TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

Re: TR2N trailer in 1080p.

on Tuesday, September, 30, 2008 3:43 PM
That's the comiccon trailer, but either way, nice find. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

SuperScooby
User

on Tuesday, September, 30, 2008 8:16 PM

I sure hope someone gets a better copy this Oct.4th or 5th during the workshop, that is, if they play it then. I still am not sure if they are going to or not.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, September, 30, 2008 8:57 PM
Deadly Disks Wroteear God,
Please release this trailer in digital high-def, and I promise to stop masturbating for a whole week. I promise.

My prediction:

Like with the original TRON, we won't see a high def version of the POC Trailer until the "Special Edition 20th Anniversary" RedRay rerelease.

PSN - TRON-dll

SuperScooby
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2008 7:45 AM
Deadly Disks Wrote:Yeah, RedRay. Just another way to rape consumers of their cash with the really, really, really last release of the Star Wars films and every Disney classic ever made. "Really, we're never re-releasing them ever again" (until the coffers start to get low).

Redray: "Dude, forget seeing all the way to Sharon Stone's kidneys in Basic Instinct! I think I can actually see into another dimension now!"

Are you talking about the blu-ray version of Tron? If so, that version will be worth the purchase. It is much more than just a small resolution upgrade, it will be going from somewhere near 720x480 (or is it 826x480 - can't remember at the moment) to 1920x1080 resolution. Much detail that could not be seen before should be able to be seen with the blu-ray release, if they do it right. If not, well, then it wouldn't be worth it. We'll have to wait and see.

As for the TR2N trailer, it would be amazing in 1920x1080 compared to what is out today. Hopefully they release it soon though. We have been waiting for quite some time. Perhaps it will be released for Christmas. I have been contacting Disney to no avail. I wish I knew someone who had access to the TR2N trailer in high-def. I would pay them $21.14 for a copy of it in 1080p.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2008 9:45 AM

I upconvert the 20th edition on the PS3 now to 1080p and it looks pretty darn good. If they ever do a Blu-Ray release of Tron, I would also like a cleanup done of the master.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

SuperScooby
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2008 2:25 PM
I wonder if anyone from these forums are going to the workshop tomorrow or Sunday for a possible chance to score the TR2N trailer in 1080p? Anyone? http://www.animationmagazine.net/article/8973
If so, don't forget that there are many solutions for HD video camera's for under $199. Here's two of them:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9208238http://gizmodo.com/5055576/kodak-zi6-pocket-camcorder-lightning-review

Don't forget to use something to cover up the lights and screen to make the cameras more stealthy. You want to make them so they will be completely invisible in the dark.

Remember, don't fall asleep.

If and when they activate the TR2N trailer, you'll only have a few minutes to record it before they catch the break in security, and as long as you stay off the top floor, they'll never know you've been in there.

Good luck hot shots!

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2008 8:27 PM
psst, DVD is *red*ray :Pwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

SuperScooby
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2008 11:17 PM

Just curious if anyone attended the workshop and whether or not they played the TR2N trailer or not. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, October, 06, 2008 8:48 AM
KiaPurity Wrotesst, DVD is *red*ray :P

LOL!!! Nice one Kia!

Anyway, there won't be any sort of disc release of TR2N because they'll just beam it into your dreams, courtesy of Lightspeed Briefs!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

SuperScooby
User

on Monday, October, 06, 2008 7:09 PM

Looks like nobody went to the workshop.

Anyone know when the next showing of the TR2N trailer might be?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

SuperScooby
User

on Friday, October, 24, 2008 11:15 PM

Hope they will show this trailer again sometime.

In the meantime, I am trying to convert the current .flv version but have downloaded about 5 or 6 flv converters and none of them seem to work on the trn2.flv I have.

Does anyone have the tr2n trailer in .mpg or .avi format? (the better one that was made to not be rotating all over the screen).

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, October, 24, 2008 11:33 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:

In the meantime, I am trying to convert the current .flv version but have downloaded about 5 or 6 flv converters and none of them seem to work on the trn2.flv I have.

Does anyone have the tr2n trailer in .mpg or .avi format? (the better one that was made to not be rotating all over the screen).

Here's what you do:

1) Find a copy of the good TR2N trailer on youtube.
2) Copy the URL shown in the URL box on the description
3) Go to http://www.mediaconverter.com4) Paste the URL into the URL box and click next step
5) You're on your own from there. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

Jademz
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 12:05 AM
flv sucks..

the first releases weren't crap. I suggest ppl upload the best ver. they had when they recorded so others can find them. ie vimeo.com.

you need to get highQ. if possible from youtube.

Nikster
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 3:51 AM
SuperScooby Wrote:

Have you tried videoLAN? It's what I use for flv's and it works great.

I have the NON 1080p trailer as an .avi. It's the one I uploaded to youtube a while back. Let me know if that's the one you want.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Jademz
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 6:06 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:

Done. At the bottom right side of the screen you can download the original file. http://www.vimeo.com/2066590
edit: Actually, I'm going to see if I can fix that. I see artifacts on it...

edit 2: fixed: possible packet loss at upload, and an improved version. Thanks Mr. Anderson.(ps the gamma is being tweaked as we speak...)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 7:01 PM
Sorry, "TR2N test reel" was deleted at Sat Oct 25 7:54:20 2008. We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.

Dang...

PSN - TRON-dll

Jademz
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 8:26 PM
No I deleted it 3 times. lol!! It's hard to get the color versions correct, since VLC 8 isn't as bright as VLC 9. So when comparing the video, it's a pain to decide which looks best. so the latest is based on VLC 8. I think it's bright, but it's ok. if you need to convert it, be my guest. You need to be a member of vimeo to d/l appearently(sorry) ...the .avi, so plz rate it if u likee.

http://www.vimeo.com/2066827

Qix77
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 10:50 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:

LOL!!! Nice one Kia!

I'm holding out for 'Plaid-Ray'... lol.. :P

Compucore
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2008 11:16 PM
How about Blurple Qixx? LOL

Qix77 Wrote:
MutoidMan Wrote:

LOL!!! Nice one Kia!

I'm holding out for 'Plaid-Ray'... lol.. :P
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

SuperScooby
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2008 7:58 PM

Anyone know when the next showing of the trailer will be?

FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.