will attest, the email address of mr. Chris G. I refered to earlier reads 'belial@gmail.com' which, of course, relates to the demon of lies and confusion...

Quit it with the sarcastic remarks and I guess we will just have to wait and see...

Zenith
User

on Tuesday, August, 05, 2008 6:01 PM
Groundhog Domain: TR2N meets S4RK in an iterative cycle where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

>> 10 rem *CONFORM*
>> 20 goto 10

>> "...and I'm outta the loop"

Cam_the_Man
User

on Tuesday, August, 05, 2008 7:48 PM
VRAM Wrote:Too many PURE COINCIDENCES I'd say pal... that, and a, with all due respect, liar...

As Digideus and a WHOIS search will attest, the email address of mr. Chris G. I refered to earlier reads 'belial@gmail.com' which, of course, relates to the demon of lies and confusion...

Quit it with the sarcastic remarks and I guess we will just have to wait and see...

Well the email adress pretty much says it... that really is the movie website (well it will be), and the are lying to us! I never woulda guessed.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

xalener
User

on Saturday, August, 09, 2008 9:20 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:hmmmmmmm, that would be pretty neat. As long as there's no fee to play.

I'd much rather like a TR2N movie-based game, but oh well.
It doesn't work like that.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

bitbrainZ
User

on Friday, September, 12, 2008 9:35 PM
Newb to the site but this post caught my eye. The ARG theory is at least consistent with Horowitz/Kitsis rumored involvement in the sequel (a la Lost Experience). tr2n.com promises "offices opening in NYC and LA in 2009". Maybe the game kicks off next year in those cities. Year Zero started at a concert. First move is to find out where to be.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N ARG?