TR2N trailer in 1080p.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

Re: TR2N trailer in 1080p.

on Thursday, October, 30, 2008 8:05 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:
Anyone know when the next showing of the trailer will be?

Gee, no idea. Remember, patience is key. Disney said there'd be "more footage in 2009, closer to the film's release". Just be patient and find something to keep you occupied for that amount of time. Here's a really bad metaphor:

Rock Band came out on the Wii in June. I loved Rock Band. Then, however, I heard about Guitar Hero World Tour, which I thought sounded awesomer than Rock Band Wii. So I preordered Guitar Hero World Tour the next month and proceeded through two months of Rock Band Wii taunting me ever-so-much. But I waited the whole time. And now I have World Tour, and like it better than Rock Band.

Or, I could've cut it down to one sentence and said "Good things come to those who wait". Oh well.

Just be patient. 2009-2010 will be awesome, just like 2008. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

doctorclu
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2008 1:05 AM
isMetaClass Wrote:
SuperScooby Wrote:
Clu?

"Yes sir?"

Clu we don't have much time left to find that 1080p file. This is top priority.

"Yes sir, I know sir."

This isn't just correcting my bank statement or phone bill problem again, this is a must!

haha

let's throw in "we will not be able to communicate again unless you succeed"

Awww man!! What can I say? I was thinking the same thing.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

doctorclu
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2008 1:17 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Or, I could've cut it down to one sentence and said "Good things come to those who wait". Oh well.

Just be patient. 2009-2010 will be awesome, just like 2008.

You know I'm not sure, but I think the TR2N Trailor was the best thing to come out of 2008. Yeh... I think that, and seeing $1.59 gas again... two neat things about this year. Oh, and the idea of a new president here in the States. But I think the TR2N Trailor was the best of all.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2008 2:54 AM
doctorclu Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

Just be patient. 2009-2010 will be awesome, just like 2008.

You know I'm not sure, but I think the TR2N Trailor was the best thing to come out of 2008. Yeh... I think that, and seeing $1.59 gas again... two neat things about this year. Oh, and the idea of a new president here in the States. But I think the TR2N Trailor was the best of all.

And...........

Left4Dead
Guitar Hero World Tour
Me Gettin A New Computer
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero On Tour And Decades
New Nintendo DS Announced
Nintendo Wii Voice Chat
Spore
Fallout 3
Call Of Duty World At War

And many others, I'm sure...

PSN - TRON-dll

doctorclu
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2008 3:45 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Left4Dead
Guitar Hero World Tour
Me Gettin A New Computer
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero On Tour And Decades
New Nintendo DS Announced
Nintendo Wii Voice Chat
Spore
Fallout 3
Call Of Duty World At War

And many others, I'm sure...

I'm a retrogamer, so aside from maybe the Guitar Hero stuff I still stand by my original statement. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

SuperScooby
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2009 10:24 PM

Holy Maccaroni and cheeseballs. Where is this trailer in 1080p?

I am upping my offer to $29 for this trailer in 1080p, or even, a lower 720p.

That's $29 for a trailer people.

I'll even purchase my program 30 days in advance.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2009 11:27 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:
Holy Maccaroni and cheeseballs. Where is this trailer in 1080p?

I am upping my offer to $29 for this trailer in 1080p, or even, a lower 720p.

That's $29 for a trailer people.

I'll even purchase my program 30 days in advance.

I think we'll get something this year, but who knows...

PSN - TRON-dll

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 20, 2009 11:23 AM

When Disney said "you won't see any footage until next year", they really meant it . . .

I know why, too. Or, at least I think I do, based on an old tip from a reliable source who wishes to remain anonymous.

We probably won't be seeing much, if anything, until the next San Diego Comicon, in July. Our best hope before then, might be ads for the sequel on the Disney X.D. channel.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

SuperScooby
User

on Friday, February, 20, 2009 9:17 PM

If ever I have needed a mole inside of a company, now is that time.

I am upping my offer to $34.95 for the TR2N trailer in 1080p or even 720p.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, February, 21, 2009 12:04 AM
SuperScooby Wrote:
If ever I have needed a mole inside of a company, now is that time.

I am upping my offer to $34.95 for the TR2N trailer in 1080p or even 720p.

I think you should stop raising your bid. Disney might see it, and actually try to sell it to you, and you'll be like "OMGWTFBBQ DATS AWESOME" but then you'll be like "Thirty bucks for a trailer? Hmmm.." and then you'll be like "RIP OFF!" and then you'll be like "Wait wut". Then you'll be all .

The preceding statement was uberepic.

PSN - TRON-dll

SuperScooby
User

on Saturday, February, 21, 2009 7:22 PM

I think you may have a good point there.

I think I will lower my bid back to $29.95.

However, if I could have it exclusively, while everyone else has to wait for it, then it would be worth $34.95. So it really depends on how I get it.

If someone decides to just post a link to it after receiving my $ for it, that would be one thing, but if they just send the link to me personally and ask me not to give it out to anyone else, well, that service would be worth the premium price for the trailer.

SuperScooby
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2009 10:26 PM

Not sure if everyone has seen this yet or not:

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/real-tron-2-trailer-promised-for-2009-san-diego-comic-con.php

And all I want is the test trailer. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2009 11:14 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:
Not sure if everyone has seen this yet or not:

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/real-tron-2-trailer-promised-for-2009-san-diego-comic-con.php

And all I want is the test trailer.

I haven't. Interesting read. I so want to go to the comic con just to see if they show the test footage/trailer again (or new footage, if that's their plan).

I recently got my first camera, ever. It can take 1080p photos and make video recordings(depending on how much space is in the memory card). If I could afford to go, I would so try to sneak it in the place and take snapshots and videos! Sure, the quality might not be perfect, but whatever.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

SuperScooby
User

on Wednesday, February, 25, 2009 8:20 PM

Any planned video capture would have to be better than the unplanned TR2N trailer that was captured with the cell phone during the last Comicon.

Hopefully someone goes there with the intent of getting the new TR2N trailer. I just wish Disney would release it already. If it's just a test trailer, then why isn't it in the public domain yet? It would only take a few minutes to release it. C'mon Disney, release the test trailer already. What are you waiting for?

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, February, 25, 2009 10:19 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:
Any planned video capture would have to be better than the unplanned TR2N trailer that was captured with the cell phone during the last Comicon.

Unplanned is better than "no plan" and no camera. We should count our blessings; we're probably very lucky to even see the trailer.

SuperScooby Wrote:
Hopefully someone goes there with the intent of getting the new TR2N trailer.

I'm sure of it. If TR2N has created this much interest in it, I'm sure someone is going to leave their cell phone turned on just in case.

SuperScooby Wrote:I just wish Disney would release it already. If it's just a test trailer, then why isn't it in the public domain yet?

What about the test trailer footage for the original movie? That test footage doesn't fully exist anymore and it was never released until twenty years later when Disney included it in the Making-of documentary on the Tron DVD. Granted, they didn't showed the Tron test footage out to the public in the first place, but Disney still owns the copyright on it.

Public Domain is for stuff that was like made in the 1920's, for stuff that people forgot to renew their copyright on (It's a Wonderful Life became a public domain film for a little while because the owners of the film forgot to renew the copyright) and for people who just don't want their work copyrighted. Even though the trailer has only been shown twice doesn't mean that the copyright has expired already.

Honestly, I'm hoping Disney will release the trailer really soon, but as the phrase goes:

"Good things come to those who wait."

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Nikster
User

on Thursday, February, 26, 2009 12:04 AM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:

SuperScooby Wrote:I just wish Disney would release it already. If it's just a test trailer, then why isn't it in the public domain yet?

What about the test trailer footage for the original movie? That test footage doesn't fully exist anymore and it was never released until twenty years later when Disney included it in the Making-of documentary on the Tron DVD. Granted, they didn't showed the Tron test footage out to the public in the first place, but Disney still owns the copyright on it.

Public Domain is for stuff that was like made in the 1920's, for stuff that people forgot to renew their copyright on (It's a Wonderful Life became a public domain film for a little while because the owners of the film forgot to renew the copyright) and for people who just don't want their work copyrighted. Even though the trailer has only been shown twice doesn't mean that the copyright has expired already.

Honestly, I'm hoping Disney will release the trailer really soon, but as the phrase goes:

"Good things come to those who wait."

Yep. Our best bet of ever seeing a HD copy of the test trailer is to wait till the movie being made gets released on DVD/BluRay where it would most likely be added as a bonus feature or Easter egg.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

SuperScooby
User

on Thursday, February, 26, 2009 5:52 PM

I think I'm going to assign someone to become a temp or consultant at Disney with the sole intention to obtain a copy of the trailer in 1080p.

Any takers?

achilles
User

on Friday, February, 27, 2009 2:44 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:
I think I'm going to assign someone to become a temp or consultant at Disney with the sole intention to obtain a copy of the trailer in 1080p.

Any takers?

can u get me in the building?

Cyberwolven
User

on Friday, February, 27, 2009 3:51 PM
This is URL for the Comic-con site I think.
Comic_Con 2009

It looks like it costs around 20-30 bucks to get in just for a day. From what I'm reading about the popular Preview Night on Wed, July 22, You have to be a pre-regestered 4-day member or Industry professional.

Preview Night

Pricing

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Alan1
User

on Friday, February, 27, 2009 10:42 PM
achilles Wrote:
SuperScooby Wrote:

Any takers?

can u get me in the building?

If you get in I can forge you a Group 6 access! "Now THAT is a big door!"

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.